Honua Kai Resort and Spa Suite 503 - 5th Floor Three Bedroom/Three Bath Ocean View Residence
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5-14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Honua Kai condo description
This spacious three bedroom is a five star residence is located in a prime location.
Finished with the finest touches; granite, travertine, and Viking kitchen, the inside of this residence is gorgeous. But it is the views that are truly breathtaking.
Slide the huge glass doors to your lanai aside and gaze upon all that Honua Kai resort and Ka'anapali beach have to offer. Enjoy unobstructed views of the crystal blue Pacific Ocean with views of Molokai in the distance as you gaze across Honua Kai’s pools . Enjoy the sunset from your lanai or head down to Duke's Beachside Restaurant as favorite Hawaiian guitarists gently strum nearby. Located Ocean Front along the Central Ka'anapali North Beach.
This wonderful residence will fill you with Aloha and memories for a lifetime. We know you will want to return to Hokulani 503 again and again.
HOLIDAY SEASON: If you are considering travel during our Holiday Season of December 20 – January 5, 2015, please understand this is the busiest time of year on Maui. A 14 night minimum stay is required during this time; however, flexibility is possible if requesting only one Holiday day (Christmas Day/Eve or New Year’s Day/Eve). We are also flexible when booking your reservation back to back with another reservation, to fill the 14 night minimum.
Honua Kai is the newest resort in West Maui, completed in march 2010. Enjoy all the features of the 3 different and exciting pools and Maui’s only signature beachfront Duke’s Restaurant, open in the heart of Honua Kai resort!
Interior 1,940 sq. Ft. + 280 sq. Ft. Lanai
• Ocean Front Resort
Centrally located on Ka'anapali North Beach
• fifth floor ocean-view
• 3 large bedrooms and 3 luxurious baths
• 2 master suites with King beds and 3rd bedroom with King or twins optional
• 2 master baths, with separate shower and tub, and double vanity
• Queen sofa sleeper in living room
• fully equipped gas range Viking kitchen
• travertine floors and granite countertops throughout
• HD-tvs in each room, plus ihome surround sound entertainment
• spacious 280 square foot lanai
• completely outfitted, to include beach towels and additional linens and towels
Holiday Season: December 20, 2014 - January 4, 2015
We prefer a 14 night minimum stay during this time; however, we may be flexible depending upon availability, when booking one Holiday (Christmas Day or New Year's Day) and/or 'back to back' with another reservation. Please give us a call to discuss your options, prior to booking any airline flights.
- 1940 sq. ft.
- On floor 5
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
This suite has been updated to include grab bars in the far right master. Bath will have 2 assist bars in the shower and 2 at the commode. Step in shower will also ease use. May not meet ADA standards. Ask manager for details. This work will be completed prior to the end of 2013....moreless
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Honua Kai Resort is the newest Five Star property on Maui. It has been voted the number one desired vacation destination throughout the island in many Traveler's Magazines and on Trip Advisor. Just 26 miles from the main Kahului Airport (OGG), Honua Kai is centrally located on the world famous Ka'anapali North Beach. This sandy, ocean front property provides easy access to all your favorite water activities. It is less than a ten minute drive to Lahaina Town, where many travelers enjoy a visit at least once during their stay for shopping and dining. Honua Kai is conveniently located across the street from the Times Market Shopping Center which includes a supermarket as well as a jewelry, gift and clothing store, dry cleaners, fast food and other favorite restaurants and the best pizza on the island. The ocean front boardwalk provides the opportunity to walk to other resorts and restaurants in Ka'anapali. ...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Long ago Ka’anapali was the royal retreat and playground for the rulers of Maui. The miles and miles of perfect golden sand beaches, gentle waves, ideal weather, and green mountain scenery was the place where royalty surfed, swam, raced their outrigger canoes, and feasted for weeks on end. Today you can do exactly the same things that only the royal family of yesteryear had access to – the Honua Kai Resort is right in the heart of Ka’anapali and all the activities that it’s known for around the world. The boardwalk, between the Honua Kai and the ocean, takes you south to Whalers Village, a world class shopping village which has 70+ shops, cafes, and elegant restaurants – you can walk it in 30 - 45 minutes and get a great walk by the ocean. The peaceful walk will get you in the mood for some great dining and shopping. Ka’anapali has the right mixture of sun, rain, and mist to support two world class golf courses. Ka'anapali Golf Resort's Royal Ka'anapali Course and the Ka'anapali Kai Course. Just across the street from the Honua Kai Resort is a full service grocery/liquor store along with numerous other shops and restaurants....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Honua Kai Condo
Honua Kai Condo
We loved our stay at this property. It had everything that was described. We had stayed in more expensive places like the Four Seasons, but we liked the Honua Kai better. This is because the room is larger and has a beauitful kitchen to cook in. This saves you money. There is a local food market that is very close and has good food. When we were there, pool and beach had plenty of room for sitting. Some of the other places we saw , it seemed more crowded. The views from our balcony were spectaular. I would diffently go back there . Also this place is ideal for kids. I would recomend to a friend. I have been to Hotels and Condo's all over the world and would rate this property up their with the best.
- Guest Jim (Novato, Ca.)
- Date of stay 11/29/13
- Review Submitted 03/03/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
Home away from home
Home away from home
My wife and I made ourselves at home for 18 days and were thrilled with the condo. Views of the ocean with a morning cup of coffee or evening cocktail was delightful! We invited another couple for the vacation and we had more space than we needed. The kitchen is beautiful and fully equipped for entertaining. We used the grill by the pool a few nights, and the on sight restaurant is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Snorkeling gear in the closet was a nice touch and we enjoyed many afternoons out front snorkeling...we even saw turtles. Nice workout room and path out front for walking or running. Thank you Doug and Marilyn for making this the perfect vacation!
- Guest Maui lover (Seattle)
- Date of stay 11/30/13
- Review Submitted 01/22/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
Wow...This place is incredible
Wow...This place is incredible
I stayed in this condo for 7 days with 5 girl friends from Seattle. This place has everything. Where do I start....great views (ocean and pool) and the lanai is shaded in the afternoon which provides a nice break from the sun. Each afternoon/evening we were serenaded by the live music wafting up through the palm trees from Dukes restaurant as we watched the sun set and the tiki torches light up. Really relaxing! The kitchen is fantastic (including a blender for smoothies) and there is a fairly large grocery store (Times Market) a short walk away for whatever you don't pick up at Costco (over by the airport). There were boogie boards, beach chairs and snorkeling equipment in the closet for us to use along with a bunch of games (Yahtzee, apples to apples, cards against humanity (hysterical), battleship, cribbage, etc.). The boardwalk out in front is great and connects many of the hotels down the beach. In addition to the 3 bedrooms, there was a fairly comfortable sleeper sofa and an inflatable mattress (in the closet...we didn't use). We will definitely be coming back here again.
- Guest Mare (Seattle)
- Date of stay 10/21/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, girls getaway, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|2014 Winter Season
Jan 5 - Apr 15, 2014
5 night min stay
|2014 Spring Season
Apr 16 - Jun 9, 2014
5 night min stay
|2014 Summer Season
Jun 10 - Aug 19, 2014
5 night min stay
|2014 Fall Season
Aug 20 - Dec 19, 2014
5 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 4, 2015
14 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please note that Ka'anapali Beach Properties, Inc. is the only authorized person (s) to offer this condo. You may verify this company with the Maui Better Business Bureau.
We will need a completed ON-LINE CONTRACT and your Reservation Confirmation and the Terms and Conditions Agreement. 50% deposit is required on all reservation to confirm, the balance is due 30 days/60 days on holiday prior to arrival. We accept; MasterCard, VISA, Diner's and DISCOVER. Call (800) 887-7654 to start your reservation, today.
- Exit Cleaning Fee: $300
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kahului Airport (OGG) at 26 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Lanai Ferry - Lahaina Town at 5 Miles
- Nearest Train: Sugar Cane Train - Lahaina Town at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Honoapiilani Highway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Centrally located on Kaanapali North Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dukes On The Beach (On Site) at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kaanapali Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Duke's Beach House - Restaurant and Bar at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About: Natives of Washington State, we have been visiting the Hawaiian Islands since we were children. After we married in 1991, regular trips to the Islands with our son and daughter were something we looked forward to with much anticipation. Our daughter is now in college, our son is finishing up high school, and we are all so excited to have a place on Maui where we can come to make memories.
Why Honua Kai:
Over the years we have visited most of the Hawaiian Islands. Without a doubt Maui is our favorite. On Maui, we have stayed in Kihei and Wailea but our time spent around Lahaina and in particular the Honua Kai Resort have been the most special. The miles of beautiful golden sand, un-crowded beaches... great for swimming and body surfing, the miles of boardwalk that connect all of the resorts, Dukes Restaurant and live music each evening, Times Market (for groceries)… a short walk from the front door, all delivered in a five star setting…. We fell in love.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
In both 2011 and 2012 we stayed at Honua Kai in a unit that was adjacent to the condo that we ended up purchasing. This unit sits just above the main pool and has an incredible view of the beach, ocean, Dukes and Moloka’i Island. It’s in the middle of everything. December through May is whale season and you can watch the humpbacks play right from our lanai. The condo is positioned toward the end of the Hokulani Tower and the exposure provides shade and a light breeze during the hottest part of the day. The tiki torches and the sounds of live Hawaiian music (Dukes) wafting through the palms each evening makes for an unforgettable setting. We love sharing our home and know that you will enjoy your stay. This is truly a piece of paradise.
- Primary: +1 (808)667-5900
- Secondary: +1 (800)887-7654
- Tertiary: +1 (808)264-7110
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 19, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.