VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
You will enjoy the comforts of home in this condo. The 3rd floor location will be quiet and is located very near the elevator. Stairs are available also. The livingroom, diningroom, kitchen and lanai have tiled floors for a fresh clean look. The bedrooms have comfortable clean carpet. The master bedroom has a king size bed, large walk-in closet and bathroom with walk-in shower. New washer and dryer are located in the hallway to second bedroom which has a queen size bed and large closet. A second bathroom with tub and shower is located near the second bedroom. All linens are provided for beds, bathrooms and kitchen. The kitchen has newer appliances, including dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator with water in the door, and electric smooth top range. Kitchen includes toaster, coffeepot, plenty of pot and pans and baking wares, everything you need to cook a meal. From the lanai you can view the pool and the 10th fairway and pond. A gas outdoor grill is available to use near the gazebo which is next to the pool. The pool is warm and located a few steps from the building. Pool chairs, umbrellas and lounge chairs are in abundance. The spa is in the pool area and is a great place to relax, looking up at the palm trees that surround the pool.
Master bath has walk-in shower and second bath has tub and shower.
There are many reasons to like Cross Creek -
* Golf a great Arthur Hills designed course with low cart rental rates.
* 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the beaches.
* Club House is a short walk where you can enjoy the views from the lounge and eat at the restaurant.
* Also enjoy tennis, an outdoor pool and hot tub at the clubhouse.
* Friendly residents and beautiful landscaping all around.
* Six Mile Cypress Preserve is close by and guided wildlife tours are available, however for a very small parking fee you can walk the boardwalks on your own. Alligators are a usual sight at the preserve.
* Close to the Twins and Red Sox spring training facilities.
* Short drive to Ft. Myers Beach and several other local beaches. Sanibel and Captivia islands only a 30 minutes drive. ...moreless
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
Rates subject to change until deposit received.
Diapered infants are not allowed in pool.
Florida state and county tax is 11% of rent.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.