Luxury Palm Harbor 4 Brm Vacation Home with Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Palm Harbor house description
Everything you would want in a coastal vacation home awaits you at the Palm Harbor Breeze. This luxurious 4 bedroom 3 bath newly furnished updated pool home is surrounded by beautiful palms and tropical foliage and located on a quiet culdesac in an upscale neighborhood of Palm Harbor Florida. Whether you are coming to work, play or just relax, the Palm Harbor Breeze is the perfect get-away for family vacationers or executives!
Once you enter the home you are surrounded by newly updated tropical furnishings and decor. A wrap around open floor plan creates the perfect entertaining area for large groups with glass sliding doors leading onto the covered pool lanai from the master bedroom, living room and great room. Take a refreshing dip in the heated crystal clear swimming pool, lay in a lounge chair and sip a cold tropical drink or sit at the table and enjoy lunch by the pool. You can even prepare your meals on the provided infrared gas grill.
The newly updated open kitchen features quartz countertops, all stainless appliances and includes a coffee maker, toaster, blender, electric griddle, dishes and cooking utensils. The attached bar seats 4 and the nearby table seats an additional 4 guests. A spacious dining room has a large expandable table with seating for up to 8 guests comfortably.
Enjoy a movie in the evenings in the great room that features reclining sofas, 52” HDTV, bluray player, video library, digital cable TV channels and surround sound. Let the kids enjoy their own movies or games in the living room on the 47” HDTV and bluray player.
- 2700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 9-11
- The large master bedroom has a king bed with tempurpedic mattress, walk-in closets, flat screen TV and adjoining office area with high speed internet and Wi-Fi. The large master bath features a jetted tub, walk-in shower and double vanity. The second bedroom has a king size bed, plenty of closet space and flat screen TV with a shared full bathroom. The third bedroom features a set of bunk beds, single bed, flat screen TV and shared full bathroom. The fourth bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV, and a private full bath leading out to the pool area. A sofa-sleeper is also provided in the living room to accommodate 1-2 additional guests. Altogether 10-11 guests are comfortably accommodated....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- If you're arriving by plane, this home is about 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport or St. Petersburg Clearwater Airport. North Pinellas is the best location in all of Florida! Ideally situated, Palm Harbor is centrally located to make the most of Historical Tarpon Springs which is about 10 minutes north. Clearwater Beach (30 minutes), Crystal Beach (10 minutes), Honeymoon Island are all close by. Ozona village including marinas, fishing charters and eclectic bars and restaurants are just minutes away. Disney is 69 miles and Busch Gardens is just 25 miles. MLB Rays are in St. Pete, the NHL Lightning are in Tampa and the NFL Buccaneers are in Tampa. There are lots of spring training nearby with both the Blue Jays and Phillies under ten minutes away from the house and the Yankees train about 25 minutes east. For biking enthusiasts, take the bikes and ride down through the 34 mile stretch called the Pinellas Trail....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My sisters and I loved staying in this beautiful new home. We were only about an hour to an hour and a half driving distance to the Orlando theme parks. We enjoyed coming home (not a hotel) to make dinner and relax around the pool after a hot, tiring of day walking through Epcot. We loved that the 3 of us had our own bathroom to shower in, to get ready for our busy days of going to the beaches (which were close by) or our power shopping days. The modern, new, eat-in kitchen was tremendous for making our own meals. I loved that the house is in a quiet neighborhood but close to anything that you might want to do as tourist in Florida. The owners were very hospitable and easy to work with.
- Guest Susie (Columbus, Ohio)
- Date of stay 09/04/13
- Review Submitted 10/28/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+.
This home is gorgeous from all angles. My family of 6 made this our home for 2 weeks and loved it! Everything about this home is in like new condition. John was very easy to work with. A few of my favorite things was 1). The master suite 2). The beautiful Lanai. 3). The brand new kitchen. The neighborhood is so nice and people were very friendly. Thank you John for making us feel right at home.
- Guest Mindy (Tipp City, OH)
- Date of stay 09/28/13
- Review Submitted 10/09/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 15 - Jun 5, 2014
5 night min stay
Jun 6 - Nov 14, 2015
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A damage protection policy and/or a refundable damage deposit may be added at the owners discretion. Advertised cleaning fees may vary based on occupancy. Cancel up to 30 days prior to your arrival date without penalty and your deposit refunded in full. If canceling with less than 30 days notice the deposit will be forfeited. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
A 25% deposit is required with the signed rental agreement to secure the property for your required dates. The total balance is due 30 days prior to check in.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning Fee: $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US19 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Crystal Beach / Honeymoon Island at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ozona Pig Barbecue at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: John & Deborah Brinkerhoff My wife and I live just outside Bowling Green in Kentucky in the rural community of Alvaton. Having sold our manufacturing business in 2007 we are what I like to call semi-retired. I currently have 2 other small business's that I run out of our home and my wife does the bookkeeping for them. Our oldest son is general manager working for the organization we sold the business to and our youngest son is in his 4th year at Western Kentucky University.
Why the Owner Chose Palm Harbor:
Having once lived in Clearwater in the late 70's we grew to love everything the area had to offer and dreamed of someday owning a home here. We have always loved the water activities, fine dining, and shopping but enjoy being able to retreat to our secluded cottage at the end of the day and just relax.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We searched extensively to find the right landscaping, quiet neighborhood, private pool, and the perfect open floor plan. When we stumbled upon this one it was love at first sight! It had everything we were looking for and more.
- Primary: 270-670-8153
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen/Bar - Quartz Countertops
Master Bedroom and Study
Bedrooms 2&3 Bathroom
Queen Bedroom/Pool Bathroom
McCaw Tile Mural
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 16, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.