Experience Gulf Front Coastal Living @ Grande Isles III... Priceless
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Burnt Store Marina condo description
Welcome to Burnt Store Marina & Country Club, a quiet, gated resort community on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy luxury waterfront lifestyle in this 2,234 square foot ‘wedge’ style corner condominium located within Grande Isles Tower III on prestigious Prosperity Point…a separate safe and private double-gated island situated in the middle of Burnt Store Marina's North and South basins.
Upon entering Grande Isle III #307, the 4th level of the 8 story building, your first sight is the sweeping western views over Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf through the great room wall of floor to ceiling windows. A sliding door leads to a large tiled lanai with patio furniture.
Imagine closing each day on your private lanai with a breathtaking sunset over an endless water view while sharing an intimate meal and a glass of wine. See the twinkling lights of Boca Grande on Gasparilla Island in the distance from the 4th floor of Grande Isle III, the final building project constructed in Burnt Store Marina. During the day, the view just below your lanai includes the daily parade of watercraft entering and leaving the marina north basin, some on their way to nearby islands like Captiva, Gasparilla and Cayo Costa or through the Boca Grande Pass. The attractive amenities area can be seen from your private lanai that include the sundeck/pool, hot tub and BBQ grilling area.
The condo is completely furnished and fully equipped with everything you'll need for your vacation or move in for the whole year, including a washer and dryer. All the conveniences of home, it is completely turn key, you won't need a thing. Be the first to occupy this condo since putting it in the rental program. This residence only has been lightly used as a vacation home.
The community at Grande Isle is welcoming and friendly. You can have all the privacy you could ever want or you can become involved in the many social events that the owners and fellow renters organize every week.
This spacious open floor plan is terrific for entertaining both inside and out…simply open the sliding glass door that leads to your harbor front tiled lanai. Accentuated by a pleasant color palette, neutral tile flooring, volume ceilings and an abundance of natural lighting. This customized residence features warm wood cabinetry, granite counters, upgraded appliances and custom made companion built-in pieces.
The great room enjoys a wet bar with Scotsman Bar refrigerator and icemaker, bar liquor cabinet, leather sofa and recliners, slate-tiled tables, custom companion entertainment center and impact sliding glass doors that lead to the waterfront lanai. Fabulous built-ins nicely surround the 60” inch Sony HD large screen TV complete with premium cable, surround sound, DVD player plus an abundance of storage.
A fully equipped gourmet style kitchen features lightly used upgraded appliances including a Bosch dishwasher, KitchenAid convection & microwave ovens, granite breakfast bar, custom pull-outs, full size pantry, terrific task and under counter accent lighting. Abundant workspace allows you to prepare some pretty special culinary delights.
Inviting dining area boasts a hand crafted companion buffet server that spans the dining room wall and has seating for (6) that is expandable.
Nice appointments include warm paint tones accentuated with (2) tray ceiling areas in the entry foyer dressed in faux finish and crown molding. The oversized tile flooring throughout the main areas is a snap to clean up with the ‘easy sweeps’ on the whole house central vacuum system.
The laundry room has a full size washer and dryer, large laundry sink, storage cabinets and a closet.
Just outside your door as you exit the condo is the elevator to the ground level indoor parking, trash chute and open air balcony overlooking the island and Marina North Basin Harbor. This is the place to enjoy the sunrises with a cup of coffee. Everything is well maintained and well-lit.
The Grande Isles Building has the ground level reserved for secure gated indoor parking with easy access to elevators. There is (2) assigned indoor parking spots plus additional outdoor parking. Golf car parking, bicycle storage racks, kayak storage, disposal bins for recycling, dry cleaning pick-up closet, storage unit, car wash station in the outside parking lot and carts for luggage & groceries are all available. At the entrance of Burnt Store there is a 24 hour manned gatehouse. A call box is located outside the main gate of Grande Isle III for guest announcement.
Incredible amenities and benefits for Grande Isle III residents just steps away from the condominium are: Dramatic two-story grande salon with an impressive climbing staircase ascending to the luxurious amenitity level…..Fully-equipped fitness center complete with men’s and women’s changing areas, sauna and steam rooms…..State-of-the-art, tiered (16) seat private movie theater with surround sound stereo and wet bar. Bring your DVD, popcorn, refreshments of choice and prepare to kick back in the reclining chairs…..The clubhouse/social room provides a warm elegant area complete with full service bar, catering kitchen, billiards table, gaming tables, grand player piano, library, wireless internet, large screen plasma TV and oversized windows overlooking the beautifully landscaped pool area. What a great place for gatherings and private parties !…..Olympic size heated swimming pool, jetted spa hot tub Jacuzzi, elevated sundeck and large patio area with elegant pool furniture, multiple BBQ grills and umbrella tables. The ultimate spot to relax and soak up the sunshine…..Lushly landscaped garden deck offering spectacular water and preserve views with a large water fountain.
The marina is just a few steps from the front door. There is a nice boardwalk that circles Prosperity Point Island and runs along both sides of the north and south marina basins. It is nice to wake up, grab your morning coffee and take a stroll around the marina and admire all the beautiful boats and the gorgeous waterfront homes.
Adventure awaits you here at your new residence in paradise !
- 2234 sq. ft.
- Elevator : 3rd floor above ground level
- On floor 4
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- The western facing master suite is very spacious and features an ensuite private bath, large walk-in closet with built-in dresser, spacious double linen closet, fully furnished with a chest of drawers, bed side table, lamps, window blinds and ceiling fan. The (2) ‘Tempur-pedic’ queen-sized beds adjust to multiple ergonomic positions with remote controls. This cheery bedroom boasts window overlooking the harbor and channel plus sliding doors that lead to the screened balcony. Entertainment provided by the 32” inch HD TV complete with cable and DVD player.....The guest bedroom ‘the caribbean room’ features an ensuite private bath, fully furnished with a chest of drawers, bed side tables, lamps, ceiling fan, mirrored double closet, plantation shutters and sunrises.....The third bedroom or den/study is currently set up as a den/study with large walk-in closet, office desk, fax/copier/printer/scanner machine, leather sofa and recliner, cocktail/end tables, plantation shutters and sunrise...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The master bath boasts a large ceramic-tiled frameless glass shower with separate hand held sprayer and seating, dual marble sinks and countertop, nice combination of drawers and cabinet storage, faux finished walls, ceramic-tiled floors along with a deep soaking tub. A great place to pamper yourself as you get ready to enjoy an evening...........Guestroom ensuite bathroom features a ceramic-tiled frameless glass shower, marble sink vanity is accented by tasteful faux finished walls and ceramic-tiled floors. Your house guests will certainly appreciate the morning sunrises and these spacious and inviting accommodations..........Main bathroom 3 features a ceramic-tiled combination tub/shower, wood cabinetry with marble sink vanity, ceramic-tiled floors and faux finished walls. The bath is conveniently located between the third bedroom and main living area. ...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
Fully-equipped, upgraded appliances, custom pull-outs, ample cabinets, task & under counter lighting, granite counters, garbage disposal, separate hot water tap @ sink, abundant workspace, waterviews...moreless
Enjoy waterviews while dining in style from the dining table that comfortably seats 6 guests. 2 additional matching chairs are in the condo & additional table leaf expandable to accommodate 8 guests...moreless
Dishes & Utensils:
Fully equipped, Williams & Sonoma dinnerware for 12 w/ 8 mugs, cutlery, utensils, pots and pans, baking pans and sheets, bowls, hand appliances, wine glasses, drinking glasses, second set of china...moreless
Full size Pantry with pull-outs, selected welcome items and starter set for dish-washing and laundry, food processor, electric knife, knife set w/ block, choppers, graters, corn popper, juicer ...moreless
The Grande Isles Building has the ground level reserved for secure gated indoor parking with easy access to elevators. (2) assigned parking spots + additional outdoor parking. 19 foot maximum allowed...moreless
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Burnt Store Marina & Country Club is conveniently located between Fort Myers and Punta Gorda with short drives to Naples, Venice, and Sarasota/Bradenton via I-75. The Punta Gorda area is the least populous and most unspoiled coastal region remaining in Florida. Enjoy Punta Gorda’s historic downtown city center with its restaurants, art galleries, quaint shops and waterfront walking trail. Popular Fisherman's Village has great dining overlooking the water, live music, specialty shops, charters, and sunset cruises, plus unique boutique and art shops in the surrounding area. Fort Myers also boasts a wonderful historic section. Both towns have festivals throughout the season…November through April. Miramar and Tanger outlet malls are both located in Fort Myers. Matlacha on Pine Island, 10 miles south, is a low-key fishing village and artists' community. Other close places are Sanibel Islands with some of the finest shelling or a short drive to the pure white sands of Siesta Key!...moreless
Residents furnish/maintain books and magazines in a community library located on the 1st Floor of adjacent Grande Isles IV building next to the swimming pool. Also there are several books in the condo...moreless
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Pool Table:
- DVD Player:
Pool & Spa
Olympic size swimming pool on an elevated sundeck and large patio area with elegant pool furniture...kept at an ideal 88 degrees through all seasons. In full view from your lanai and just steps away....moreless
In addition to the private pool are (2) communal pools and hot tubs for use by all residents of Prosperity Point Island. Located within Sunset Key Circle w/ BBQ grills, kitchenette & changing rooms ...moreless
- Hot Tub:
- Heated Pool
Bring your boat...docking, ramps, covered storage, and outdoor storage available in the marina. Boat rental, charters and sailing lessons are available through the HarborMaster at Burnt Store Marina. ...moreless
A beautiful challenging 27-hole executive golf course intertwined on the property is available within the community. Golf fees with cart are very inexpensive for golf season. Many golf courses nearby....moreless
Kayak / Canoe:
Burnt Store Marina is ideal for kayaking and canoeing either within the marina basins or within Charlotte Harbor. Available rentals along with acclaimed water trails in nearby Matlacha...Pine Island...moreless
Lanai / Gazebo:
Screened in Lanai ( 20' x 9' ) with (1) - 4' high top square table, (1) - 3' high top round table and (4) high chair patio furniture. Also (2) ceiling fans w/ lights and electrical outlets ...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Burnt Store Marina & Country Club is paradise found for boaters, fishing enthusiasts, golfers and anyone who wants to enjoy a relaxed, waterfront Florida lifestyle. Within this 640-acre luxury gated community lie grand estate homes, elegant single family residences, delightful garden and marina-side condominiums, quaint villas and magnificent luxury high-rise homes with stunning views of Charlotte Harbor and Southwest Florida’s beautiful sunsets. The community has three (3) points of entry, two (2) of which are security manned and the 3rd is for owners only and is activated by electronic bar codes. Full time security service including roving patrols ensures restricted entry for your peace of mind. The ‘legend’ of Burnt Store refers to the destruction of an old trading post by the Indians. The lifestyle at Burnt Store Marina is more than legend, it is one of the most attractive and affordable marina communities in Southwest Florida. With easy access to air transportation, shopping, restaurants, health care, cultural activities, combined with nearly unlimited recreational opportunities, Burnt Store Marina is truly a legend in its own time.....Residents enjoy a range of amenities within the community, away from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding cities of Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda and Sarasota.....Burnt Store Marina, with 525 wet slips while accommodating vessels up to 100-feet and nearly 300 dry storage spaces, is the largest marina on Florida’s west coast. Located on beautiful Charlotte Harbor, which is ranked as one of the top ten places to sail by Sail magazine and is one of the state’s best-kept secrets.....For the angler, these pristine waters present the best saltwater fishing Florida has to offer and some of the best fishing in the world. Snook, trout, redfish, cobia, pompano and more live here in abundance. From April through July, the area is covered with tarpon, the silver king. Few places on earth offer such genuine opportunities for landing the trophy catch of a lifetime.....For the sailor, Burnt Store Marina provides some of the best day sailing imaginable. As soon as you leave The Marina, you’ll be on Charlotte Harbor’s calm, protected water where you can spend all day just sailing. The Marina is the host location for Yachting Vacations, voted the best sailing charter company in the world seven years in a row by Cruising World Magazine.....For power boaters, secluded barrier islands accessible only by water are within miles of the harbor, including Cayo Costa, Cabbage Key, Boca Grande and the exclusive, private island of Useppa. The quaint, historic towns of Boca Grande, Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, overflowing with old Florida charm, are delightful destinations by boat or by car. The possibilities for day-trips from Burnt Store Marina are endless. Pleasure boaters enjoy cruising to Fisherman’s Village in Punta Gorda, Cabbage Key and North Captiva, just to name a few. The marina offers power, sailing and fishing charters and excursions to the barrier islands. Join Platinum Point Yacht Club and come on board to share the excitement of the many “on water” activities that are offered. Kayaking is also popular along the mangrove-lined shorelines. You may see manatees and dolphins in the marina and the surrounding channel.....For the golfers, a beautiful challenging 27-hole executive golf course intertwined on the property is available within the community. Golf fees with cart are very inexpensive for golf season. The Linkside Café, located at the Burnt Store Golf and Activity Club, is open to the public offering delicious, casual dining throughout the year. The Café also offers full bar service with Happy Hour pricing. Dining is available inside as well as on the lanai overlooking the beautiful golf course and driving range. The Club also provides a wide variety of special events, activities, classes and outings and is a social center for non-golfers as well as golfers.....Porto Bello At Latitudes Restaurant, you'll be treated to an extraordinary waterfront dining experience that offers indoor and outdoor dining on the inviting Tiki Deck. Enjoy live entertainment and a waterfront view from every table while sharing a relaxing meal with friends or a romantic sunset dinner with that special someone.....Available at Burnt Store Marina’s Tennis & Fitness Center, enjoy tennis, swimming and a great workout. Certified fitness instructors and personal trainers are dedicated to your well-being.....Pleasant harbor waterfront ‘board walk’ and beautifully landscaped paths along the canal between the north and south marina basins and around Prosperity Point island are available for walking, running, biking and rollerblading. Spectacular views of Charlotte Harbor, sunset vistas, and wildlife including dolphins, manatees, rays, osprey, gator and birds are part of the ambiance. The landscaping is very tropical with many flowering plants such as hibiscus, gardenias and orchids....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|November - December
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2013
30 night min stay
|January - March
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Oct 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
January - March.....$4000.00 / monthly (note: Jan-March 2014 is rented)
April - October.....$2500.00 / monthly
Nov - December...$3000.00 / monthly
+5% FL Tourist Development Tax
+6% State of FL Sales Tax
At this time only considering inquiries for multi-month rentals...price is negotiable
Utilities, premium cable, internet will be paid by owner
50% due now...50% due at check-in
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Tax Rate 11%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International - Fort Myers,FL at 35 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: The Key West Express to Key West, FL at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sanibel Island or Ft Myers Beach at 30 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Porto Bello At Latitudes at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Burnt Store Marina & Country Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Porto Bello At Latitudes at 0.5 Miles
About the owner: Currently residing in Green Bay, WI (GO PACKERS !) I recently purchased this magnificent condominium from the original owners who only vacationed here in the past…..I most recently owned and sold a smaller unit in an adjacent building, prior to upgrading into this unit……Since I’m not set to retire for at least another 10 years, I’m looking to rent out this place periodically throughout the year until some day I’m able to live here…..I visit the property regularly and take a great deal of pride in offering you an inviting, well maintained, well appointed, carefree home that replicates a fine hotel.....I do promise that my condo is everything it appears to be and I believe it is furnished and equipped to make your stay everything you would expect…..I do have additional pictures and a virtual-tour video I can send upon request….. I would also consider a rent-to-own option with a sales price of $459,000.00 (this figure is 60% of the total investment by the former original owner in 2006). This would allow me to upgrade one final step into a ‘penthouse’ unit within the complex. This condominium is not currently listed for sale, nor would it be anytime soon…..I hope you will choose to be my guest and enjoy all of the amenities and activities that this Grande Isles III condominium has to offer as you investigate this wonderful part of Florida.
Why the Owner Chose Burnt Store Marina:
I fell in love with Burnt Store Marina & Country Club the moment I drove onto it because it is so beautiful…..The building and grounds are attractively maintained by a professional and friendly onsite staff…..The fact that the condominium association was financially strong, well managed and being a gated community provided a lot of security and peace of mind…..Being a quiet secluded waterfront resort located on the Gulf of Mexico with many onsite amenities, your near enough to shopping, medical facilities, beaches and international airport service at Fort Myers…..In the winter the weather is warm and mild…..In the summer the cool tropical breezes, occasional afternoon showers, and warm gulf waters make it extremely enjoyable as well…..Spring and fall are the best kept secret…..Simply put, perfect weather year-round…..Any time of the year is a great time to visit SW Florida…..This really is an exceptional get away destination.....It is all here so you can do as much or as little as you want !
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Evening plans often revolve around the spectacular sunsets that fill the sky like great paintings & are unique every night, enjoyed from the spacious lanai or anywhere in the living area or master bedroom. (Even from the kitchen!)….. You can start each day with a stroll on the boardwalk around the marina…..This highly sought after 2,065 sq.ft. (+169 sq.ft. lanai) condominium is one of the few ‘wedge’ style corner units available that offer a widespread view versus the many smaller 1833 sq. ft. ‘straight’ units…..The lanai is screened on three sides providing great cross ventilation and a spectacular panoramic view…..The attractive amenities area can be seen from your private lanai that include the sundeck/pool, hot tub and BBQ grilling area. Only a few units in the complex are situated for this view….A beautiful kitchen for people who like to cook and fully equipped with everything you would need for a gourmet dinner…..Realizing that sometimes you have to be 'in touch', I have wireless internet/WiFi in the condo free for you to use…..I bought this particular unit because it was seldom used and never rented…..A unique property on an amazing isle location, with all the amenities that you would expect…..Life doesn’t get any better than this, you will not want to leave!
- Primary: +1 920-680-4411 Coastal Isle Living LLC, Grant Gegare
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spectacular sunsets & fiery skies are dramatic and breathtaking each evening
Attractive amenities area below seen from your private screened lanai
Burnt Store Marina & Country Club view to west - arrow indicates condo location
Amenities Building located just steps from your condo for social activities
Olympic size heated swimming pool, jetted spa hot tub & (3) Viking BBQ grills
State-of-the-art, tiered 16 seat private surround sound stereo movie theatre
Nighttime view of pool deck area from your lanai only viewable from a few condos
Enjoy sunrise cup of coffee on open terrace overlooking island from front door
Spacious open floor plan has volume ceilings and abundance of natural lighting
Formal Dining area has table seating for six (6) guests that is expandable
Entry Foyer accentuated with tray ceilings, faux finish and crown mouldings
Carribean Guest Bedroom with sunrise, plantation shutters & ensuite private bath
Panoramic Gulf of Mexico waterfront living from your spacious tiled lanai
Burnt Store Marina & Country Club view to east - arrow indicates condo location
Beautiful Grande Isle III Building @ 3329 Sunset Key Circle...Prosperity Point
The Island Spa with heated pool/hot tub steps away via a wooden foot bridge
Private Grande Salon/Clubhouse located within the Amentities Building
Secondary Prosperity Point island private gated entrance enroute to your condo
Total Residence = 2,234 sq. ft. (mirror reverse of this layout)
Great Room entertainment center, wet bar w/ refrigerator & icemaker, tile floors
Chef's Kitchen...fully stocked with everything you need for a gourmet dinner
Amazing sunset is the typical finale to your day...even from the Kitchen sink !
Western facing waterfront master suite w/ private bath and large walk-in closet
Large equipped 13' x 14.8' Den/Study with sunrise...could also be a 3rd Bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 03, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.