Desert Serenity in Tucson Az
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oro Valley townhome description
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. 2 bedrooms downstairs with master bedroom upstairs with balcony on each side to take full advantage of the mountain views. Two car garage. Washer/dryer in home. Also includes all garbage and recycling pickup.
Home has gas appliances, new dishwasher, and includes a gas fireplace perfect for nights when Tucson gets chilly. Home also features a hot tub and beautiful desert landscaped back yard with fire pit. Back yard also has an orange tree with oranges ready to eat in February.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Our home is located in Oro Valley in a secluded, quiet neighborhood. The house has beautiful views both the Catalina and Tucson mountains and is a perfect place to relax. It is a 30 minutes drive from the must see, Sonoran Desert Museum and minutes from hiking in the Catalinas. Also just a 20 minute drive from the house, is University of Arizona Campus where you can enjoy a basket ball game or walk around campus. Quite close to U of A is downtown where you can visit the Fox Theater for a show, Etherton Gallery for some art and out to some great food at such places as the famous original El Charro - the inventor of the chimichanga. Although if you're hankering for El Charro, but don't want to make a night of it downtown, there's a location just south of the house in the same plaza as the most wonderful grocery store Sprouts. Sprouts has the best produce with unique organic options at extremely reasonable prices. The house is close enough to everything you'd want to see, but far enough away the you feel like you're in your own private desert world!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Cleaning Fee: $200
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International Airport at 25 Miles
Year Purchased: 1994
About: I am a family physician who lives and owns a practice in Claremont, NH. Claremont is a rural area of New Hampshire located just across the Connecticut River from Vermont.
Why Oro Valley:
I have live in New Hampshire for 25 years and raise my family there, I grew up in Tucson and my mother lived there until she passed in 1992. Tucson was always a place I brought my family to visit my mother and enjoy the beauty of the desert. After my mother passed, we decided to build this home so we could continue to enjoy Tucson regularly. Because of this home allowed us to continue enjoying Tucson as my children grew up, I was able to instill a love for Tucson in my children so much that even daughter Erin moved to Tucson in 2006 and lived there until 2011. She now lives in Scottsdale, but takes care of my home for me and will be your primary contact during your stay.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The house is nestled in a cul-de-sac amongst views of the Catalina and Tucson Mountains. It is a very quiet house. The house is the perfect set up for either a quiet evening at home or a party with friends.
- Primary: 5209060307
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 09, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Erin Barnes Nicoletti