Bright, Beautiful, 2 Bedroom Condo in Kitsilano
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Kitsilano condo description
Beautifully updated condo situated 4 blocks from Kits beach, 5 minutes from downtown Vancouver and an enjoyable 15 minute walk along the seawall to Granville Island or 10 minute walk to 4th Avenue shopping!
This high-end stylish condo has wood flooring, gas fireplace, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, in-suite laundry, flat screen TV, WiFi, and secure underground parking and has just been fully outfitted with all new furnishings. 1 bedroom with queen sized bed, futon in the solarium and a pull-out sofa in the living room. Sleeps 4-5 people comfortably.
Available for short or long term stays. Pets and children are always welcome!
The suite is within easy walking distance of Kitsilano beach, parks, tennis and volleyball courts, the Planetarium and the City Museum, movie theatres, fitness centres and spas, great restaurants, groceries, markets, and other interesting shopping, including 4th Avenue and Granville Island. Downtown, UBC, & Chinatown are accessible in minutes by bike, bus, car, or walking.
- 775 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 3-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- It borders on Kit's beach with amenities such as; tennis courts, basketball hoops, beach volleyball and a huge outdoor swimming pool. The adjoining Vanier Park offers activities all year round; Planetarium, Vancouver Museum, Kids Festival in May and Bard on the Beach Playing June though the end of September. It is a great place to sit on the beach and watch the fireworks at the end of July and the first week in August. Take a 20 minute walk along the seawall and you are at the famous Granville Island Market. We are 5 minutes from downtown, 20 minutes from UBC and just a few blocks form 4th Ave. a great place with lots of interesting shops and restaurants!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
30 days cancellation notice required. Rates based on 4 occupants or less. Extra occupancy $25/night/person. Up to $250 per unit will be applied to late departures unless approved in writing at the time of booking. All quotes are in Canadian funds. We do not accept credit cards.
Refundable Damage/Security deposit is required within 14 days of booking. Invoice amount is due upon arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$500
- Cleaning Fee: C$100
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver International Airport at 12.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal at 24 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Translink Skytrain - Burrard Station at 2.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Kitsilano Beach at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Restaurants/Bars/Coffee at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Cypress Mountain at 21 Miles
- Primary: 7789881740
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, September 28, 2013