Craftsman Bungalow Mount Vernon
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mount Vernon house description
All new renovation of a 1925 original Craftsman Bungalow. New hardwood floors and heated tile bathrooms. Marble fireplace and gourmet kitchen.Comfortable home away from home for the discerning traveler.
2 bedrooms with private baths, Exquisite and clean for comfort and security.
In the center of town and conveniently located to everything. This urban jewel is the easiest place to find and to connect with everything Skagit Valley has to offer.
Lovely living room for relaxing and dining.
Take out or cook while you rest and relax at The 707.
- 960 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Mt Vernon is the center for Skagit Valley This renovated home is central for anyone that wants to spend some time discovering the area. Also caters to an individual that needs to be in Mt Vernon for business, family ties or is looking to relocate and wants to have a home base that is immaculate and luxurious and comfortable while looking around the area....moreless
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Equestrian Events
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Fitness Center
- Totally Renovated & decorated craftsman style bungalow. Located in the town of Mt Vernon. Near Hospital, Skagit Valley College, Downtown Mt Vernon, Train Station. Walk to Food Co-op on bus line for Outlet mall and shopping. Near famous Skagit Valley tulip fields and walking distance to the Skagit River Park. Easy access to Anacortes and La Conner, San Juan Islands and North Cascades. 2 lovely bedrooms / 2 heated tile bathrooms. Fully furnished with treasures from Indonesia and NW artists. Enjoy the convenience of the gourmet kitchen and the full size new laundry facilities. Feel at home while you are traveling through the Skagit Valley....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Bellingham at 20 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Anacortes Washington State Ferries at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack Station at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-5 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Skagit River Park at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Skagit Valley Brewery at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt Baker at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Eaglecrest at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Skagit Valley Food Coop Deli at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Totally Renovated All new appliances and fully refurbished with new floors and immaculate attention to detail of the craftsman era of design and architecture
- Primary: 360 540-5778
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The front porch shimmers with copper accent and cedar shingles
4th Street is an urban 2 way street that is convenient to downtown Mt Vernon
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 05, 2013