Lakefront Cabin Sleeps 10 with Hot Tub & Pet Friendly
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blairsville house description
3 level lakefront cabin with 2 decks overlooking Lake Nottely. Sleeps 10. Hot tub on the lower deck, fire pit, private dock for swimming & fishing. Ping pong & foosball tables, WiFi, fireplace & allows dogs!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Enjoy this eclectic & airy 3 story Lakefront home that sleeps 10 comfortably with two 30 foot decks overlooking Lake Nottely! This is a great getaway for couples, families or friends wanting to relax at water's edge. Outdoor hot tub on the lower deck looks out on lake, fire pit at the shoreline, plus a private floating dock for swimming & fishing.Main level has causal living room with cathedral ceiling, full kitchen, bedroom, laundry and bath. One bedroom & loft upstairs have queen beds and share bathroom (shower/tub combo). Lower level has a large open family/rec room with a queen bed in it's own nook and plus twin rollaway beds, and plenty of room for air mattresses/sleeping bags. Great for kids (big & small!) with TV, dvd/vcr player, ping pong table, foosball, lots of music & movies. Comfy patio chairs, gas BBQ grill and rustic dining table (seating for 12!) and doors to the covered upper deck from main level....moreless
- Ping Pong Table
- Game Room
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- The scenic North Georgia Mountains and Lake Nottely – Lots to offer ~ rest, relax & have fun. Lovely views and peaceful mountains, no matter what season. Close to popular Vogel State Park, The Appalachian Trail and the world famous John C Campbell Folk School. Many waterfalls, lakes, rivers and streams for the nature enthusiast. 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, Asheville & Knoxville. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Year Round Rates: $175/night or $1050/week (4 guests)
Children under age 5, stay for free!
Additional Guests $10/night, per guest
$10/night per pet. 2 Pet Maximum. Additional $150 deposit is required.
$75 cleaning fee per stay and $250 security/damage deposit.
Renters are required to pay a $30 Administrative fee.
Minimum Stay: 2 nights/Year Round or 3 nights over Holidays
Rates: (US $) Credit Cards Accepted: Visa / Master Card / Discover (sorry no American Express or checks)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
- Housekeeping: $75 + tax
- Pet Fee: $10 + tax
- Admin fee: $30 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: Cozy Cove offers vacation cabin rentals in the Blairsville North Georgia area. Some are waterfront at the edge of Lake Nottely, many are pet friendly, some have hot tubs, saunas or pool tables, all are great vacation cabins. Come enjoy the fresh mountain air, the abundance of lakes, rivers, streams, waterfalls and hike in the beautiful forests that carpet the mountains.
There is so much to do, no matter what the season. Enjoy the lake in the Summer; The leaves changing colors in the Fall; The snow on the mountain in the Winter, and all the fun & greenery Spring/Summer brings.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The scenic North Georgia Mountains and Lake Nottely – Lots to offer ~ rest, relax & have fun. Lovely views and peaceful mountains, no matter what season. Close to popular Vogel State Park, The Appalachian Trail and the world famous John C Campbell Folk School. Many waterfalls, lakes, rivers and streams for the nature enthusiast. 2 hours from Atlanta, Chattanooga, Asheville & Knoxville.
- Primary: (866) 275-2468 (Toll Free )
- Secondary: (706) 745-2468 (Georgia, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Upper deck off living room
Dock for swimming, fishing or bring your boat!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 12, 2013