The Only Beachfront Hotel in Historic Lahaina. the Best Weather on the Planet.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Lahaina Shores Beach Resort condo description
This a studio unit with a kitchen. This unit has extra tall ceilings and a queen size wall bed that folds up into a book case for extra living space. Unit 626 is at the 505 Market Place end of the hallway. We have one flat screen television, CD player and internet. Other than the Penthouses this is the top floor and has a commanding mountain view from above the palm trees. The bathtub/shower and toilet are separate from the bathroom vanity. Each floor has a coin operated washer and dryers for your convenience. The pretty lobby also has a small book loaning cabinet. The building has elevators, front desk, activity concierge and is built on 3.3 beachfront acres. The bus stop is next door or there is reasonable pay parking.
Lahaina Shores is the only hotel in Lahaina that is right on the beach. Walking distance to the Halloween festivities.
- 550 sq. ft.
- Elevator : passenger and service elevators
- On floor 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- We have Egyptian cotton bath towels. Two beach towels are provided.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Enjoy our unit and be part of the community, walk through historic site, have fine dining next door or order pizza delivered. You have the privacy and security of a well run hotel that has kitchens and laundry facilities. Walk to church, the harbor, the ocean front public library, the hair dresser and local community events. The event schedule is posted in the elevator. Enjoy the coolness of the mountain view lanai and it is so nice to have the central air at your control. The floor to ceiling sliding glass door gives you a beautiful view framed by the arch of the 6th floor. We are your on island host/owners. We want you to love Maui as much as we do and to think of our Lahaina Shores unit as your second home. Sit on the beach and enjoy the evening music from the luau next door or an evening walk down the beach. Enjoy the ever changing sunsets from the garden and beach area. We live in and love this neighborhood. The restaurants next door are such a great amenity....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Private Pool:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hunting Small Game
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Located in historic Lahaina you can pick up the free walking tour guide of Lahaina. Lahaina was once the capital of Hawaii. The moderate climate & calm ocean, made a perfect local for a small boat harbor. Looking out from Lahaina Shores from the oceanside of the building you will see the islands of Kooholawe and Lanai and part of Molokai. The sun rises behind the West Maui mountains and you will be facing the sunset. There are many day to day services in the area like a full size grocery store, large drug store, a U S Post Office, a Civic Center, public free tennis courts, outdoor basketball court, ocean front library, skateboard park, gas stations, and doctors. Lahaina is a historic towns that is currently thriving with ocean front restaurants and shops. We have paid for prepaid free internet in our unit. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Dec 15 - May 15
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
Cancellation fees of 10% if cancelled within two weeks of arrival. This is waived if the unit becomes rebooked.
Check or money order.
Credit card will be added shortly.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Hotel tax rate of 13.42%
$100 cleaning fee
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kapalua (JHM) and Kahului (OGG) 45 minutes at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lahaina Harbor to the islands of Molokai or Lanai at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Lahaina Sugar Cane Train at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 30 (3blocks away) at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lahaina Shores Sand Beach at Lahaina Shores Beach Resort
- Nearest Barpub: Pacifico's (next door) beachfront at Lahaina Shores Beach Resort
- Nearest Ski: The Big Island of Hawaii at 270 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kaanapali at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 3 oceanfront restaurants next door. at Lahaina Shores Beach Resort
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: West Maui has been my home for over 20 years. I moved here when I was laid off from a travel and tour company. We used to package airline, car and condos in Hawaii, Mexico and Europe. Lahaina Shores was just one of the condos we packaged and sold to your travel agents. Before that I did data entry for Wardair Canada and taught ice skating. After moving to Lahaina I did tour reservations and then managed Lahaina Visitors Center and museum store. Now I operate an arts and craft supply store with other crafters called Binky's. You are welcome to Yelp us for pictures and reviews of my store Binky's Hawaii. We live two blocks from Lahaina Shores in a house. I currently serve on a board for the County of Maui. We are available to you for any help or questions that will make your vacation better.
Why the Owner Chose Lahaina Shores Beach Resort:
I have lived in so many condos and homes in West Maui that I have a check list of my preferences. We always got a good response from clients that stayed in this building and they come back to Lahaina Shores. The management company did a wonderful upgrade of the lobby and grounds. It is walking distance from our house. I like cement buildings for their heat and sound insulation. Easy parking. You could stay here and not rent a car. The 6th floor units have extra tall ceilings and it makes them feel more spacious. Air conditioned. Good security and friendly staff.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Best Weather on the Planet. Maui is famous for it's micro climates. This spot gets half the annual rainfall that North Kaanapali gets and very little wind. We get 1/4 of the rainfall that Napili and Kapalua receive. Pool and Jacuzzi. Bicycle Parking. This unit has an arch over the lanai. My unit has an excellent selection of Hawaiian reference and historical books for you to enjoy. The same developer built a complex next door which has Pacifico's and I'o restaurants and a general and sundries store. Also next door to my favorite luau the Feast of Lele.
- Primary: 808 276-7474
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lahaina Shores in Maui Hawaii and the beach from the Pacific Ocean
Interior of unit 626 Living area, kitchen, dining table and entry.
Security gate to the beach. No surf this day.
Some natural Maui sea glass and shells. Color sets value of natural sea glass.
Yarn at Binky's arts and crafts gallery hand dyed in Maui.
My art partner Roger and myself. Before opening Binky's we did craft shows.
Walk to events in Lahaina.
Our mountain view from the lanai.
Blue print of our studio unit 626 at Lahaina Shores.
Couch, desk, t.v. and dinning table.
The view to the Island of Lanai and the small boat mooring
At my store, Binky's in Honokowai, just North of Kaanapali.
Piano Key Art of Maui and the Carthaginian Ship.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.