Cozy 1 Bedroom Waterfront Villa
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Everglades City condo description
1 bedroom 1 bath with screened porch with wide water view. Sleeper couch and queen bed sleeps up to 4 people. Fully appointed kitchen, Pool and boat ramp on the property.
- 600 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bath with tub and shower combination
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Fly Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- The villa is located in a unique area of Florida. Everglades City is a rural fishing village with many naturally beautiful sights and outdoor activities. People come from all over the world to visit Everglades National Park. Yet in less than an hour you can be in downtown Naples shopping or dining in one of the many fine shops and restaurants. Marco Island is 35 minutes with many island bars and beaches to enjoy. Miami and Ft Lauderdale are both easily accesible from I-75. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2014
1 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
1 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% of the deposit will be held if the reservation is cancelled 7 days or less prior to booking date.
Damage Protection is required for bookings of 7 days or more.
$100 cleaning fee is required for bookings of 2 weeks or more.
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers International at 73 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Marco Island Public Beach at 35 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Oyster House at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Links of Naples at 23 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Camilla Street Grille at 0.5 Miles
Front entry with wrap arounnd deck and parking for car and boat
wide waterview from deck
front enrty deck
Living room and dining room with pull out queen sleeper
Bedroom with queen bed
Table for relaxing and dining on the screened deck
pool on property
Private boat ramp for guest use
canoe and kayak launch
screened in side deck
Full galley kitchen
Bath with tub and shower
View from bedroom through siding door that open on to the screened deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 10, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Deborah Bergin