Escape the Snowpocalypse with Your Toes in the Sand
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-6 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Flagler Beach house description
Open and breezey three-story home. One block to the beach! Sleeps 6 or add the studio apartment for a total of 10. Sit, sip, soak it in or head to St. Augustine, Daytona, and Orlando for the day.
We could tell you more but why bother when the Flagler Pier webcam says it all? http://flaglersurf.com/webcam/
Don't need space for six? Check out our studio!
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Pier Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- There are 100 miles of beautiful and diverse beaches between St. Augustine and Cocoa. Or go fishing in fresh, salt and brackish water. Or stroll in the one of our preserves. Or hit the greens on any one of the 30+ courses nearby including the famed oceanfront Hammock Beach. Don't forget Disney, Sea World, Universal and all that Orlando has to offer. And, of course, there's always NASCAR or Harley happenings nearby. Before you head out, watch the sunrise over the sea. When you return, enjoy your pick of live music at one of our beach side pubs. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great time!Guest comment entered by owner
We had a great time!
We stayed at your home last month and just wanted to tell you what a great time we had. The location was fantastic and weather cooperated for the most part. The gift basket was wonderful and everything was devoured! My husband and I stayed on the lower level and the beds (futons) there were as we expected. The bathroom could use towel bars/hooks. That would be our only suggestion.
- Guest Lisa
- Date of stay 02/18/14
- Review Submitted 03/06/14
wonderful, homey locationGuest comment entered by owner
wonderful, homey location
Welcomed in person by Heather, Doug, and their dog Coconut, with fresh flowers in every room and invitation to use all groceries and condiments/spices, Netflix, etc. Wonderful location a few steps from the ocean, large deck, small balcony on second floor to watch sunrise/sunset. Flagler Beach is a great town, much more 'homey' than the built up Ormand Beach and Daytona Beach to the south.
- Guest Lucia F.
- Date of stay 12/19/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/14
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 30 - Apr 30, 2014
2 night min stay
May 15 - Sep 15, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates and dates are subject to change until deposit is confirmed.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Massage Therapy per hour: $60
- Chef, Bartending, Party Planning per hour: $40
- Cleaning fee: $100
- Pet Fee: $200
- Surf / Paddle Board Lessons per hour: $60
- Additional housekeeping: $100
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Daytona Beach at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Flagler Beach at Flagler Beach
- Nearest Barpub: High Tides, Golden Lion, Fuego, Fins, Oceanside at Flagler Beach
- Nearest Golf: Hammock Dune, Palm Harbor, LPGA at Flagler Beach
- Nearest Restaurant: Beach St Beanry, Oceanside, Funky Pelican, Blue at Flagler Beach
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are an active family with one goal ... see the world together.
Why the Owner Chose Flagler Beach:
We looked all over Flagler for the right beach house and we certainly found her in this bright and airy ocean view villa.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Flagler Beach is one of the only remaining 'Old Florida' beach towns. Tons of blue space, tons of green space. Very affordable. Easy to drive to and easy to fly to (Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, or Orlando). Easy to be in! Travel Star wrote 'If you’re looking for casual, old-time Florida and fun people and a live-and-let-live ambience, this is the place for you.' http://www.thestar.com/life/travel/2013/12/13/flagler_beach_the_quiet_side_of_beach_life_in_florida.html
- Primary: 3866271364
- Secondary: +1 627-3376 ask for Doug
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
palms, figs and banana trees for the real island life
Surf the south side of the pier for great waves
Sip. Sit. Snooze.
You're only job while you're here
Live, Dine and Cook together
check the waves without leaving the deck
soak with a view
quiet places to read and sleep
stay in for dinner
visit with a local
sway the day away
It's called Dolphin Mist
Even windowless walls have a beautiful view
dining inside out
Morning Check In
Isolated master suite with private balcony
waves in every room
Yes, that is robin egg blue Formica with a view of the ocean!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 02, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.