'Casa Grande' - Largest Ocean Front Home in Las Gaviotas
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Las Gaviotas house description
'CASA GRANDE' - Is one of the nicest oceanfront homes in Las Gaviotas, you can rent 'Casa Grande' as either a 4 bedroom, or a 5 bedroom. Cost is $350 a night as 4 bedroom, $400 as a 5 bedroom home. OCEAN FRONT - all remodeled. Large kitchen & Dining Area, as well as, Living Room. HUGE - HUGE - Oceanfront Patio with built-in BBQ Area and Fire Pit.
Casa Grande is one of the 'top choices' for rentals on the ocean, when there are large groups or/ two families. Three bathrooms. Occupancy is 8 persons for 4 bedrooms, 9 to 10 persons for 5 bedrooms - specify when requesting to rent, number of guests and ages.
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bedrooms are all sized nicely.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Refunds - any request for refund for money paid or cancellation, will only take place IF home is able to be re-rented for same dates and same price by the next renter - less $200 processing fee. Do not add additional guests than agreed to by Property Manager, as there are strict rules with community HOA - and may end up with no refund of Security/Damage Deposit....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- 'CASA GRANDE' - Ocean Front home; 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom; sleeps 8 TO 10 persons maximum. Fully remodeled home with high-end upgrades. Location: Las Gaviotas, Rosarito Beach, Baja California Norte, Mexico (6 miles South of Rosarito Beach on kilometer #41) View Map Accommodations: OCEAN FRONT HOME. WELCOME TO LAS GAVIOTAS ! For those who have never visited our beautiful community, you will be amazed. Las Gaviotas is one of the oldest developments in Northern Baja – and is considered the ‘Crown Jewel’ or/ ‘Hidden Diamond’, of developments in Northern Baja. Our community was first developed by well-known builders from San Francisco in 1972. Our little ‘Village-by-the-Sea’ was developed so every guest would experience a wonderful ocean view from the home they were staying in. Las Gaviotas was advertised in many of the California newspapers and the developers would ‘fly in’ potential clients, and ‘wine and dine’ them, hoping they too would visualize the beauty of this area. High powered executives, ‘the mover and shakers’ along with ‘movie and film stars’ alike – began to ‘fall-in-love’ with this village (which you will too). Las Gaviotas captures the very essence of one of those ‘Mediterranean Villages’ found in Italy or Spain. Homes are painted in shades of white and capped with red-tile roofs. Las Gaviotas is built along the Pacific Coastline providing a ‘private 24 hour gated and secured community’ with all kinds of amenities such as an Olympic size swimming pool, large community Jacuzzi, brand new Tennis Court, Shuffle Board Court, children’s park and putting golf green, sandy beach volley ball court, community board walk for our walkers, to name just a ‘few amenities’. Many of our guests declare: Las Gaviotas is similar to La Jolla or Laguna Beach coastline in California – but with a ‘Spanish or Mexican Colonial twist’. Do you Surf? Las Gaviotas has captured the #1 location for people who enjoy surfing. It is known as having one of the best ‘Surf Breaks’ in either California or/ Northern Baja. ‘Romance’ – visitors often come to our little 'Village-By-The-Sea’ for a romantic get-a-way. Las Gaviotas is only minutes from some of the best cuisine available in Mexico – lobster, sea-food, steaks and even ‘local tacos’ from Yaqui’s - can be enjoyed by all guests. The money exchange is U.S. dollars – so bring small denominations, but don’t expect to use a U.S. credit card. Taxis are available normally for one dollar a person. Bring your computer, as Las Gaviotas is also wired for Wi-Fi at the community clubhouse and activity center. CLIMATE - the year around climate is similar to San Diego, CA – (known as the best in the world) with many of the U.S Americans living full-time in Baja (40,000), considering this only a 'hop-skip-and-jump' ride to the San Diego airport. The minute you enter through the gates, the beauty of this wonderful 'Village by the Sea' will capture your heart forever! GOLF - bring your golf clubs as Baja Mar, only a 45 minute drive south of Las Gaviotas, which rivals the ‘Pebble Beach’ course along the ‘Pacific Ocean’ here in Mexico. SHOPPING & WINE - all kinds of ‘tourists shops’ for our guests AND the Baja ‘Wine Country’ rivals Napa Valley in California. Come sip your favorite drink and sit out on one of our many balcony’s – remembering why ‘Mexico is the best bargain for the dollar' for California travelers. If you don’t find a home available for the date you wish to stay, contact me anyway, and I will direct you to a very nice home to make sure your stay is most enjoyable. I represent and offer to you small two bedroom casitas to beautiful homes on the ‘Oceanfront’ or/ even the ‘only castle’ found in Las Gaviotas. Each of the homes I represent guarantees you one of the ‘best stays’ in Las Gaviotas at the best price available. Thank you again for considering Las Gaviotas for your next vacation! Let me host your next stay in Baja!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful Oceanfront Home
Beautiful Oceanfront Home
10 of us enjoyed the weekend celebrating a 50th birthday. The house is decorated in the traditional "hacienda" style. Extremely warm and well appointed with really comfortable beds. The Las Gaviotas complex runs a tight ship and the grounds are well kept and the community spa was just as it should be, hot and clean. While parking is a little problematic with 10 people, the guards where helpful in giving us alternatives for our cars. Unparalleled ocean front location with a great deck, bbq and firepit. It's within close proximity to great restaurants, Ensenada and the wine region in Valle de Guadalupe. I highly recommend this property!
- Guest MD (San Diego, CA)
- Date of stay 11/15/13
- Review Submitted 11/18/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refunds - any request for refund for money paid or cancellation, will only take place IF home is able to be re-rented for same dates and same price by the next renter - less $200 processing fee.
Renters pay in full when making reservation either by U.S. check or/ by direct bank deposit. Security/Damage Deposit of $300 must also be mailed in at the same time, with check held to ensure home is returned to same condition as received, before check is destroyed.
- One time cleaning: $75
- Occupancy over 8, each addl guest: $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Diego at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Baja Mar (Pebble Beach of Mexico) or/ Real del Mar at 40 Miles
CASA GRANDE - Las Gaviotas' largest home directly on the ocean.
CASA GRANDE #22 - Dining Room
CASA GRANDE #22 - Upstairs Hallway designed in Spanish decor
CASA GRANDE #22 - Bedroom #2, spacious
CASA GRANDE #22 - Bedroom #4 with pull out bed
CASA GRANDE #22 - stairs leading to upstairs patio
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor Patio with plenty of outdoor furniture
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor BBQ center - propane grill
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor , large 2 level patio
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor Water Fountain
CASA GRANDE #22 - Large Olympic Size Community Pool
CASA GRANDE #22 - Typical evening sunset, just steps away from home.
CASA GRANDE - #22 Living Room
CASA GRANDE #22 - Dining, Kitchen & Living Room overlooking Pacific Ocean
CASA GRANDE #22 - Master Bedroom, King Bed w/ private bathroom
CASA GRANDE #22 - Bedroom #3, spacious
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor Patio
CASA GRANDE #22 - side view of home & patio
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor fire pit - bring your own wood
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor BBQ Center
CASA GRANDE #22 - Outdoor dining at it's finest
CASA GRANDE #22 - View of community Board Walk & art sculpture
CASA GRANDE #22 - Las Gaviotas is well-known for its surfing !
CASA GRANDE #22 - Typical Evening Sunset view seen in Las Gaviotas.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013