Bring Your Boat or Hit the Beach! Sunrises, Sunsets, Dolphins + Parade of Boats
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Bay Shores Yacht & Tennis Club condo description
Located on the intra-coastal waterway directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, with beautiful white sandy beaches. Watch the dolphins play as well as a parade of boats right from your private balcony that spans the length of the condo from the master bedroom to the living room. Enjoy panoramic views, spectacular sunrises and sunsets over the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. For a small glimpse of the area, copy and paste this link to watch a promotional video of the area:
- 1050 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- The condo also features an 8th floor observation+ sun deck with panoramic views of the intracoastal. Helpful area information: Promotional Video of the area: http://www.youtube.com/embed/SvaHEDeiViU?rel=0 **Also please note** May 1-Oct 31 is Sea Turtle Nesting Season!! If you come across unprotected sea turtle nests while walking on the beach please call the Clearwater Aquarium 24/7 727-441-1790.* http://www.pinellascounty.org/environment/coastalMngmt/sea-turtles.htm Welcome to Indian Shores! http://www.myindianshores.com/parks.aspx SEABIRD SANCTUARY WEBSITE: https://www.seabirdsanctuary.com OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR FROM 9:00AM to SUNSET (and admission is always FREE) The Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary, Inc. is the largest wild bird hospital and bird sanctuary in the United States, based on the admission of up to 8,000 birds per year. Suncoast Beach Trolley website with schedules and fees: http://www.psta.net/beachtrolley.php...moreless
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Our condo offers so many amenities right at your doorstop. If the beautiful 'Old Florida-style' peaceful beach isn't enough there is plenty to do in the area. Savor the gorgeous sunrises and sunsets right from your condo balconies. The beach is only 120 steps away. We have 4 tennis courts , a 9 hole putting green on the property, a beautiful pool and jacuzzi overlooking the intracoastal complete with gas grills and a tiki hut. There is even a sauna for you to enjoy on the property. Right next door you will find a beautiful miniature golf adventure park. 'Voted the best miniature golf 3 years in a row by the Florida Monthly Magazine'. They even have live alligators that you can feed! Rent kayaks and paddle through the mangroves and enjoy all that nature has to offer-rent a scooter and scoot on down to John's Pass or up to Clearwaterz. If you prefer you can take the trolley! The trolley stop is at the entrance of the complex and stops by every 30 min-an hour (times displayed at stop). Enjoy waterfront dining next door at the famous Salt Rock Grill. Salt Rock Grill is a legendary beach landmark that has a burning passion for delectable food, enticing drink and pleasurable surroundings. Known for their hand cut U.S.D.A prime and choice grade beef, fresh dayboat caught seafood, raw bar and amazing wine cellar. There are plenty of local restaurants just blocks from the condo including: The Pub Waterfront Restaurant, Crabby Bill's, Mahuffer's, Pj's and plenty more. Just 10 minutes south you can visit John's Pass Fisherman's Village. Located on the waterfront at Johns Pass, this quaint turn-of-the-century fishing village is Pinellas County’s #1 tourist attraction. Over one hundred merchants inhabit the Village with unique retail shopping, a variety of restaurants, the local fishing fleet, dolphin watching and shelling tours, boat rentals, parasailing and jet skiing. Take the trolley for a short ride to the north and you will find the Clearwater Marina where the blockbuster movie Dolphin Tales was filmed. Meet the star of the movie, Winter and see all of the other rescued dolphins, sea turtles, otters and other creatures. There are plenty of activities including, dinner cruises, wave runners, dolphin and snorkeling cruises and parasailing. Clearwater buzzes with activity: swimming, boating, fishing, water sports, volleyball and biking or blading along the Beach Walk promenade. There’s no shortage of beach amenities, from concessions and cabanas to marinas, watercraft rentals and playgrounds. Head to Sunsets at Pier 60 for the nightly celebration featuring live music, street performers, craft vendors and more. A free family-friendly movie is screened after sunset here on weekends, weather permitting. The Suncoast Seabird Sanctuary is less than a mile away and is open daily and free to the public. Also note that May 1-October 31 is Sea Turtle Season. Please be aware and take precautions if you see sea turtle tracks on the beach. Just 30 minutes away in Tampa is Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Lowry Park Zoo and the Florida Aquarium. Just 90 minutes away in Orlando is Disney World, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and Sea World. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this condo. Unit was clean and in good repair, altho one screen sliding door is missing. Overall complex is well maintained eg, as we were leaving all the driveways and parking areas were getting a new topping. Owner was very personable and considerate, leaving a "starter kit" of oranges, eggs, milk. etc for us on our arrival. Everything one needs for a beach vacation seems to be in the apt! The Gulf beach is just across the road with a convenient access. Pool area clean and well used with friendly guests. Able to walk, about 7 mins, to one of the best restaurants in the area, Salt Rock Grill. Many attractions within a short drive, eg, John's Pass, Clearwater Beach, Tyrone Sq shopping. My wife and I would love to go back.
- Guest Lawrence W.
- Date of stay 11/02/13
- Review Submitted 12/02/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you Larry and Bev! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive response. I am so happy that you enjoyed your time at our condo! It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope that you will one day return. Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season! Take care and keep in touch! All the best-Natalie and Eric Wetherington
My second time here. Everyday I sit on the perfect balcony and watch all the wild life. My grandson loves fishing off the pier. I could watch him from the balcony when grandpa was with him. If we were in the condo near sunset, then I would watch sunset from front door or walk across the street and watch the sunset on the beach. Last night the sky was a beautiful red orange. Perfect location, I will be back. Thank you Natalie.
- Guest Dolphin watchers (Indiana)
- Date of stay 10/15/13
- Review Submitted 10/25/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, people with disabilities, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Simply the Best
Simply the Best
I rented this beautiful,very clean, condo and I am so happy I did. My grandkids came and my son was worried that they would be board. Well they weren't, the owners have games in the condo, there is a beautiful pool, tennis courts and mini golf all on site and of course the ocean is right across the street. I arrived first and it was very late so there was not time to get a few things for the morning and to my surprise there were eggs, milk and coffee waiting there for me compliments of the owners. Where do you get a rental like that!
- Guest Lisa B.
- Date of stay 09/17/13
- Review Submitted 09/23/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed our condo. There really is so much to do in the area and the game closet is a treat as well. We look forward to you returning in the near future! Take care! Natalie and Eric
This was my second stay at this condo and I have stayed at a different one within the complex but for me this was the one I wanted to return to. The views of the sunrise are beautiful and a fantastic spot to have morning coffee. The second floor location puts you right by the water and we spent most of our time on the balcony. The inside is comfortable and plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. The new owners, Natalie and Eric, were very nice and super responsive to any needs or questions we had. The kitchen had everything you needed to have the comforts of home, in case you wanted to cook a meal or just re-heat the takeout from a restaurant. Plenty of towels,beach and bath, and if you are heading to the beach just check out the closet for chairs and swim noodles! The pool was fantastic, plenty of seating and very refreshing. The complex is quiet and a great spot for relaxing. I would highly recommend this condo and its location for its proximity to the beach and restaurants. Overall a fantastic week and I am already looking forward to my next trip and staying at this condo.
- Guest Deidre (Long Island New York)
- Date of stay 09/14/13
- Review Submitted 09/22/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers.
Owner response: Hi Deirdre! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful and kind review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay! You are so kind and I am thrilled that you chose to return to our place. The sunrises are beautiful and I am so happy that you were able to enjoy them every morning. What a peaceful start to your days! We look forward to your return! Take care! Natalie and Eric :)
Great hospitality during our stay
Great hospitality during our stay
We stayed at this property while attending a local wedding and couldn't have been more pleased. The condo was spotless and well equipped. As a pleasant surprise, the property owners had the refrigerator stocked with milk, eggs, bread and butter just to get us started. It's an ideal location across the street from the beach, comes with a parking spot and has a wonderful view of the inter-coastal waterway. The property is exactly as described so you won't have any surprises upon arrival. The owners were most gracious in keeping us informed and we had a trouble free stay. I would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone.
- Guest Eric A (Springfield, VA)
- Date of stay 09/04/13
- Review Submitted 09/22/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our condo and that we were able to meet all of your needs. We hope that you will one day return to our little piece of paradise. Thank you for taking such great care of our condo and for leaving it so very clean! We very much appreciate all that you did! Kindest Regards- Natalie and Eric Wetherington
Our idea of Paradise
Our idea of Paradise
It was our good fortune to have booked a weekend at this condo over Labor Day just as the new owners took possession of the property. From the minute we entered it felt comfortable and was supplied with everything we could have possibly needed. We even had our family, who live locally join us for the day on Sunday and we can truly say that the complex has entertainment and activities for everyone. We spanned ages 6 to 73 and all found their special niche. Children went fishing, parents swimming and Grandparents loved the Jacuzzi. You can be as active or relaxed as you want to be and then pick from a myriad of restaurants close by for your dining pleasure. We will surely be back soon. Thank you Natalie for a wonderful holiday weekend. Kind regards Veronica Judge.
- Guest Veron (Sarasota)
- Date of stay 08/31/13
- Review Submitted 09/21/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Owner response: Hi James and Veronica! Thank you so much for your thoughtful, kind and shining review! You were our very first guests and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our new "home away from home". As it is our newest venture, we are so pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed every minute while you were here. We are so excited to own our very own place steps from the beautiful beach! We hope that you will visit us again in the near future! Kindest Regards- Natalie and Eric Wetherington
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 31, 2013
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Aug 1 - Nov 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
- Cleaning Fee: $110 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 75 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Pub Waterfront Bar and Grill, Crabby Bill's at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Salt Rock Grill at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We live in Tampa and have always wanted to have our own piece of Florida. We love visiting the condo whenever we get the chance with our family. It is already our very favorite home away from home.
Why the Owner Chose Bay Shores Yacht & Tennis Club:
We love Indian Shores! It is perfectly located between all of the action and you still get a beautiful and quiet beach. True 'Old Florida Charm', without all of the hustle and bustle, but not too far removed. There are so many things to do in the area. So whether you want to relax and get some down-time, or have an action-packed weekend, this is the perfect place.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We love that you get both sunsrise and sunset from the balconies at the condo. A perfect beginning and end to the day. We also love the 8th floor observation deck and tennis courts. All of the amenities at the condo are just perfect. The fishing dock keeps the children occupied for hours, along with the pool, jacuzzi and sauna. With the beach just across the street this truly is the perfect vacation away. Promotional Video of the area: http://www.youtube.com/embed/SvaHEDeiViU?rel=0
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunrise. View from your back balcony.
120 steps away! Indian Shores, a beautiful 'Old-Florida Charm' beach
Entrance to the complex. Located next to the trolley stop.
View from the kitchen into the living room.
View from the balcony into the living room.
Master Bedroom. Balcony. Dresser. Walk-in closet. Flat screen TV.
2nd bedroom. Two twin beds. Dresser and closet.
View of back balcony
Pool area with tiki hut, jacuzzi, sauna and two gas grills.
Fishing dock.Catch your dinner,or simply watch the boats and dolphins pass by.
View from the 8th floor. Four lighted tennis courts on the property.
My dad's picture of a sailboat in the Gulf, taken from the 8th floor.
Gorgeous sunrise from the back balcony.
Just 5 minute walk away! Peaceful beach and amazing sunsets.
View from the front door. Kitchen and living room.
Dining area. Seats 4. Also 2 barstools facing into the kitchen.
Master Bedroom.Queen bed w/gel and foam topper. Walk-in closet. TV. Balcony.
Master Bathroom. Tub/Shower combo
2nd bathroom. Updated walk-in shower.
Sunset fishing on the intracoastal.
Heated pool overlooking the intracoastal. A perfect ending to your beach day!
View of the intra-coastal from the 8th floor observation deck.
Blue herons call Indian Shores their home. We have a resident Blue Heron:)
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!