Great Waterfront 2-Story Vacation Home on the Homosassa River in West-Florida
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Homosassa house description
This larger, 2-story waterfront home offers plenty of space for a relaxed stay. The living room is open to the kitchen and steps out onto the front patio. Kitchen has a breakfast bar and there is a nice, round dining table. Powder room accessible for you and your guests on the main floor, as is the 2-car garage. Master bedroom has an adjacent master bath with walk-in shower, a tub and two vanities. Walk onto the patio for a quiet evening, overlooking the water. The 2 guestrooms share a bathroom. Fully equipped. Boat dock and BBQ for rent. Direct access to the Homosassa River, plenty of Old Florida style restaurants, boat rental, kayaks, airboat rides. Just a great place to spend your summer vacation, spend the winter and try out all the golf courses in the area. There is something for everybody!
- 2192 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- We offer a variety of houses in this wonderful waterfront community, with a private marina, and direct access to the Gulf of Mexico. Most of our homes own individual boat slips, and we can offer additional boat slips for rent, during your rental period. The location is perfect: directly on the Homosassa River, with breathtaking views! There are plenty of activities in the surrounding areas to give you the enjoyment you are looking for during your holiday! The Homosassa River, which flows a couple of miles upstream from a natural spring and ends a couple of miles downstream in the Gulf of Mexico, offers an abundance of possibilities including fishing, waterski-ing and boating. Close to the Tradewinds resort you will find 'Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park', home of the endanged Manatee, and other Florida Native animals. Of course there are boat rides to arrange, such as renting a pontoon boat, go for a fast and exhilarating airboat ride, or rent a kayak and explore the waters of Homosassa. Within 3 minutes driving distance, you will find the Old Florida feel, with quaint restaurants, shops, galleries and waterfront bars. The resort has a public swimming pool and a tennis court for everybody's use. Golfers can enjoy a great round of golf at the numerous beautiful golf-courses within 10 minutes by car. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 23 - Sep 21, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please see our website for our cancellation policy "Terms". We encourage our guests to purchase a travel- and/or cancellation insurance.
Rates as presented are per night. A down payment of 25% of the total amount with a minimum of $500.00 is due within 7 days after receipt of this confirmation. Reservations are not valid until the requested down payment is received. All reservations must be pre-paid in full 30 days prior to arrival date. Payment: check, money-order, bank wire, online banking, credit card (+3.6%).
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Boat Slip Rental per day: $35
- Booking Fee: $25
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Boat Slip Rental per month: $350
- Boat Slip Rental per week: $150
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 9%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa at 90 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pine Island at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: McRays at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: World Woods at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Neon Leon's Zydeco Restaurant at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are a property management company, working closely with the owners of this property. The owners are from Belgium and own two more homes on the water. The owners love it here and stay twice a year with their family to relax and spend time away from their business. And rewind.
- Primary: 352-613-2644 Text okay
- Fax: +1 866-625-1960 E-Fax
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - http://www.vacationgolfhomesflorida.com
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bed with sitting area
View of kitchen
Guest room 1
Guest room 2
View of living and dining
Airboat ride in Homosassa
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.