Beautiful Parkside Townhome Ez Walk to Lifts, Tubing and Kids' Play Area
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brian Head townhome description
Be among the first to enjoy our beautiful, mountain home away from home. Relax and enjoy the cabin-like feel of our two story, luxuriously appointed townhome.
We love the very short walk to the main lodge and lifts, new main lodge tubing area, Mexican restaurant and new reservoir/small lake across the street with walking paths and a fishing dock to enjoy during summer and fall months. There is also a children's play area (that our little one loves), a bonfire pit, picnic area, basketball courts and horseshoe pits right across the street to enjoy during summer and fall. It becomes a great kids' tubing area during the winter.
This townhome is on a small street just at the base of the main mountain. The town fire station is right next door and the town bonfires, fireworks, gatherings and other activities take place just across the small street in front of the new reservoir/small lake that is currently being built (fall 2013). The building our unit is in consists of just 4 units. We are the far left unit in the building. The building has redwood siding on the outside, a metal roof and has 4 A frames in the roof line.
The unit itself has a very cabin-like feel. It is 2000 square feet, including a one car garage. Two families can fit very comfortably. Three families with children fit a bit tightly (but it is cozy). :) There is a kitchen with beautiful Quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and all of the cooking utensils and amenities you could want, a dining area that seats 6 with 3 extra bar seats in the kitchen as well, bathroom, stackable washer and dryer in the laundry area and living room with large flat screen TV with DVD and VHS player, satellite (w/ NFL Prime Ticket) and a cozy and welcoming gas fireplace on the lower level. There is a full sleeper sofa bed in the living room as well. The front door is on the entry level with no stairs (a definite plus in the high elevation when you are lugging a suitcase). Upstairs, there is a small and open loft with a full bed, XBOX (ok to bring your own games... we have a few that stay for older and younger kids) and flat screen TV. There is a master bedroom with a luxurious King Size bed, large flat screen tv and its' own bathroom with corner jetted tub and separate shower. There is a second bedroom we call the bunk room with one set of twin bunks beds and a full bed as well. The third bedroom has a Comfortable King Size bed as well and the second and third bedrooms share a full bath with tub and shower.
We look forward to sharing our much loved mountain home with you and your friends and family. We hope you love it as much as we do. Please let us know what we can do to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Children's park just across the street, lifts and tubing part a very short walk down the little street the unit is on, open loft area with XBOX and flat screen TV plus bunk room for the kids. Plenty of room to throw sleeping bags on the floor too....moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- There are 3 bedrooms, an open loft area and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The loft area and living room do not have doors. Bedrooms #1 and #2 have King size beds. Bedroom #3 is a bunk room with a twin over twin bunk bed and a double bed. The open loft area and the open living room area each have one double bed as well. The living room double is a sleeper sofa....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The master bedroom bath, #1, is a good size with a toilet, shower and separate corner jetted Jacuzzi tub. There is plenty of room to share this bathroom. Bath #2 upstairs is between the #2 and #3 bedrooms. It would be a shared bath. The loft area and sleeping bag/sleeper sofa residents would use this bath or share the master as well. Bath #3 is downstairs and has a sink and toilet only....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
Small single car garage- careful with ski racks etc.- Be aware when entering and/or closing the garage door to ensure proper fit with racks and length of vehicle etc and of water spicket on far wall...moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Our townhome is close walking distance to the main lift area and lodge with skiing, snowboarding and tubing. The lodge offers lessons, rentals, food services and a bar. We are also across the street from the town center with excellent summer and fall amenities like a children's park, bonfire pit, basketball, horseshoe pit and the NEW reservoir for kayaking, fishing and with walking trails (being built now - fall 2013). Brian Head is a year end resort with much to offer. Whether you want to hike, fish, hunt, mountain bike, explore or just relax, there is something for everyone. The resort offers excellent prices compared to many other resorts too. We are also close to Cedar City (just 35 minutes away) where the Shakespearean Festival is held from June to Oct. each year. You can visit Cedar Breaks National Monument (15 minutes away) during summer and fall or visit Zions or Bryce Canyon National Parks. Panguitch Lake for fishing is just a short drive during summer and fall....moreless
- Video Library:
- Video Games:
- DVD Player:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
As close as you can get without REALLY being SKI IN. You can ski in during the heavy snow months by skiing down the runs behind the unit and sliding across the snow covered street above the unit....moreless
Brian Head Resort offers year round activities. Skiing, snowboarding, and tubing during winter and spring - w/ lessons and child care. Mtn biking, ATV riding, hiking, fishing summer & fall....moreless
- Water View:
- Mountain View:
- Lake View:
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Bird Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Rock Climbing
- Brian Head Resort offers year round activities for everyone. There are multiple lift areas with a growing number of lifts (8 at the moment), connected via a skiable interconnect bridge with Giant Steps Main Lodge, Navajo Beginner lift area and the backside of Navajo near George's ski shop and the bridge. There is a shuttle service during the winter and spring that take you around town in any weather. No driving required. The resort features 2 awesome snow tubing parks, ski and snowboard lessons, rentals, food services, bars, excellent child care for even younger children and holiday activities throughout the resort. All of these activities are a very short walk down the small street the unit is located on. Look up the lift ticket prices. You will find the resort is incredibly affordable for what is offered, especially compared to So Cal resorts. During the summer and fall months, Brian Head is known for mountain biking, hiking and ATV riding. There are several big events during the summer and fall here. You can ride up the mountain trails or take the lifts up and ride down. Biking tours are available through local tour operators as well. To learn more about the resort and what is offered, visit: www.BrianHead.com There are few restaurants in the area but the lodge and also currently a Mexican restaurant are a very short walk from the unit. You can also have pizza delivered or take a very short drive to one of the other local lodgings for a meal out. (Our unit is well equipped to cook in every meal if you so desire.) During summer and fall the weather is typically beautiful up here for all outdoor activities (though you can certainly get caught in a thunderstorm so check the weather to be prepared). Below are some other popular attractions if you come long enough and have the time: ZION National Park: (via I-15) 88.5 miles (avg time 1.5 hours) BRYCE CANYON: (via 143) 62 miles (avg time 1.5 hours due to speed restrictions) GRAND CANYON North Rim: 141.7 miles (avg time 3.5 hours due to speed restrictions) CANYONLANDS: 291 miles (avg time 4.5 hours) Also, good to know... Capital Reef: 157.1 miles (avg time 2.5 hours) Salt Lake City: 244.3 miles (avg time 3.5 hours) Las Vegas, NV: 200 miles (avg time 3 hours) Cedar Breaks National Monument is a 15 minute drive and is beautiful in the fall and summer months. Lake Powell is 2 1/2 hours away as well....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent condo, very clean and well maintained! Nicely decorated and well stocked. It is a large unit and I liked having a garage. The town center is across the street and it is exciting to see a new lake going in there. Looks like there will be fishing and a host of other activities on and around the lake. Kids loved the playground which was just across the street. Was there in the summer, but for winter sports, it is central to the ski lifts and tubing. Would definitely re-book.
- Guest Susie (Hawaii)
- Date of stay 08/29/13
- Review Submitted 09/20/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 4, 2014
3 night min stay
|Winter ski season post Xmas
Jan 5 - Apr 11, 2014
2 night min stay
Apr 12 - Apr 19, 2014
3 night min stay
|Winter ski season non holiday
Nov 14 - Dec 19, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
This property is available year round. We offer discount prices for bookings of one week or longer. Please view the calendar and rates before calling.
We charge $400 per night during Christmas holidays (approx. Dec. 20th-Jan. 5th), Spring Break (approx. Apr 11-20th) and President's Day weekend (approx. Feb 14th-18th). We also require a 3 night minimum stay during peak holiday periods.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- cleaning fee: $125
- Tax Rate 14.7%
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Barpub: Giant Steps Lodge at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Brian Head Resort at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mi Pueblo - Chips/Salsa and Margaritas! at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We own this as a family property and spend as much time as possible here with our children and friends and family. We enjoy the outdoors and the quiet, small town feel of Brian Head.
Why the Owner Chose Brian Head:
We have traveled up to Brian Head since we were children. The snow conditions are amazing, especially compared to the So Cal resorts we frequented before we started coming up here more frequently. This is a longer drive for us but worth it! We looked at property for years and did a lot of research to find the perfect place (and had a lot of patience). :) The location, beauty, comfort and size of this unit is unsurpassed. We really found the A1 place and are in love with it!
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The view across the reservoir/town center to the backside of the Navajo slope areas is breathtaking. We love watching the snow fall in the little valley. Being so close to the lifts where the older kids can walk back and forth to the unit, being able to walk across the street to the park with the little ones and being able to share our vacations with family and friends is our primary excitement. The cozy feel of this unit with the warm, interior wood accents and the spacious feeling wherever you are really make this property a luxurious and fabulous home away from home for us. The fact that we can walk across the street to drop a fishing pole in the water during the summer and fall or see fireworks, enjoy the town bonfires and bands, etc. with our family is a huge added plus as well.
- Primary: 949-922-9244
Parkside building - we are the far left unit - #505 - light, bright and spacious
COZY gas fireplace...for cuddling up in the living room
Warm and inviting kitchen, appointed well for cooking and family time together
Downstairs powder room bath #3
Bedroom #1 - Luxurious master bedroom - King Size bed, lg TV & balcony view!
Bedroom # 3 - Comfortable King bed in a spacious bedroom
Bedroom # 2 - bunk room view #2 - 2 single beds and 1 full in this room
Open small loft area with a full size bed - XBOX and a flat screen TV
This is the view of our building across the new reservoir. Front row, far left.
Welcome to Brian Head!!
Cozy family room with gas fireplace, flat screen satelliteTV,NFLPrime, DVD, VHS
Flat screen TV with satellite, DVD and VHS players in the living room
Dining area with seating for 6 (plus 3 bar stools on the kitchen counter)
Stackable washer and dryer off the downstairs powder room
Master bath (bedroom #1) has a fabulous jetted corner tub and a separate shower
Bedroom # 2 - Bunk room with 2 twin beds and 1 full bed
Shared bathroom (bath #2) with shower and tub
View across the street to the Children's park and town center
Photo of the new reservoir with fishing dock, walking trail and parks
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.