Available Christmas Week! Luxury Ski in and Out Log Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mountain Village house description
Luxury Ski in/Ski out mountain home located right next to the Galloping Goose ski run. Private log and stone cabin with all the comforts and amenities of home. Magnificent views of the San Sophia mountain range.
2660 sq. foot 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located conveniently on Benchmark drive. Sleeps 6-8 comfortably. Brand new furniture and beds. Sun room with a pullout couch that can sleep an additional two people. Gas stone fireplace in living room. Gourmet kitchen with oven, built-in microwave, gas range, and Sub-Zero refrigerator. Wireless internet and cable television. Brand new flat panel televisions in each room. Private hot tub with incredible views. Large private deck with built in gas bbq and great views. Heated floors throughout the house. Master bedroom and second bedroom have king sized beds with two twin beds in the third bedroom. Laundry room with washer and dryer. Free Dial-A-Ride will you pick up in large SUV's and take you anywhere in mountain village. One mile from a great grocery store and the gondola parking
- 2630 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player:
- Video Library:
- Deck / Patio:
- Ski & Snowboard
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- My family has been vacationing in Telluride since the late 1990's. It quickly became our favorite place to spend our time away from home. The house is very conveniently located in Mountain Village and only a three minute drive to the FREE gondola that connects Mountain Village to the town of Telluride. The house offers ski in/ski out access and the most incredible views of the San Sophia mountain ridge. You get the best of both worlds when you vacation in the Telluride area as you get the centuries old feel of a western mining town combined with a European style ski village. Telluride has also been consistently named the number 2 ski resort in North America by Conde Nast magazine. The restaurants in Telluride are second to none as well. But let's face it, you are probably coming to Telluride to ski, and you will not be disappointed. Telluride is one of the largest and most diverse mountains in the country as far as skill level is concerned. The greatest thing about Telluride skiing is No Lift Lines!!!!!! The size of the mountain and remote location of Telluride combine to offer the shortest lift lines of any mountain. I personally have never waited more than two minutes in any line in over fifteen years. So come to Telluride and experience why our family fell in love with this magical Colorado mountain....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Jan 4, 2014
5 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1200
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Telluride Regional Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Telluride at Mountain Village
- Nearest Golf: Telluride Country Club at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1997
About: We are the Van Aken family from Las Vegas, Nevada. We have been coming to Telluride since 1997. My wife and I drove through Telluride on the way to visit our son during his freshman year of college. We weren't here more than ten minutes before we fell in love with the place and decided this is where we wanted to come for the rest of our lives and make the memories that we would never forget.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The ski in/ski out convenience of this home and the incredible views of the San Sophia mountain range are what sold us on this home and we have never been disappointed in either.
- Primary: 702 451 3963 will be out of the country from sept 21- october 8
- Secondary: +1 702 521 9132 will be out of the country from sept 21- october 8
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of Le Chateaux
Loft with incredible views!
Incredible views from the deck!
Free gondola connects Telluride and Mountain village
Le Chateaux in the winter
Large luxurious Master bedroom
Bedroom number 2, King sized bed
Bedroom 3, twin beds
Sun room with pullout bed
Comfortable space with incredible views!
Great kitchen with all the amenities
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 19, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
702 451 3963
will be out of the country from sept 21- october 8
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.