Lovely, Comfortably Furnished Walk-Out Condo with Wi-Fi!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Heritage Pointe condo description
One king, one queen, 2 bath, sitting area, and a laundry room in condo. Breakfast nook and lanai boast beautiful views of the lake. Ground level allows you walk right off the lanai to the path, with easy access to the clubhouse, fishing, pool, and other activities. Everything is included in this condo to provide you with a comfortable 'home away from home' stay. You won't want to leave. :)
- 1150 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Within a couple miles of the condo you'll find grocery stores, Super Target, Ace Hardware, and several wonderful restaurants, including our favorites -- La Casita, First Watch (breakfast) and Loveboat Ice Cream (Yum). There's an outlet mall right down the street, with several amazing shops. If you're a family with kids, a fun park called Zoomers opened up within the last year just across Summerlin Pkwy! Not to mention, Ft. Myers Beach is just a few miles away, as is the bridge to Sanibel Island with the best sea-shelling beaches in Florida. Just ask me for restaurant/activity recommendations on Sanibel and I'll help you out. It's not to be missed! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This is a very clean, well-kept condo. It is extremely well-appointed with everything you need. The complex is well maintained with a lovely pool and clubhouse. It is in a convenient location, 10 minutes from the beach and close to shopping and restaurants. I would definitely come back to this condo when I return to Ft.Myers.
- Guest Susan M.
- Date of stay 12/29/13
- Review Submitted 01/24/14
Recommended for: Age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Apr 30, 2014
30 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Nov 1 - Dec 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2015
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
An additional $150 for the association application, a parking permit, and clubhouse/pool access may be applicable. See fees and taxes section.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Parking and Clubhouse: $150
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) at 16.4 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Key West Express - Ft. Myers Beach to Key West at 4 Miles
- Nearest Train: Baker Station Seaboard Coast Line Railroad at 8.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 12 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ft. Myers Beach and Sanibel Island Beaches at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kelly Greens Golf & Country Club at 2.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: I grew up in Michigan and spent my winters vacationing on Sanibel Island. Now married with 2 kids, we live in Las Vegas and vacation in Florida whenever we can.
Why the Owner Chose Heritage Pointe:
We love this condo and take excellent care of it. Rented only once a year for the past few years to a very responsible couple, it is very well cared for and in like-new condition.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The views and accessibility to other area amenities are what drew us to this place. The location is prime - only a couple miles to beaches, shopping, restaurants, golf, etc.
- Primary: 616-293-9360
- Secondary: 702-431-1050 Call between 8am-8pm Pacific Time
- Fax: 702-431-1050 Home phone and fax, please call first
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Southern Exposure and Beautiful Views off Lanai.
Walk in Closet, Linen Closet and in-suite Master Bath.
View to Front, laundry on right.
Master Bath with Luxury Shower
Second Bath with Tub/Shower.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 25, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.