Spacious, Private Guest Suite with Breakfast
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Smithers bed and breakfast description
Welcome to Smithers Caribou House! Our Guest Suite is a completely private suite with a separate private entrance. We are located in the town of Smithers, British Columbia, Canada. The Caribou House guest suite has been designed with your privacy and comfort in mind:
1 bedroom with organic cotton queen size bed, 600 thread count sheets, down duvet (cotton bed cover available), and large walk-in closet
Large kitchen, comes fully equipped
Exceptionally clean with modern decor throughout
42' satellite TV, premium channels, wireless internet, telephone (local calls only)
Private entrance, ski / snowboard / fishing rod & wader storage space
Parking stall accommodates large trailer or camper.
Close to downtown amenities, easy access to walking and mountain biking trails, 20 minute drive to Hudson Bay Mountain Ski Resort and 15 minute drive to cross country ski trails
Outside space for dogs, including fully insulated dog house (with heater if required), no pets allowed in suite
Futon available for 2 extra people
- 650 sq. ft.
- Bed And Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located in the newest subdivision in town, within easy walking distance to pubs, restaurants, and downtown shopping. We are 20 minute drive from Hudson Bay Mountain ski resort, and a 10 minute drive to the Bulkley Valley Nordic Center (cross country ski trails). Fishing for wold class salmon (chinook, coho, pink, steelhead) in the Bulkley River only 5 minutes from the house. Twin Falls, an amazing easy walk, is only 15 minutes drive away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Spent a fantastic pair of nights at this tastefully decorated and spacious B and B suite. Was able to come and go easily as suite has its own entrance. Owners both very friendly and respectful of my privacy. Both had plenty of ideas for activities (hikes, fishing, etc.). Had a full size kitchen which I didn't find time to use, but I will likely return during the ski season and make full use of it. The ski hill is very close. Big screen TV/cable and internet in suite. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast tasty. Photos accurately reflect suite size and decor. Very clean and tidy. Couldn't ask for a better set up!
- Guest Peace Counrty Traveler (Dawson Creek, BC)
- Date of stay 09/13/13
- Review Submitted 09/17/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with young children, pet owners.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$15 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellations greater than 2 weeks prior to arrival subject to service fee of $50.
Secure the booking with 50% deposit using credit card. Remainder of payment due upon arrival.
- Pet Fee: C$15
- Taxes Not included
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Smithers Airport at 7.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Via Rail at 1.6 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 16 (Yellowhead Highway) at 0.4 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Lake Kathlyn at 7 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Fireside Lounge, Hudson Bay Lodge at 0.3 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Hudson Bay Mountain Resort at 22 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Smithers Golf & Country Club at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Zoer's Restaurant, Hudson Bay Lodge at 0.4 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Leslie and Conrad moved to Smithers to take advantage of the great mountain lifestyle and tranquility of a small town.
- Primary: +1 2508776959
Welcome to Smithers Caribou House, private entrance on left hand side.
New queen sized bed, quality linens, down duvet, and large walk in closet.
Dining table seats 2 - 4 guests.
Quality towels, locally handcrafted soap, hair dryer, shampoo, and conditioner.
Private entrance with personalized keyless access.
Large kitchen with full sized appliances, dishes, cutlery, & cookware included.
Living room with comfortable seating and 42' HD TV, internet, and local phone.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 17, 2013