Escape the Winter at Tortuga in Fort Myers!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tortuga condo description
This is a second floor condo in the gated community of Tortuga. The condo is just over 1500 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus a den. Each bedroom includes a queen bedroom set.
The condo comes fully furnished and ready for you to walk in the door, relax and enjoy the warm weather. There is a large kitchen with a breakfast nook that has a table for two. The open concept great room includes a large high top kitchen table with seating for four, black leather couch and loveseat, HDTV, and a coffee table that pulls up to enjoy a snack or meal in front of the TV. The den includes a loveseat and over sized leather chair as well as an additional TV. The master bedroom suite has a walk in shower, large walk in closet, dual sinks, queen bed dresser/mirror and two night stands. The spare bedroom includes a dresser/mirror, large closet, and queen bed. In addition there is a laundry room with front loading washer/dryer and a spare bathroom with tub/shower. Finally, one of the best features and our favorite spots is the covered lanai that overlooks the community lake, pool, and amenity center. The lanai is fully furnished with two chairs with footstools and a loveseat.
Tortuga is a fairly new gated community. Community amenities include a pool, fitness center, tennis court, basketball court, and gas grills for your use. The community opened less than five years ago and is in great condition and beautifully landscaped. It truly is a tropical oasis in a great location.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Tortuga is a new community in the beautiful Fort Myers area. One of the main attractions to the area are the beautiful beaches. The beautiful white sand beaches of Fort Myers Beach are only 6 miles away. Continue down past Fort Myers Beach along Estero Island and you can be at Lovers Key State Park within a half an hour. Lovers Key was just voted as one of the top 10 secluded beaches. One of the top shelling spots in the country Sanibel Island is only 9 miles away. Sanibel is known for the ease of finding shells, nature preserves, natural beaches, and great shopping and restaurants. Go past Sanibel and you can be on Captiva Island in a little over a half an hour, another top spot in our area. Shopping abounds in the Fort Myers area. The closest shopping area would be the Tanger Outlets, about a ten minute drive away. Here you will find Nike, Under Armour, Gap, Banana Republic, Izod, and other great Outlet Stores. Within twenty minutes you can be at three major Southwest Florida shopping centers, the Bell Tower Shops, Gulf Coast Town Center, and Coconut Point. All have great restaurants, shopping, movie theaters, etc. Another local attraction would be the recently renovated Downtown Fort Myers area along the Caloosahatchee River. The brick paved streets and newly renovated restaurants are a great alternative to the beaches for a night out....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The 11% tax is for the 5% Lee County, FL bed tax and State of Florida 6% sales tax. All tenants must be screened and approved by Tortuga HOA prior to confirmation of booking. All terms will be spelled out in lease agreement which supercedes any information listed here.
50% of rental fee plus security deposit is required upon lease signature. Balance is due 30 days prior to check in.
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Tax Rate 11%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers (RSW) at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Key West Express at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers Beach at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Shell Point Golf Club at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Il Pomodoro at 0.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We currently live in Millsboro, DE after recently moving from our condo in Tortuga this year. We relocated closer to our family in Northeastern Pennsylvania, where we grew up.
Why the Owner Chose Tortuga:
My wife and I love the Fort Myers area. The beaches, restaurants, and of course the weather are hard to beat. After living in the area for three years, we realized that Tortuga was the location where we wanted to be so we purchased the condo in 2009. We really enjoyed living in the community, but decided we would like to be closer to family so we relocated near the beaches of Maryland and Delaware.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is how you will be greeted at the entrance of Tortuga in Fort Myers.
Den - Loveseat, chair, and TV
Lanai includes two chairs with footstools and a loveseat.
Master bedroom - queen sized bed.
Fitness center at amenity center.
Condo Building - Unit is second floor on the right.
Meeting room, sitting area at amenity center.
Spare Bedroom - Queen Bedroom set.
Great Room - Tiled floors throughout. Coffee table pulls up over coach.
Den - Leather Chair
View from lanai, amenity center, pool, and tennis court across the lake.
Master bedroom - queen sized bed.
Master bathroom - dual sinks and walk in shower.
Pool at amenity center.
Front of Amenity Center.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 14, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.