55+ Community, Sleeps 6-8, Minimum Monthly Rental, Pets Considered
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Wales house description
Our home has 2 bdrms, a 3rd bdrm/den, plus sleep sofa on the 4 season, private lanai, 2 full baths. Lanai with windows, A/C and heat for yr round comfort. 2 55' flat screen TVs (1 in living rm and 1 in lanai) with a third TV in the master bdrm. Gas grill on patio. Use of our upgraded golf cart. All the comforts of home.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
your pet will be considered if you are willing to pay an additional rent of $200 and place a pet security deposit of $250 that is fully refunded once the home is left in the condition when your rental began...moreless
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4-8
- The master bdrm suite has a queen bed and 2 walk in closets. There is a wall mounted TV. Linens are provided. The second bdrm has two twin beds, closet and bureau. Linens are provided. The 3rd bdrm/den has a full sized, new comfortable futon with an inner spring mattress. The lanai has A/C and heat and privacy shades. It has a queen size sleep sofa. There is a 55' flat screen TV there. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master shower is a 5 foot shower with seat and safety bars.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- You will have the use of our upgraded golf cart.
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Lake Ashton is one of central Florida's premier over 55 communities. Whether you are interested in crafts or tennis, bible study or ballroom dancing you will find something that will suit you. Our tenants are welcomed into the Lake Ashton community and you can join in on as many activities as you wish. There is a heated outdoor pool, also an indoor pool and both have hot tubs nearby. The clubhouse and the Health and Fitness center both have fitness rooms with a wide variety of equipment. There are daily exercise classes in the HFC ranging from stretching to cardio workouts to chair exercise (don't scoff, it can be challenging!) to yoga and zumba. Other sports include pickleball, tennis, bocce, ping pong, basketball, and racquetball, and the list goes on. Our beautiful clubhouse has a library, card and craft rooms, a billiard room, large banquet/dance area, a four star restaurant, and a bowling alley. There are movies shown weekly in the cinema. Although you will find your days very full in Lake Ashton, the surrounding towns offer much to see and do as well. Winter Haven still has much of 'old Florida' to share with you. It has a charming town center with restaurants and shops and a new playground in case you have any younger visitors. There are the usual chain restaurants nearby, but we encourage you to have a meal at more local spots where the food in delicious and the atmosphere is fun. Dinner at a place like Cherry Pocket, which is an old fishing camp, is not to be missed. Rustic, but the food is great and the portions hearty! Bok Tower in Lake Wales is a national treasure where you can stroll in the gardens and tour a home restored to its former beauty. It recalls a time when FL was not yet on the theme park radar. Speaking of theme parks, Disney World is just a short 45 minute drive away. Many of our Lake Ashton friends will drive to Downtown Disney for dinner and a walk around the sights since there is no admission cost for this area of the park. Of course you find both Universal Studios and Sea World in Orlando, too. Tampa's west coast beaches can be reached in just under an hour's drive, and Busch Gardens is another park worth visiting with its wonderful safari. The Lake Ashton lifestyle offers the very best of many different experiences!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2014
31 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2014
31 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2014
31 night min stay
Oct 1 - Dec 30, 2014
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit of $1000 required. Payment in full due one month before rental begins .
- Security: $500
- Security with a pet: $750
- Pet Fee: $200
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are home builders in CT who are 'working our way to retirement'. We found Lake Ashton on VRBO 7 years ago and have been renters every winter since then in this wonderful community. This spring we decided to become home owners in Lake Ashton and we can now offer this phenomenal life style opportunity to others by renting our new home while we are back in CT.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Wales:
The Lake Ashton area still has the charm of 'Old Florida' while being convenient to all the attractions that make this area of the state world renowned for vacationers.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
After spending 7 winters in Lake Ashton we know the phenomenal experience that awaits our tenants. We join many others who began their Lake Ashton experience as renters and were welcomed into this friendly community
- Primary: (860) 354-1448 (Connecticut, USA)
- Secondary: (203) 770-0711 (Connecticut, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your Awesome Florida Vacation Begins Right Here!
Kitchen has stainless steel appliances
Living room has 2 recliners and a 55' TV
Health and Fitness Center
One of two fitness centers
Entrance to the main clubhouse
The View restaurant in the clubhouse
Bowling alley in the clubhouse
Gardens outside the clubhouse
View from the lanai at the back of the house
Computer room open to all
New bocce courts
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013