Beautiful Birch Bay Retreat (Jacuzzi, Fire Place, Walk to the Beach)
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Birch Bay house description
The property is a stones throw from the beach. You can walk down and have your feet wet in minutes.
Two bedrooms on the ground level with a full shower/bathroom in between. The kitchen is brand new with a gas stove, dishwasher, and refrigerator and wine cooler. Master bedroom has an ensuite with a jacuzzi, shower, and two sinks.
You can sit on the couch and enjoy the warmth of the fireplace while you watch the sun setting over the Pacific. TV/Wifi all set up inside. Alternatively you can enjoy the view while sitting outside next to a fire in the fire pit.
5 miles to Birch Bay Plaza and less than a couple miles to the nearest gas station.
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 3-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Ocean View:
- Mountain View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- The home is situated on Birch Bay with a beautiful view of the setting sun over the Pacific Ocean. It is quite and remote. You can have dinner over the fire or in the brand new kitchen inside (full amenities). In the winter the fireplace inside can heat the entire house and the completely windowed wall provides a view of the ocean. Groceries and any other amenities can be purchased at gas stations only a couple miles away or from larger stores at Birch Bay Plaza 5 miles away. The Plaza has bars and restaurants. This house provides easy access to a small community but enough privacy to enjoy a relaxing weekend, week or month. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect break from the city
Perfect break from the city
My weekend here was very relaxing and I especially liked the available amenities. I was able to make breakfast, lunch or dinner in a modern kitchen or over the fire. The view is spectacular and the beach is a great walk as the sun sets. I definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a relaxing weekend, or to partake in some of the close/local outdoor activities.
- Guest Aaron (Toronto, Ontario)
- Date of stay 08/15/13
- Review Submitted 08/28/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Paypal or cash payment. Cash payment upon arrival.
200 dollar security deposit upon booking.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
75 cleaning fee.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Bellingham International Airport at 19.6 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal at 29 Miles
- Nearest Train: I-5 at 5.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Birch Bay at Birch Bay
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Grew up in BC and found a perfect retreat just south of the border.
Why the Owner Chose Birch Bay:
It is the perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city without having to go too far. Enough silence to read a book with all the amenities just a short drive away. The view while sitting outside or inside is to die for.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean front retreat. Stones throw from the water of Birch Bay.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, September 27, 2013