Freshly Decorated Comfy Condo with Stunning Golf Views
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coral Ridge apartment description
Our vacation apartment is ideally situated for you to make the most out of your time in South Florida.
Just east of Federal Highway near Commercial Boulevard, it is walking distance to the beach, fishing pier and charming commercial heart of Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
The apartment's living room, balcony and kitchen have an unobstructed view of the manicured greens of the Coral Ridge Country Club, a Robert Trent Jones-designed course that is the most prestigious in Fort Lauderdale. The view also includes the heated pool, patio and shuffle board court.
While the apartment overlooks a private course, there are plenty of public golf courses in the region, including the Pompano Beach city golf course, eight minutes away. (Designed by Greg Norman's team, the recently opened Pines course at Pompano is winning rave reviews.)
Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is a charming seaside town on the Atlantic Ocean. Its main crossroads, Commercial Boulevard and A1A, are home to open-air cafes and restaurants, some facing directly onto the beach. From the apartment, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea is a 20 minute walk or three minute drive.
Commercial Boulevard ends at Anglin's Fishing Pier, open 24 hours a day, where fishermen catch snapper and snook all year. The area is popular with scuba divers and snorkelers as there is a shipwreck of a Spanish galleon off shore in 12 to 14 feet of water.
All of Fort Lauderdale's attractions -- shopping, restaurants, boating, museums, performing arts -- are within minutes of the apartment.
The condo is located on the third floor of three-floor elevator building. The 36-unit complex is surrounded by million-dollar homes in a prestigious golf-course neighborhood.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Course Front
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- The apartment is minutes to shopping, from groceries to Target, a 10-screen movie theater and dozens of top-tier restaurants of every cuisine. The beach and fishing pier is within walking distance. I-95 is 10 minutes away, and with it comes quick access to the entire South Florida region, from Miami (45 minutes) to Boca Raton (30 minutes) and West Palm Beach (60 minutes.) Downtown Fort Lauderdale is 15 minutes, where you'll find museums, the performing arts center and shopping and dining area on Las Olas Boulevard. Wilton Manors is 10 minutes away, with restaurants, bars and shops. Of special note to snorkelers and scuba divers is the wreck of the Nuestra Senora de Caplano, a Spanish galleon that went down in a hurricane in 1637. Lauderdale by the Sea has constructed a snorkel trail at the foot of Datura Street, one block south of Commercial Boulevard, in approximately 12 to 14 feet of water. When standing at the beach entrance at Datura Street, you will see the white swim bouy. The site is 150 feet east and 150 feet south of the bouy and all artifacts are within a 100 by 20 foot area. It is an easy swim from shore and you must have a dive flag to visit....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 3 - Dec 31, 2013
7 night min stay
|Winter high season
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Nov 1, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning fee of $75 is added to all rentals.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport at 11 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lauderdale by the Sea at 1.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Coral Ridge Country Club at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pizza, Steak, Chinese, etc. at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: A Los Angeles native and resident who works for an airline, I bought this condo so I could spend more time in Fort Lauderdale, which offers me and my family a warm and tropical respite from urban LA.
Why the Owner Chose Coral Ridge:
I fell in love with the magnificent golf-course view. I love drinking my morning coffee on the terrace overlooking the water hazard on the course, which attracts a great variety of birds, and the iguanas scaling the palm trees. I love taking a swim in the warm pool and watching the magnificent Florida sky that is part of the view from the apartment.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
When I fly in from LA and arrive at Fort Lauderdale airport, I am just 20 minutes from my apartment. It is a perfect base for exploring everything in South Florida, from day trips to Miami Beach to outings in the Everglades. Many days, though, I just enjoy the apartment, the view, the pool and the neighborhood. Some of my favorite places to eat are within walking distance. Other nights, I enjoy using the grill poolside for dinner. The location and convenience of this apartment are exceptional.
Links to more information:
Apartment has great view of Coral Ridge Country Club golf course.
Apartment has sunny, open layout.
Recliner is SO comfortable.
Mid-century vintage table and chairs in the dining area.
Antique cabinet also stores good choice of DVDs.
Antique cabinet opens to 36-inch TV.
Plenty of places to stash your stuff with a wall of closets.
Aerial view of condo complex and part of Coral Ridge Counry Club.
Lauderdale by the Sea's charming seaside commercial district.
Patio table and chairs are a great place for morning coffee or cocktails.
From the kitchen, you can look out over the golf course.
When opened, dining room table can seat six.
We love how our vintage Heywood-Wakefield table can become so compact.
Well-equipped kitchen with dish washer and new appliances.
A great place to wake up.
Walkway to 3rd floor units has space for a table & chairs to take in view.
The beach and fishing pier at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 19, 2013