Rates Hard to Beat**Breezy Belize Getaway on a Private Beach, Reef View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Caye Caulker villa description
The home is fully equipped with all you need to have a stress-free vacation. Concierge, private chef, and tour guide services available upon request. No request is too big or small. A separate apartment downstairs (Reef Relief) has its own bathroom, living quarters, and kitchen. Jump in the ocean from your private dock, relax in the hammock while watching the sunset, or book a private snorkel, scuba, or fishing excursion with the house guide. Rental available for daily,weekly of a golf cart for a spin around the island and see what adventures wait for you in Caye Caulker, Belize. Just a short water taxi ride from San Pedro and Belize City, Caye Caulker is a more secluded island that offers you a closer look at the array of culture that Belize has to offer.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full tile bathroom with walk in showers, THere are also
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Private boats owned by home and tour guide for home, we can arrange for groceries to be delivered and or meals prepared. Spend the day spearfishing the reef or snorkelling.Light tackle or a day of chartering a boat for the deep sea. Meals,childcare,personal travel assistant. Anything you desire can be arranged. Daily maid service/linens and a private local chef for daily meals or events. Private Island a boat ride away for a romantic day on the beach or destination wedding. Mayan Ruins,zip lining, mountain tours,cave tubing all in a days trip from the Villa....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Water Sports Gear:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course View:
- Ocean View:
- Beach View:
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- The Villa and Bungalow have privacy and separate amenities from the apartment. Each are separate rentals or could be combined if needed. Either property is your own private piece of heaven. Attached to the private beach area is our 300 foot private boat dock, approximately 600 yards from the Barrier Reef. WIFI, Cable TV, AC, laundry, all the luxuries of home. Separate Bungalow downstairs offers a place for a couple get away. Villa rental has space for a big group. On sight concierge and security. Tour guide and boats for private diving, fishing, spearfishing are available if pre-paid. Daily maid service and/or butler, even a private chef can be available with prior fees and arrangements. No cars allowed on the island. Available for rent on the island are golf carts, taxi, bike rentals. Day trips for Mayan ruins, cave tubing, zip lining, and fly fishing can also be arranged. Spend the day with Peter and his MOJO charter crew for deep sea fishing. Sit on your private Villa veranda and take a dip in the fresh water lap pool with VILLA rental or just relax and watch the waves brake over the Barrier Reef from the patio of the bungalow. Night fish under the lights of our private dock. Meet our pet stingray Tank who makes an appearance at night for sardines. Safe for most ages. Villa is 3-day minimal rental....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Don’t believe what you see in the pictures
Don’t believe what you see in the pictures
My husband and I booked this villa for our honeymoon and felt extremely taken advantage of when we arrived on site. We found out AFTER they charged our credit card the full amount that the photos they advertise with for the rate they show is not for the space that is rented for that price. We saw a note on the page that said it was for Kimber’s Cabana but could not tell which was which. I asked for more photos of the cabana to be sent to me so I could confirm if that’s where we wanted to stay. I never received any so trusted that what was shown was a good representation. When we arrived they took us to a small, dark room on the ground level of the villa. The fans didn’t work, the windows couldn’t be opened, the blinds were broken, the internet didn’t get signal, nothing seemed to work right. We had seen other properties that were more affordable but had splurged because it was our honeymoon and were expecting what we saw in the photos. Since it was low season and no one was occupying the main house, the property manager said we could use that since it was our honeymoon and had been what we’d been expecting – and presumably had functioning elements. We moved upstairs and it was a bit more of what we had expected to get for the price we were paying. Still, it was a stretch. We let it go knowing that they were not expecting renters so the house had not been prepped, fixed up (holes in walls, cracks in the shower) or thoroughly cleaned. Still we were happy and ready to relax and enjoy our honeymoon. The next day we decided to take it easy and set up our activities for the rest of our week until the property manager let us know that the owners were kicking us out. They said we could not stay there even though they did not have any other renters for the week and clearly felt no remorse that they had falsely advertised their property. We spent the day looking for a new place to stay. Once we found a place, we went to get our money back for the nights we would not be using to put towards our new accommodations and activities. Because they charged our credit card before showing us the property we were still responsible for OVER 50% of the payment! Not only had we wasted a whole day of our honeymoon inconvenienced by having to relocate because we had been deceived but also lost a lot of money that now couldn’t be used to enjoy activities during our honeymoon. The owners clearly are not trustworthy people nor have any sense of humanity.
- Guest Brynn G.
- Date of stay 11/25/13
- Review Submitted 02/15/14
Owner response: I truly do not understand what was expected for $125.00 a night, The Villa Upstairs ranges from $275-$500 a night. We did move you there with no extra cost the same day you arrived at no additional cost. We also refunded your money. All of the photos are described as the exact area of the home they render. I apologise you felt confined but the downstairs apartment is on the beach, with a large deck and patio large enough to hammock and seating for coffee, a full kitchen and a large bedroom with a queen size bed.Large walk in shower and full bath. it is freshly painted with all natural wood cabinets,tile floors, a front door leading to the patio, on the beach and directly to the 90 foot private boat dock you had full access to. Internet connections can some days be less than great on a island in Central America. This is a million dollar home, one of the most updated on the island. We do our best to make our guest happy.After cost of additional cleaning and added expense of electricity for you to occupy the Masters Villa. We actually lost money to make you happy.We did not Kick you out..We just told you that you could not stay in the 3 bedroom,two bath Villa for the same price as the bungalow you paid for.. You were offered the villa at a discounted rate.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The Villa and the Bungalow are welcomely rented separate or together. On sight security and separate living quarters for security and villa Concierge.Both offer privacy. The upstairs Villa has room for multiple parties. Events welcome Villa owners offer a Private Event Planner from the US with a insight on island lifestyle and an eye for detail..
PRICES LISTED ARE BUNGALOW ONLY*call 4 Villa Price.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 15%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Caye Caulker, Belize 5 min walk at 100 Metres
- Nearest Ferry: 5 minute walk at 100 Metres
- Nearest Train: Belize City,Belize at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Belize City,Belize at 35 Miles
- Nearest Beach: On the Beach at Caye Caulker
- Nearest Barpub: 5 minute walk to any bar at 100 Metres
- Nearest Ski: water ski in Ambergys Caye at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Private Golfing Island, Caye Chapel at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 5 minute walk to many restaurant at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We have have five wonderful children My husband travels the world working and Neurosurgery is my day gig but I am also a loving wife and mom,grandmother. I love to spear fish and go antique 'picking' in my spare time. I like fast cars and exotic places. Afterall, you only live once!
Why the Owner Chose Caye Caulker:
The Banana Cabana is off the beaten path but close enough to the center of Caye Caulker. You have a tour guide at your service 24-7 upon your request. You will be able to experience the Belizian way while enjoying the same comforts and amenities that you would enjoy at a 5 star hotel.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
This home offers you a unique view of authentic island life that is just not possible to get from the more touristy attractions of Belize. Rent the Villa $550 a night 3 night min/$125.00 a night to add cabana,$150.00 a night for just the cabana..
- Primary: +281 761 x 1400
- Secondary: +832 457 x 4650
- Tertiary: +501 622 3529
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Night time view from the beach, Villa and Bungalow Caye Caulker, Belize...
The private beach and boat bridge from Villa veranda...
Private 90 ft boat bridge for our guests...
Villa stairwell and dining...
The Villa before the paint was finished...
full bungalow/apartment kitchen
Property from above
villa master bath
Villa dining and kitchen
bungalow/apartment full bath with shower
Our daughter on the beach path a few feet away from the home.
Secured front doors to the Villa entrance...
Private fresh water lap pool on Villa veranda...
The Villa upstairs and the apartment downstairs...
Bungalow /apartment patio one step to the beach...
Owner and bone fish caught on fly...
living room bungalow/apartment
snorkel gear/water gear
guest queen Villa
Bungalow/Apartment queen bed and large closet
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, February 17, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.