Modern Villa in the Costa Rican Jungle!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Osa Mountain Village villa description
This villa is a newly constructed modern home in the Costa Rican jungle. It has native hardwood cabinets, tile floors, and vaulted ceilings. The bedroom boasts a king size bed and ample storage space and the bathroom has a full size tub with tile surround. The front porch has an amazing view of the rainforest, where toucans and monkeys can often be seen and heard. The community has a bar, restaurant, swimming pool, hiking trails, numerous waterfalls, and many activities such as zip-lining and a waterslide.
- 700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Includes a king size bed, closet, and dresser for storage.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Pool Table:
- Video Games:
- Ping Pong Table
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- There is so much to do at Osa Mountain Village! Zip-line through the jungle, experience the longest waterslide in Central America, hike through the rainforest, visit the animal sanctuary and hold a baby monkey, learn about sustainable living, enjoy a cold one at the swim-up bar, taste some amazing Costa Rican cooking from a local chef, or relax at a nearby beach. You can be as active as you would like. If your idea of a perfect vacation is a little less excitement, there are plenty of opportunities for relaxation. Lay in a hammock and read while listening to the sound of howler monkeys and lively toucans. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 23 - Jan 4, 2014
3 night min stay
Jan 5 - May 24, 2014
3 night min stay
May 25 - Nov 22, 2014
2 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 13%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Palmar Sur at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Costaneras at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Tortuga at 15 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Toucan Tilly's at Osa Mountain Village
- Nearest Restaurant: On Site at Osa Mountain Village
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are originally from Wisconsin, we fell in love with Costa Rica on our first visit. We have an in-law suite in the lower level of our home, so if you rent our upstairs it is very likely we will be here to help answer any questions.
Why the Owner Chose Osa Mountain Village:
When we visited Osa Mountain Village we immediately knew that we wanted to be a part of this amazing community where sustainable living is a priority without leaving behind the comforts of home. There is so much to do in the village, but there is also no pressure to be a part of it if you would rather relax.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We have an in-law suite in the lower level of our home, so if you rent our upstairs it is very likely we will be here to help answer any questions. If you need more space and would like to rent both units, we can make other accommodations.
- Secondary: +506 86420117
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Come visit our jungle getaway!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 01, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!