Wooded Tranquility 4bed/3bath + Firepit & Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blairsville house description
4 queen bedrooms: master on main floor, 2 bedrooms upstairs (crib available), 1 bedroom downstairs, 3 full baths, plus 2 half baths and queen sofa sleeper downstairs. Master has jetted tub & shower, Jack and Jill bath upstairs, pets allowed. Beautiful, modern kitchen with windows, nice deck & outside firepit & picnic seating.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedrooms all have ceiling fan with light.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Surround yourself in 1.7 acres of peaceful wooded tranquility in this gated community paradise just 15 minutes north of downtown Blairsville. Vanchura’s Retreat is the perfect family or couples get-away to enjoy all 4 seasons of the year, set in the beautiful Smoky Mountains.The main level has a gorgeous kitchen any cook would enjoy with a dining area & table that seats 6. The open floor plan, with wood floors, continues into the living room with a gas log fireplace and flat screen TV. Large windows and glass doors open to the covered wrap around porch with plenty of seating and BBQs. The laundry and a half bath are just off the living room....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- The scenic North Georgia Mountains and Lake Nottely – Lots to offer ~ rest, relax & have fun. Lovely views and peaceful mountains, no matter what season. Close to popular Vogel State Park, The Appalachian Trail and the world famous John C Campbell Folk School. Many waterfalls, lakes, rivers and streams for the nature enthusiast. 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, Asheville & Knoxville....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Year Round Rates: $130/night or $780/week (4 guests) Children under age 5, stay for free! Additional Guests $10/night, per guest $10/night per pet. 2 Pet Maximum. Additional $150 deposit is required. $75 cleaning fee per stay and $250 security/damage deposit. Guest is required to pay a $30 Administrative fee. Minimum Stay: 2 nights/Year Round or 3 nights over Holidays Reservations must be paid in full to secure cabin & dates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: Cozy Cove Cabin Rentals offers vacation home “cabin” rentals in the Blairsville North Georgia area. Some are waterfront at the edge of Lake Nottely, many are pet friendly, some have hot tubs, saunas or pool tables, all are great vacation cabins. Come enjoy the fresh mountain air, the abundance of lakes, rivers, streams, waterfalls and hike in the beautiful forests that carpet the mountains.
There is so much to do, no matter what the season. Enjoy the lake in the Summer; The leaves changing colors, apples ready & festivals in the Fall; the snow on the mountains in the Winter, and all the fun & greenery Spring & Summer brings.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The scenic North Georgia Mountains and Lake Nottely – Lots to offer ~ rest, relax & have fun. Lovely views and peaceful mountains, no matter what season. Close to popular Vogel State Park, The Appalachian Trail and the world famous John C Campbell Folk School. Many waterfalls, lakes, rivers and streams for the nature enthusiast. 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, Asheville & Knoxville.
- Primary: (866) 275-2468 (Toll Free )
- Secondary: (706) 745-2468 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013