You Can't Get Any Closer to the Beach Than This Luxurious Condo!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Cocoa Beach Towers condo description
This amazing condo owned by an award winning Interior Designer has a gourmet kitchen, upscale bathrooms, high end finishes and furnishings. Everything you could possibly want to make your your stay effortless and enjoyable is included. The master suite has a king bed, TV and blue-ray player, and private bath with shower. The other two guest rooms each have 2 twin beds and shared guest bath with tub/shower combo. Living room has sofa bed, large screen hi-def TV with cable and DVR. In house laundry facility.
- 1320 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Patio furniture, beach chairs, beach umbrellas...we have it all.
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Just minutes to Port Canaveral Cruises, Gambling cruises, fishing, restaurants and fresh seafood markets. Large Grocery store 1 block away. Cocoa Beach Pier with fishing, entertainment and restaurants a short 1 block walk along the beach. Cinema and Mall shopping 15 minutes on Merritt Island. Darling Cocoa Village restaurants and shops just 20 minutes. All Orlando Theme Parks just 60 minutes away. Kennedy Space Center is close by. A visit to Ron Jon's famous surf shop is a must! One mile away. A number of of quaint restaurants and up scale dining is close by. Several golf courses are close by. Wonderful fishing and kayaking in Canaveral National Seashore area with lots of birds, dolphins, and manatees. Or you can just relax at the pool or stroll the beach!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Seasonal renters are preferred. One month is $3600.00.
2-3 months are discounted to $3200.00 per month.
4-6 months are discounted to $3000.00 per month.
$1000.00 Security deposit due to secure booking.
All rental fees are due before arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Tax Rate 11%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport at 45 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cocoa Beach at Cocoa Beach Towers
- Nearest Barpub: Tiki bar Discovery Cove at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1973
About the owner: We were raised in Central Florida (Orlando) and have always had family ties to Cocoa Beach. As children we spent many vacations and summers here and in turn did the same with our children in our lovely condo.
Why the Owner Chose Cocoa Beach Towers:
My father-in-law developed this condo property in 1973 so it has always been in our family. Of course we kept the best one for ourselves! Over the years we have renovated many times. The most recently was this past year.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
From the moment you arrive at this first floor condo, you have assigned covered parking right outside the front door. No lugging of groceries or suitcases up the stairs or elevators. The large glass doors to the patio are just steps from the pool and beach crossover. The large expanse of grass and gardens makes alfresco dining seem like you have your own enormous back yard all to yourself. We set up games on the grass and sidewalk area when our children visit.
- Primary: +1 4075953447
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room with sofa bed
view from kitchen passed the dining area into living room
Gourmet kitchen with utensils, pots, and appliances a chef would die for.
Master with king size bed, desk with free internet connection and printer.
master bath with shower and designer sink.
2nd guest bedroom
pool view from the beach, one of the largest pools in CB. Pool heated in winter.
spacious beach crossover with lots of shower and foot baths.
Best location in the building and closest to the beach and pool.
Exterior overview from the beach
Living Room with large screen TV and grill on patio
One of the few open planned condos in this building. Yes, with a beverage ctr!
open bar area with seating
Lovely corner room with lots of windows, TV and DVR, full size laundry closet.
Largest guest bedroom
Guest bath with tub/shower. Granite counter top.
pool overview and garden near the putting green.
view toward the Cocoa Beach Pier. 3 restaurants and a Tiki bar.
view from the crossover
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 04, 2013