4000 Square Foot Home with Indoor Heated Pool, and Movie Theater
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Redmond house description
You will enjoy your commercial kitchen with 2 refrigerators/freezers. Lots of large pots and pans to cook for the army that you are going to need to fill this 4000+ sq. ft home. Come and snuggle up next to one of the 3 fireplaces in the home or cool off with your own indoor pool heater to you liking. We like it warm! There is an outdoor chessboard with 2 foot high chess pieces perfect for the thinkers in your family. There are 4 bedrooms. The massage room has a queen bed, and a professional massage table complete with massage oil and candles to relax and set the mood. We have a bunk room that comes with two complete bunk beds with queen beds on the bottom and a twin on top. They also come with lots of drawers to put away all of your children many clothes, as well as two full closets! This room does have its own bathroom complete with a bathtub for the little ones night time bath. There is a very simplistic room with some beautiful furniture and a queen bed. There are no windows in this room so it is perfect for anyone needing that afternoon nap from all of your activities! The main bathroom sits across the hall from this bedroom and is a beautiful tile bathroom with a Swedish shower massage unit. You can choose from several different sprays to give your bathing routine new meaning! Then of course there is the famous log cabin room. It is made entirely of beautiful logs and also has its own private bathroom. It has a king bed, which sits on top of an unusually high bed frame made out of solid real wood logs. You also have your own personal fireplace in this room to add to the atmosphere.
We have recently remodeled and have added an extremely plush carpet throughout the living rooms. Your toes will get a refreshing treat and you may find that your guests will want to just stay and sleep on the very soft and fluffy carpet!
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 12-16
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Equestrian Events
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- You will be staying in an older established neighborhood that sits a block away from the dry creek canyon. It is a fantastic place to leisurely walk, ride bikes, etc all while watching birds and wildlife. Dry creek cayon also runs through Redmond leading through and to various parks throughout the city. We are conveniently located next to Bend which offers year around activities including the famous Mt. Bachelor for skiing and all of your winter activities. The City of Redmond is known for a slower lifestyle that completes any vacation with its relaxation. But don't be fooled, there are lots of boutiques and antique shops to look at during the day, as well as a water fountain park in the summer and an iceskating park in the winter. Evenings become alive with the various brew houses and evening movies in the outdoor amphitheater. Next to Redmond you have Terrebonne which is home to the World Famous Smith Rock. Known by all for the famous 'Monkey Face' natural rock statue that people come for all over the world to climb. Sheer cliffs that lead to the top can also be accessed by the well established walking trail for those who don't want to dangle by a piece of metal and rope. However, if you are somewhere in between, you can choose to pay for lessons and there are several learner courses to wet your appetite! Redmond is also close to Madras which is home to Lake Billy Chinook which is famous for its fishing, boating and jet ski rentals. There is also diving allowed, but the visibility is very limited. These are just a few of the main cities that Redmond is in the heart of. All of them have very unique activities that they offer, but they all offer great views of the beautiful mountains, lots of mountain lakes, interesting and challenging golf courses, as well as lots of BLM land to ride your horse, or ATV on....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 12 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $10
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Roberts Field Airport at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several Bars and Brew Houses at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Bachelor at 21 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Juniper Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several restaurants all downtown at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Our family has always lived in Oregon. Although we love to travel and I am always looking for great places to stay with a large family. We purchased this home for ourselves as we have many children. We loved living here and consider it our home. We have recently moved due to work, but couldn't part with such a wonderful home. So we have remodeled it, and know that you will enjoy this unique find the way that we have.
Why the Owner Chose Redmond:
This property is so unique that there isn't anything like it in the area. You really have stumbled upon a wonderful place that is centrally located, and that will allow you to be with a large group of friends and/or family.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The pool is definitely unique. We are the only home in all of Redmond that has one. It even has a diving board! The log room is amazing and so is the theater room.
- Primary: + 5033335383 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your own private indoor heated pool!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013