Spectacular Galapagos Sunsets, Animals, Scenery - Perfect for a Honeymoon
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Cristobal apartment description
The Galeodan Penthouse Suite occupies the entire 3rd floor of Galeodan’s office & home. With windows on all sides, it overlooks the town, the port and the ocean. At day-break, you can watch the sun rise over the hills of San Cristobal. Through the day you can watch the boats and people come and go along the malecon (boardwalk) and from the passenger and fishing muell?s (piers). In the evening, you can enjoy the spectacular sunsets from your king-size bed or from your private patio as you dine on the catch-of-the-day which you have just prepared in the fully equipped kitchenette.
With one king-size bed and one double, the Penthouse Suite accommodates one couple or a couple with child.
The 3 piece bathroom and fully equipped kitchen have gas-heated water.
You can lie back on the spacious patio in or out of the sun in a hammock or on loungers.
- 1050 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- 3 piece bathroom with shower, WC and basin. Gas heated water.
Kitchen & Dining
We will start you off with a few days supply of basics such as coffee, tea, sugar, milk etc. We can do breakfast for you ($5 each) or you can walk down the road to restaurants that serve breakfast....moreless
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- The Galapagos Islands are famous for • Fascinating and fearless creatures found nowhere else on Earth; • Out of this world landscapes; • Crystal waters, teeming with life; • World renowned diving destinations; • World-class surf and; • Fantastic Fishing ; Puerto Baquerizo Moreno (San Cristobal's main port) is the provincial capital and seat of local government - It features the province's best hospital, an airport right on the edge of town and the archipelago's only naturally occurring fresh water. At the same time it is unspoilt, with crystal clear waters and public access along the entire waterfront. San Cristobal offers the archipelago's best surf, all the best offshore fishing banks and the best diving south of Darwin and Wolf islands (which are 200 miles north and accessible only by cruise). ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
A 50% deposit required to secure the booking.
The balance must be paid at least 30 days before arrival.
Payments are not refundable.
We accept payment by PayPal, wire-transfer or direct deposit. Payment details will be provided at the time of booking.
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Cristobal Airport at 1.7 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Boats to Other Islands at 0.6 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Playa Mann at 250 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Bar/Restaurant (Parillada) at 280 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Bar/Restaurant at 280 Metres
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Maria Elena’s mother is from Santa Cruz and her father from San Cristobal, where he is still an active fisherman. Both sides of the family have deep roots in the Galapagos. Maria Elena grew up and worked in the Galapagos before leaving to Canada to further her education and outlook. Sean was raised in various parts of Africa while schooling in England. Sean is a professional Civil Engineer and has spent over 35 years in construction, including 25 years in Canada, the last 15 of which have been in his own consulting business. Maria Elena and Sean met in Canada, shortly before Maria Elena accepted an IT posting in Bermuda. Maria Elena and Sean were married in Bermuda and their two sons, who were born in Canada, now enjoy Canadian, Irish and Ecuadorian citizenship. The Keegan family has been visiting Galapagos regularly since 1996 and moved permanently to San Cristobal in January, 2009.
- Primary: +593 5 252 1613
- Secondary: +1 646 257 5948 Skype # (NY exchange)
- Tertiary: +593 98 722 0331 Mobile.
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Featuring the Galeodan Penthouse Suite
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Penthouse seen from the shoreline.
From kitchen, looking west.
View from top of stairs to Penthouse Suite
On Penthouse patio, looking south.
From Penthouse looking towards the port.
The Tijeretas viewpoint & snorkeling. 30 minutes walk.
Tortoise at the Galapagera.
We do big-game fishing.
And 'Pesca Chica' - Inshore fishing.
Snorkeling at Isla del Lobos
Door opens to private balcony.
From king bed, looking west.
On Penthouse patio, looking north.
On bedroom balcony, looking west.
Playa Mann, just 3 minutes walk away.
Sea lion and pup, at Playa de Oro
Galapagos heron, at Playa de Oro
Striped marlin coming in to be de-hooked and released.
Dolphin are our frequent companions when out fishing.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 18, 2013