New- Upscale Resort Style Estate on 16 Acres with Pool, Jacuzzi, Atv & More!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Fayetteville estate description
Highland Hills is an upscale resort style 16 acre property located in the very North part of Fayetteville GA. Home to an ex-state senator, this luxurious breath-taking property is tucked away discreetly in the woods while being located just 20 minutes south of downtown Atlanta and 10 minutes south of the Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport.
Whether you’re looking to go on a romantic weekend getaway or have a family reunion, wedding, graduation or birthday gathering, this serene property has many features and amenities to help create lasting memories. The beautiful and private gated property grounds, luxurious pool, pool house, Jacuzzi, exotic flowers and the views are some of its unique features.
The brick structure of this property contains two separate rentable units with separate entrances and accommodations which can be rented together or individually;
1. Main House which consists of 2 stories, 4 large bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, formal dining room, living room, kitchen, and workout room. The main house sleeps up to 8 guests and rents for $250-$300 per night.
2. Guest suite located on the pool level of the building which consists of a large bedroom, bathroom, living room, and a kitchen. The guest suite sleeps up to 4 guests and rents for $70-$80 per night.
Both can be rented together for $275-$350 per night.
Both have private entries and come with clean bed linens, wash cloths and towels provided for duration of stay, full bathrooms with hair dryer, new soap, shampoo, tooth brushes, tooth paste and other bathroom essentials, Kitchens equipped with pots, pans, plates, silverware, microwave, coffee maker/ tea pot, refrigerators filled with soda, bottled water, and juice. Comfortable couches, dining tables, and more.
The common grounds on the property offer the following:
• Beautiful resort style pool and a new 60-jet Jacuzzi
• Pool house with wet bar and lounge which includes an outdoor bathroom, sectional lounge seats, refrigerator and music speaker
• Poolside wicker loungers, sofa sets and Bbq grill
• Hammock, Kids playset, Trampoline
• A full size RV Garage, a Boat Garage, and a 2-car Garage
• 4X4 ATV to use on the trails located within the 16 acres of the property
• Total Privacy. Completely secluded and surrounded with beautiful lush landscaping and tall trees all around with absolutely no noise or views from the outside other than the pleasant singings of birds and sightings of deer.
• Property safe and secure with all 16 acres fenced all around.
• Enjoy the ultimate nature jog along the beautiful green trail within the vast land of this private property.
• Electronic gate as the only entry point into property with gate code provided to guests.
• Shops, grocery stores, malls, movie theaters and many other retail outlets within a 10 minute driving distance from this property.
Whether this will be a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or a wedding, this property will provide a truly relaxing, peaceful and unforgettable experience. Inquire with your dates and the type of accommodation you request in order to receive availability and pricing info.
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 16-20
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Pet Fee: $25
- Cleaning Fee: $50
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport at 8.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 85 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Savannah ga at 242 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: 50 Yard Line Sports Bar at 1.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Real Estate Investor
Why the Owner Chose Fayetteville:
I fell in love with this property when I saw it and couldn't believe such a gem existed in metro Atlanta. This property was custom built and occupied by an ex-state senator and their family for 30+ years before we acquired it. Many memories were created here and we decided to share it with the rest of the world and our own friends and family as the perfect relaxing vacation rental with many fun amenities.
- Primary: 949-705-8486
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Night view of the pool
Electronic Gate which is the entry point to the property. Guests are provided with the entry code prior to their arrival.
Flat front lawn is perfect for seating a wedding party
Fun 4x4 ATV to ride around the property and the trails that go deep into the woods
Guest Suite King Bed
Kids can play on the play-set or trampoline
Driving up past the gate leads to the front of the property. The door on this building opens into the main house.
Bambee and its family lives on the property and visits our guests often
Entry point to Guest Suite from backyard with bedroom/living room on the left, bathroom in the hallway, and kitchen at the end of the hallway.
Guest Suite Living room partitioned from bedroom
Guest Suite Kitchen
Beautiful cozy night time lounging next to the fire pit
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 21, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.