Large 1BR/1BA Direct Oceanfront Condo in Beautiful Daytona Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Danbury Breakers condo description
This newly remodeled beautiful property is truly one of a kind! One of the biggest 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom oceanfront condos in the area, it provides all the comforts of home with all the luxuries of vacation.
When you first walk in, you will notice the fully equipped kitchen, which was completely remodeled in 2012. Dinner settings for 6, all new glassware and flatware and all new major appliances (2013). It includes everything you will need, from coffee maker and toaster to mixer and blender, serving dishes, teapot, wine glasses, full cookware set and more.
The living room comes complete with sleeper sofa and loveseat, brand new 42' flat screen TV and new DVD player with a collection of over 50 DVD's! You can watch the dolphins play as you relax in the living room or on the balcony with direct oceanfront views. No angled balcony here! Just straight east and southeast views of the Atlantic Ocean!
The bathroom was also remodeled in 2012. Brand new bathroom and bedroom linens compliment the new, custom made shower curtain and bedroom comforter, with plenty of extra blankets and pillows. The bedroom also has a brand new 32' flat screen TV and a full sized desk to meet your needs.
This property has upgraded cable, wi-fi internet service and local and long distance telephone service. We have also included 4 new beach chairs and 2 umbrellas (with sand anchors for those breezy beach days!), board games, card games, sand toys for the kids, beach bags, a small cooler and plenty of beach towels.
You will immediately notice a difference when you step onto the common areas. Each floor has its own trash chute and coin operated laundry, both shared by only 6 units. This small complex contains only 30 units on 5 floors. With many residents here full time, the grounds are lovingly maintained and it shows! Beautiful landscaping, the best pool furniture, a brand new shuffleboard court, an oceanfront gazebo and private beach access surround the heated oceanfront pool.
There are so many new features in this unit and complex, we are sure that it will be a perfect home away from home for you and your family. We hope you love it as much as we do!
- 900 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Basketball Court
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Daytona Beach is a great place to stay! Whether you want the quiet serenity of a lounge chair next to the ocean, or the excitement and fun of the downtown night life, there is something for everyone to enjoy. This area has so much to see, here are some of our favorite attractions and events: Enjoy the view from the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse and Museum. Check out the 'Climb to the Moon' ceremony every month on the full moon. Enjoy hors d'ouvers as you watch the sunset and the moonrise from the top of the lighthouse. (Reservations recommended). While you're there, one of our favorite restaurants in Ponce Inlet is Down the Hatch. This casual, fun atmosphere offers indoor seating or outside seating on the dock. It's very common to see a manatee or dolphin swim by during dinner! Be sure not to miss the live bands at the bandshell on the boardwalk and fireworks off the pier EVERY Saturday night during the summer. If you visit the rooftop lounge at Joe's Crab Shack (located at the end of the pier), you can enjoy appetizers and drinks fireside while watching the fireworks! Around Christmas, visit the ice skating rink that goes up right next to the beach! Also at the boardwalk and Ocean Walk area are many restaurants, a movie theater and shops to experience all year round. Did you know that Daytona has the area's longest zip line? It's almost 500 feet long! Zoomair Adventure Park is a great recent addition to the city and is tons of fun for the whole family. Much more than just a zip line, it is hours worth of entertainment! Nascar fans will enjoy the Daytona 500 in February and racing under the lights in July, with many events all year round at the Speedway, including the Rolex 24 and the Richard Petty Driving Experience, where you can ride in or even drive a real race car around the world famous Daytona International Speedway. Or, if you prefer, you can hop in a Ferrari or Lamborghini and try the Exotic Car Driving Experience. October and November are the season for car shows, new and classic! Our favorites are the Daytona Dream Cruise, located on A1A north of the pier during late October and the Spring Turkey Run, located in the infield at the Daytona International Speedway during late March. But the one that beats them all is the Fall Turkey Run on Thanksgiving weekend. Over 5,000 cars fill the infield of Daytona International Speedway at this amazing show and swap meet! And don't forget the legendary bike events, Bike Week in March and Biketoberfest in October. The parades, shows and parties are not to be missed! You don't even have to leave A1A to find one of a kind restaurants, miniature golf, clubs and bars, fishing, paddleboarding, jet-skiing, golfing, tennis and basketball courts, parasailing, boating adventures, sunset dolphin tours, and of course, miles and miles of clean, safe, pristine beaches, with areas you can even take your car right onto the sand!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Gorgeous Oceanfront View
Gorgeous Oceanfront View
We would definitely recommend this property to a friend or relative! It's convenient to get to the Daytona Beach attractions. You can see the beautiful sunrise and moonrise over the ocean from the balcony. We spotted dolphins twice! This condo was very clean and it had everything we needed! The description and photos were accurate and the condo exceeded our expectations. Make sure you visit the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse!
- Guest Moonrise (Orlando, FL)
- Date of stay 09/20/13
- Review Submitted 10/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
|Low Season (Excludes Events)
Sep 1 - Dec 31
14 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $71 Nightly; 35 nights or more: $53 Nightly
|High Season (Excludes Events)
Jan 1 - Aug 31
14 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $86 Nightly; 31 nights or more: $60 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
January - August - $1200 per 2 weeks; $1800 per month.
September - December - $1000 per 2 weeks; $1600 per month.
Contact for holiday and special event rates.
Long or short term rentals. Security deposit required. 12.5% Florida State tax and $50 cleaning fee not included. Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Daytona International Airport at 6.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We were born in the northeast, but have spent most of our adult lives in Central Florida. We have fallen completely in love with everything about Florida, even the hot summer days! We couldn't dream of being anywhere better!
Why the Owner Chose Danbury Breakers:
Having lived in Orlando for most of our lives, Daytona Beach was always our vacation destination of choice. We always loved being at the beach, whether getting a tan during the day or stargazing at night. So when the opportunity arose a few years back, we jumped at the chance to live here. We love the small town feel with the world famous attractions. There is always something to do and see, from watching dolphins play to watching rocket launches over the ocean from Cape Canaveral. We had lived here for a few years when we decided to purchase this property. We have watched Daytona grow into the amazing city it is today and never want to live anywhere else.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love this property so much! There are so many large complexes with 'peeks' of the ocean from the condo, or 1 bedroom units that turn out to be little more than your average hotel room. We searched long and hard before we found this property, and we were so happy when we finally did. We love the real oceanfront balcony with views that are simply breathtaking. There is everything you would need to feel right at home and plenty of room to spread out! The smaller complex means no long lines at the laundry room or crowded pool. It is close enough to all that Daytona has to offer, but in a lovely, quiet area of the beach. It is everything we could ask for!
- Primary: 407-765-9800 Please leave a message!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sailboat Race seen from the balcony!
View from your balcony
Pool area during busy Labor Day weekend!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 01, 2013