Holiday Condo Villa
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Holiday condo description
Large living & dining area. Fully equipped kitchen.
Master Bedroom has its own bath. Double vanity.
Screened Lanai for outdoor sitting. Small Gas grill
if the mood strikes for barbecue. Tv in master bedroom.
Cooler and beach chairs provided. Use of Pool and clubhouse. Many activities planned by condo association all guests are welcome.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- The is an inflatable queen size air bed.
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Music Library
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- We are located about a mile away from Tarpon Springs which was home to a large Greek community, known for their sponge diving, fishing and Stamas Yacht building. We are about 9 miles from Dunedin which is a community originally settled by people of Scottish descent. Both these communities are quaint, with beautiful water fronts, downtown center with good restaurants, and antiques and local arts. Both have beautiful old homes very picturesque. To the north is the lovely city of New Port Richey which has great waterways, downtown, restaurants and gambling cruises if you are feeling lucky. The Botanical Gardens in Largo is well worth a visit. We are also only 45 minutes from Busch Gardens and an about 2 hours from Universal Studios and Disney....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No refund for early departure. No early arrivals without notifying landlord. Extra day Charge would be average daily amount.
- Utilites not included: $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa at 27 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 19 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Howard's Park,Sunset Beach at 6 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Capt Jacks at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Several Golf Courses near by at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sponge Docks at 1 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Holiday:
Lovely Condo Complex, kept up nicely active condo community. One level spacious, good area close to beaches, stores, hospital, shopping, bicycle trails, and parks.
- Primary: 781-834-6103 please do not call after 9pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Parasailing Howard's Park
BUTTERFLY Garden HOWARD'S PARK
Music Festival Dunedin
GREAT FUN AT RECREATION AREAS PLAYGROUNDS
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!