Waterfront Home, Private Beach, Heated Pool, Dock, Gulf Access, Fishing
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
New Port Richey house description
Welcome to paradise, located just 15 miles north of Clearwater in New Port Richey on a Gulf waterfront canal this inviting waterfront home has everything you need to enjoy a fabulous vacation on the gulf coast, with only a 45 min drive from the Tampa airport, the location is convenient to the most popular destinations in Florida.
Enjoy beautiful sunsets on the spectacular white sandy private beach, equipped with bathroom facilities and covered pavilions with grills, all located within the community.
You’ll love watching the dolphins that frequent the canal or feeding the many types of fish that visit the underwater dock light. Rent a boat for your stay and keep it at our dock with canal accesses just minutes to the Gulf of Mexico, from there you can boat to some of Florida’s most beautiful islands for a day fishing or collecting shells on the beach. Boat rentals are just a couple minutes away, or just spend a relaxing day at the pool or on the deck in your back yard on the canal.
This home fully furnished and brightly decorated in a nautical ‘beachy’ theme and comes with everything you need for a memorable vacation with your family. Included is a combo washer/dryer which is conveniently located inside the garage along with a fully equipped kitchen, linens and towels are provided as are beach chairs, towels, toys and beach umbrella. Fishing gear is provided for fishing right off the dock. There are plenty of games and books for the kids to enjoy. There are 2 large HD TV’s equipped with Verizon FIOS cable , one in the large living room with a DVD player (with a large assortment of DVD’s) and also one located in the master bedroom. The master bedroom features a king size bed. The second bedroom has a queen size bed. There is also a queen double high plush top blow up mattress with built in air pump. Wireless High Speed Internet access is provided so you can stay connected with your PC or smart device.
We’re sure you will enjoy our vacation home as much as we do.
Note: The boat in the pictures is not part of the rental.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Walk in closet, two night stands and a dresser for plenty of storage.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- • Great shopping and dining can be found close by, you will find several businesses for your convenience as well as a Publix Supermarket and several wonderful restaurants. • Many activities are all within a short drive. Within 15 minutes: Casino Boat Day Cruises. Many Golf courses. Tarpon Springs-Greek Village, Spend the day at the historic sponge docks, stroll through the unique shops and sample the authentic Greek cuisine. Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin Cruises and Fishing Trips are available for a memorable visit. • Within 30 minutes: Clearwater-pristine white sandy beaches, clear gulf waters and warm sunshine, Voted Florida’s Best Beach Town for 2013 by USA Today. Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home to Winter, the star of the movie “Dolphin Tale” Enjoy a “Sunset at Pier 60” with breathtaking sunsets, lively music, street magic and fun. Weeki Wachee, Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island beach, Fort DeSota Park, Dunedin, Don Caesar Hotel, John's Pass Village, St. Petersburg Pier, Key Vista Park for hiking, Parks (Anderson, Anclote, Green Key, Sims Park), River front Park downtown, Homosassa Springs, Crystal Springs • Within 45 minutes; Tampa-A laid back, vibrant art and adventure city, Home to Busch Gardens, and Big Cat Rescue Animal Sanctuary. Enjoy professional sports year round: MLB – Tampa Rays NHL – Tampa Bay Lightning NFL – Tampa Bay Buccaneers Spring-training home to the New York Yankees at George Steinbrenner Field. Cultural capital of Central Florida: Henry B. Plant Museum, Glazer Children’s Museum, SS American Victory Mariner’s Memorial & Museum, Tampa Museum of Art. • Within 90 minutes: Are Disney World and Sea World for a day of family fun. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very Nice Place To Stay!
Very Nice Place To Stay!
This is a very nice place. The owner's were extremely helpful in accommodating any requests that we had. The house itself is very well maintained and clean. The pictures accurately reflect the cleanliness and amenities of the house. The dock was a great place to fish. Bait shop right around the corner. Publix (supermarket) close by as well. Easy access to travel to Tarpon Springs & Clearwater. Lots of parks & beaches to visit within a 10-15 mile radius. We certainly look forward to a return visit. I would definitely recommend this property.
- Guest Liz (Ohio)
- Date of stay 10/18/13
- Review Submitted 11/06/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Always nice to have guests like you. Look forward to accommodating you in the future. Thank you.
This was our first time renting a house on a canal. What a beautiful and relaxing vacation. The home was very clean and had everything you needed. We caught fish on the dock, they have a fish light that lights up the water at night which was awesome. We saw dolphins 3 times in the canal. The private beach is beautiful with very clean bathhouse. The owners were very helpful with any questions we had. The pool was great to cool off in. Like I said everything there to make your stay wonderful. Beach chairs, umbrella, fishing gear, bikes, coolers, beach towels, fully equipped home. Alot to do if you want to. Close to Tarpon Springs, Honeymoon Island, Clearwater Beach and good restaurants. Oh, and the beds were very comfortable. Peaceful neighborhood. We definitely will stay here again.
- Guest Liz (Ohio)
- Date of stay 09/28/13
- Review Submitted 10/12/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, girls getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you. We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to accommodate you again in the future.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
May 1 - Nov 30, 2014
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Must be 25 years or older to rent.
Cancellations/changes require 90 days notice. Cancellations less than 90 days will receive refund based on ability to rebook.
- Cleaning Fee: $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Tax Rate 9%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 32 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 75 at 26 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Gulf Harbors Private Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Sandbar Bar and Grille at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Catches Waterfront Grille at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are originally from the Cincinnati Ohio area moving to Florida in 2009. We currently live in Palm Harbor. Florida has always been our vacation spot, now we are always on vacation!!
Why the Owner Chose New Port Richey:
We were attracted to Gulf Harbors because of the many waterfront homes giving way to the Gulf Of Mexico. The community is very pleasant and clean with a beautiful private beach. We found everything we love about Florida here.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The peaceful back yard on the canal watching the fish and dolphins play.
- Primary: + 727-827-8720
- Secondary: +1 513-319-6533
Links to more information:
Street view of our wonderful vacation home.
Full eat in kitchen with lots of room
Spacious fully equiped kitchen
Family room with large flat screen TV, surround sound and DVD player
Master bedroom with king size bed
2nd bedroom with queen size bed
View of the canal from the dock
View from the large deck out to the canal
View out of the living room of the pool and canal
View of the dock from the seawall
Overhead view of the Gulf Harbors community
Decorated in a bright nautical theme
One of 2 living areas. This one overlooks the canal.
Open air floor plan
Wide open floor plan.
Master bedroom with full dresser
Full size bath
View of the back yard from the dock
Lanai with patio table and chairs with outdoor stereo
View of the canal from the pool patio area
Beautiful back yard on the canal
Beautiful private beach
Watch gorgeous sunsets from the private beach
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 25, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.