5 Bedroom/3.5 Baths. Gorgeous Beach and Ocean View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Dunes house description
'Dancing In The Rain' is a 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath duplex house located in the Dunes community of the Fort Morgan area of Gulf Shores. If a quieter, family environment is what you are looking for, this area is for you. It's a short drive out Fort Morgan Road, but well worth it for the atmosphere.
When you walk into the front door of our vacation home we want you to feel right at home. You'll see a beautiful, tropical, great room area with plenty of comfortable seating. The living room has a queen pull-out sofa, loveseat, large chair with ottoman, and additional chairs for extra seating. You'll also find a large TV, DVD player, VCR, stereo, movies, and books. The dining area has a large table and a bar with seating for up to 12.
There's a fully equipped kitchen with everything you will need for those meals you might want to prepare if you decide to stay in. Service for up to 12.
This level has the master bedroom with a king bed, TV, and large private bath.
You'll also find the half bath and laundry room on this level.
The main level deck is just out the back door, complete with plenty of seating and tables for the whole group. Here you'll find a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico and the neighborhood turtle habitat.
Take the staircase up to the second level where you'll find another three bedrooms with queen beds and TVs, and two full baths. There's a balcony a little smaller than the bottom deck with seating to view the beautiful gulf.
Take another staircase up to the third level where you will find the fifth bedroom complete with four twin beds, including daybed with trundle underneath, TV and DVD player. There's a balcony on this level as well just a little smaller than the second level with it's own gorgeous view of the gulf and beach.
Once you've taken all the stairs back down to the main level, you'll see another set of stairs that lead down to the door to the parking garage area. There's parking for up to five small vehicles or four large ones. There's a BBQ grill and hose for washing off sand in this area.
The neighborhood pool is just a few steps away from the front of the house. The beautiful Fort Morgan beach is a very short walk away, down the pavement and to the boardwalk.
This area is such a quaint, family oriented place. Perfect for a quiet family get-away to the beach.
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub:
- Communal Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
Located in the Dunes subdivision. Access to all resort amenities, including two pools (one only a few steps away), two hot tubs, and fitness room at Dunes Condo area. Beach only a short walk away....moreless
- Beach View:
- Surf Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- The Dunes subdivision is located in the Fort Morgan area of Gulf Shores. Our house, 'Dancing in the Rain', is located on the second tier from the beach, with a gorgeous view of the Gulf of Mexico. Right in the back, between the first two tiers is a huge turtle habitat, where you will see turtles, frogs, and lots of birds. Enjoy nature on the beach. The boardwalk to the beach is just a short walk away. You'll see miles of sparkling, beautiful gulf waters, and white sand that feels like cushion under your feet. You'll feel the breathtaking breeze coming off the ocean waters. So amazing on your face. Rent a chair and umbrella or take your own, and just sit there and view the awesomeness of God's beautiful creation. Take a walk, hunt seashells, take a dip in the ocean, or just soak up the sun. The main thing - RELAX. When you want a different setting, go back up to the pool and enjoy a relaxing swim or just lay around in a lounger and read a book or take a nap --RELAX. If history is what you're interested in, historic Fort Morgan is located only a mile down the road. Tour the museum and then the fort for a historic journey into yesteryear. Fort Morgan Ferry is there as well, which you can catch over to Dauphin Island. You can take your car to drive around the island or Mobile, or just pay the round-trip rate for an affordable 35 minute boat ride over and then 35 minutes back. The kids will love watching for dolphins on the ride. The marina is located just across the road from the Dunes community. Here you can charter a fishing excursion, or just grab a bite at Tacky Jacks Restaurant. There's also piers where you can just cast your rod. Town is only a few minutes back when you get ready for some faster pace entertainment. Go karts, Putt-Putt, zoo, water park, sailing, parasailing, skiing, golf, all kinds of shopping, including Tanger outlets, so many restaurant choices, and so much more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Dancing in the Rain
Dancing in the Rain
Once again I wanted to thank you for allowing my husband and myself to stay at your home . It was everything that it say it is and more. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. The beach was very easy to get to and the pool was very close by. We enjoyed our time there and are looking forward in returning with our family. We will highly recommend this to any friends and family. The walks, the history of the area are still a pleasure to remember.
- Guest Bama (Coker, Alabama Tuscaloosa County)
- Date of stay 10/22/13
- Review Submitted 10/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, families with young children, age 55+.
- Cleaning Fee: $300 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.25%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Ferry: Fort Morgan Ferry at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Morgan beach at The Dunes
- Nearest Restaurant: Tacky Jacks at The Dunes
Front of 'Dancing in the Rain', (left side) with parking for up to 5 vehicles.
Living room with gorgeous ocean view.
Dining area with seating for up to 12 family members.
Half bath off the dining area on main level.
One of three second level qn. bedrooms with adjoining bath. Gorgeous ocean view.
Middle queen bedroom located on second level.
Third queen bedroom located on second level.
Fifth bedroom located on third level. 4 twins including daybed w/trundle.
Gorgeous ocean/beach view from second level balcony.
View of ocean/beach from balcony.
Living room with pull-out sofa and plenty of seating. Gorgeous view of the ocean
View of living room, dining area, kitchen, and stairs to second & garage levels.
Large, fully equipped kitchen.
Master king suite located on main level with private bath.
Second level hallway. Stairs leading down to main and third levels.
Second level full bath.
Third queen bedroom located on the second level.
Full bath located on second level.
View of Gulf of Mexico and boardwalk to beach from main level deck
Community swimming pool
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
5 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.