Cool , Green , and Eternal Springtime
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Boquete house description
Eternal Springtime weather at 2500 ft. elevation in the foothills of 11,400 ft. Volcan Baru in the spectacular Chiriqui Province of Western Panama . One hour to Costa Rica.
- 500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- BEDROOM HAS QUEEN-SIZED BED
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Guest House Casita on 3/4 acre mini-estate at 2460 ft. elevation in the foothills of 11,500 ft. Volcan Baru in western Panama . Eternal spring weather . Swimming Pool . Mature Landscaping . Wireless internet . cable TV. utilities paid . 3-minute walk to the Cochea River Canyon , restaurant /w stunning vistas. Guest House Casitas are rare ...This Casita was built to resemble the Casitas in Southern Spain ; and was meant to be a self-contained Guest House . It was purposely positioned facing the pool and spa area and architecturally drawn to give a direct view of 11,500 ft. Volcan Baru from the bedroom. It sits on a 3/4 acre lot with the focus on privacy and tranquility... Guests will have access to all pool areas ; the BBQ area ; The 3/4 acre landscaped grounds ; Parking in the front motor court adjacent to the central fountain ; Access to the laundry room in the main house for doing laundry . I interact with guests as I would want to be, if I was a guest in their home . All guests are treated as friends and family. If guests are here without a car , I will always offer a ride , when I drive into Boquete Village ( 10 min. by car ) , even though buses and taxis are readily available at the main road ..The atmosphere here is friendly , relaxed , and tranquil. The Casita is positioned on a 3/4 acre mini-estate in Hacienda Los Molinos , ten minutes south of Boquete Village. At elevation 2460 ft. , it is cool , green , and eternally springtime . A three minute walk from the Casita , brings you to a botique restaurant and cantilevered overlook bar with breath-taking 360 degree view of the spectacular Cochea River Canyon with cascading 350 ft. waterfalls into the river below . Stunning Vistas ! Public transportation is readily available at the entrance to Hacienda Los Molinos and the brand new 'four lane highway'. Boquete-David Road is now open for all buses and taxis . Thrifty Car rental is located in the village of Boquete and guests may park their vehicles in the front motor-court adjacent to the to the central fountain . Boquete is a picture-postcard mountain villiage , that is situated at 3500 elevation . Boquete feels more like Colorado than Panama... However the best coffee in the world is grown right here in Boquete . Every day is like springtime in Boquete...The village is refreshingly beautiful !...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: David Airport at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Bocas Del Toro at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Boquete - David Highway at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: La Barqueta at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Valley Escondido at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Casa Del Risco at 300 Metres
About the owner: I grew up in the midwest , went to college in Los Angeles , California , owned various companies in and around the southern California area . Took an early retirement in 2005 and moved to Boquete , Panama in 2006 . Bought a 3/4 acre lot and built this property . I live in the main house...the Casita is on the other side of the swimming pool . I only wish that I had moved here sooner in life...It is truly a paradise ...
Why the Owner Chose Boquete:
I have always had an interest in the unique qualities of this little country...Panama Canal etc. After focusing on the mountainous western regions , The Boquete Highlands became my focus of interest . It is like Colorado , with year long springlike weather that never ends...It is wonderful...
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Panama is a warm friendly country...The Boquete area has incredible weather...The Highlands are lush and green ,with a cool climate and produce the best coffee in the world...Esmeralda geisha... The Boquete area is incredibly beautiful ...I feel truly fortunate to call this my home ...
- Primary: 507-6705-7768 PANAMA CELL PHONE
- Secondary: + SKYPE NUMBER
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013