Lovely Waterfront Property! Fish Off Your Own Dock. Free Kayaks for Your Use!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Augustine house description
Located right on the water. Beautiful view, and beautiful setting. Less than 5 minutes to the beach. Great fishing right off your own dock. Kayaks provided for your use. Shell is one side of a beautiful duplex. Living room w/dining area, GREAT kitchen with all new stainless appliances. 2 Kings bedrooms, and walk in shower in bathroom. ALL NEWLY REFURBISHED AND REMODELED!! AWESOME deck off the living room...relax and enjoy the beautiful view! Need more bedrooms? Book both sides of this duplex and sleep 10! Other VRBO # is 577570.
No tacky tourist decorations, our Shell has beautiful furnishing and decorations...designed and decorated by Tre Sebastian!
This is a wonderful property in the BEST location! Enjoy a delightful breeze while sipping an ice cold beverage on your private deck...while looking out at the sailboats going out the inlet! The St. Augustine Lighthouse which you can see from the front yard, will flash it's beacon at you!
We take special pride in the cleanliness and comfort in our VRBO properties! You will find everything in great condition, ALL LINENS will be sanitized between guests! Brand new Memory Foam Beds will provide you the best nights sleep after a day of boating!
If desired you may add The Serenata Beach Club to your stay. Fee required. Serenata offers a Tenet membership for a minimum of 1 week segments.
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Beautiful, restful bedrooms. New Memory foam King size beds
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- This property has just gone through a complete renovation! Nothing but the best here. Reverse Osmosis Filtered Water, High Def TV's, Top of the line water softener, lighted deck, beautiful new bathroom. The photos do not convey what a lovely setting and view is to be had at this property! A wonderful sea breeze cools you off, and there is lots of shade in the afternoons. Brand new tandem Kayaks are there for your use! Brand new memory foam beds will give you a wonderful nights sleep!...moreless
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Located right on the water. Dock for your boat, or fishing! Kayaks provided for your use. Starfish is the larger side of a duplex. Large Living room, Large Dining Room, Modern Kitchen with high end stainless appliances. 2 Kings beds, and 2 newly renovated bathrooms. Decks galore, just sit in the shade and enjoy a beautiful view. No tacky tourist decorations, our Starfish has beautiful furnishing and decorations...designed and decorated by Tre Sebastian! This is a wonderful property in the BEST location! Enjoy a delightful breeze while sipping an ice cold beverage on one of the two decks...while looking out at the sailboats going out the inlet! The St. Augustine Lighthouse which you can see from the front yard, will flash it's beacon at you! We take special pride in the cleanliness and comfort in our VRBO properties! You will find everything in great condition, ALL LINENS will be sanitized between guests! Brand new Memory Foam Beds will provide you the best nights sleep after a day of boating! If desired you may add The Serenata Beach Club to your stay. Fee required. Serenata offers a Tenet membership for a minimum of 1 week segments. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Happy as a couple starfish
Happy as a couple starfish
What a find! This place was awesome - from the location, tasteful decor, use of the new kayaks, comfortable beds, top notch EVERYTHING. Will definately be back! Must see, must stay!
- Guest True Sue (Carmel, CA USA)
- Date of stay 10/08/13
- Review Submitted 10/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Jan 1, 2014
5 night min stay
|4th of July
Jun 28 - Jul 6, 2014
5 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
- Cleaning Fee: $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Tax Rate 10%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We begun listing properties on VRBO 4 years ago! It is fun, and successful for us! We are local business owners, and my husband is a retired General Contractor! We enjoy remodeling properties, and making them beautiful!
Why the Owner Chose St. Augustine:
This duplex is so very lovely, with one of the most peaceful settings around. The view is amazing, and a nice cool breeze most always is blowing in the afternoon!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We just finished the remodel, and upgrade of the duplex! Both sides are very unique with everything anyone could ever want or need!
- Primary: 904-501-5868
Floating dock, and scenic resting spot
View out sliding doors
Kitchen with all new Stainless Steel Applicances
Private BBQ area in back yard
Walk in shower, glass doors
Bedroom 2 King Bed
Dock out to floating dock
More awesome view
Kitchen w/back deck
Bedroom 1, King Bed
Front Loading Washer & Dryer
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013