VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 950,000 listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Enjoy the amazing view of the river Tagus and the National Pantheon while staying comfortably in this modern and cosy apartment.
Open the front door to be greeted by a bright, colourful and renovated environment where, among other amenities, you will find French doors that lead onto a pleasant terrace.
The apartment has a double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay.
Located on the 4th floor (no lift) of a traditional building, it is only 10 minutes away from the airport and at a short walking distance from the subway, bus stops (including Sightseeing bus) and the international train station of Santa Apolónia.
Feel at home in Lisbon while visiting plenty of nearby popular sightseeing spots of this beautiful historical city.
On floor 4
Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Pets are permitted in the apartment only with prior approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm prevention is highly recommended....moreless
Christmas & New Year Dec 23 - Jan 5, 2015 2 night min stay
Low Season Jan 6 - Feb 28, 2015 2 night min stay
Mid Season Mar 1 - Mar 27, 2015 2 night min stay
High Season Mar 28 - Sep 30, 2015 2 night min stay
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit€100
Descontos de última hora disponíveis.
Contacte por favor para mais detalhes.
Pagamento em dinheiro à chegada.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
'Lisbon is an illuminated city. The almost constant presence of sunshine and the River Tagus transforms the Portuguese capital into a mirror of a thousand colours - highlighting the city’s unique architecture and beauty.
There are so many things to see and do in Lisbon that visitors have access to a wide array of different experiences.'
Close to the apartment, take a walk in the popular neighbourhoods of Alfama and Graça, while visiting:
• Panteão Nacional (National Pantheon), one of the most representative examples of Baroque architecture, built on an octogonal floor plan centred on a Greek cross with the arms rounded in the style of Bramante;
• Monastery of São Vicente de Fora, a sixteenth century church and monastery with a Renais sance façade which has in its cloisters a series of interesting Portuguese tile (azulejo) panels inspired by La Fontaine’s fables.
Have fun during the day and at night:
• Feira da Ladra (Thieves' Market), a picturesque flea market where you will find all you want. It attracts crowds looking for that second-hand bargain and runs every Tuesday and Saturday in Campo de Santa Clara;
• Lux, the undisputed king of all clubs in Lisbon, featuring an always-fabulous interior, a spectacular rooftop terrace overlooking the river, special theme parties and the best DJs (often including internationally renowned names).
Learn about our history and culture:
• Museu Nacional do Azulejo (National Tile Museum), is in the 16th century Convent of Madre de Deus and houses a 15th to 20th century collection of Portuguese tiles, as well as a number of tiles from Spain and Holland;
• Museu da Água (Water Museum) - Barbadinhos Steam Pumping Station, where the history of Lisbon‘s water supply is traced, from Roman times until the present day and particularly the Águas Livres (Free Water) project.
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I enjoy a simple life and to smile.
I love the sea and my friends.
I can see myself in the movies Cinema Paradiso, Into the Wild and The Matrix. :)
Freedom and creativity are essential, so I work on my own building websites and love to travel everywhere, while taking pictures and knowing different people and cultures. Have I already told that I feel like flying whenever I play guitar?
The apartment was my home for several years. It was renovated and now offers even more comfort, which I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy. Welcome!
Why the Owner Chose Lisbon: In the last years, I have been living and working in Lisbon. I bought this apartment so that I could be close to work and, at the same time, avoid to feel trapped within city walls, since the main view of the living room and the double room is the long and wide Tagus river mouth.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: Cheerful, colourful and full of light! This is the environment of the apartment, which has a perfect terrace for enjoying the sun, take an invigorating breakfast or share a romantic dinner. All this while enjoying the views of the river and its boating atmosphere.