Open Dec. 12 -24th $150/Night
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maui Banyan condo description
This lovely remodeled condo on the 4th floor with a fantastic ocean view offers you all tile flooring, granite kitchen/bathroom, raised ac, new draperies, washer/dryer, and all new appliances.
This 1b/2b sleeps 4 with a new comfortable sofa bed and a king bed, with an amazing sleep foam latex mattress, ceiling fans, and 2 flat screen TVs. Sliding doors create privacy between the bedroom and the living room.
For your convenience in making you feel at home, we have provided all linens, including beach towels, beach chairs, cooler, a fully equipped kitchen and wireless internet.
Our condo is conveniently positioned to have close proximity to the pools and the beach road without any noise reaching you. The all concrete construction makes it very quiet.
Maui banyan is one of the newest condos within minutes of the south kihei beaches. There are two covered eating areas in the 2 newly renovated pools on the property. Also there are hot tubs at each pool along with 5 bbqs, covered eating area, restrooms, outdoor heated shower and lounge chairs. On the north side of the complex there is an amply covered parking area and tennis court. As this is a non-smoking resort, there are two smoking areas on the complex for your convenience.
- 650 sq. ft.
- On floor 4
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 All Granite Newly remodeled Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Surf Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Walk to 3 beautiful beaches, Kam I, II and III which offer a multitude of beach activities: snorkeling, surfing, paddle boarding, scuba diving, fishing, swimming or just enjoying an evening of watching one of the many glorious sunsets Maui has to offer. Kamaole Beaches have restrooms and a lifeguard making it a perfect place to picnic or enjoy the view of the tropical islands of Lanai, Kahoolawe and Molokini. Within a short drive you can golf at Wailea and Makena's World renowned courses, shop in the luxury Shops of Wailea, or enjoy a fantastic meal in one of many restaurants in this area. Also located in South Kihei, there are many shops and restaurants within walking distance. Also a local healthy food grocery store, Hawaiian Moons is just a few minutes walk from Maui Banyan. Approximately 45 min. north is the quaint town old Whaling Town of Lahaina, followed by Ka'anapali, Napili and more. Here you can browse the galleries, shops and watch the sunset in one of the many stops along the water....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Boulder Creek Girl
Boulder Creek Girl
I was in Maui for a week and had a wonderful time partly due to the great location and accommodations. It was quiet, clean and the staff were very friendly. The grounds are gorgeous! As far as the condo goes, the inside is tastefully decorated and is VERY clean. It's obvious the owner takes great pride in their Maui investment. I spent a lot of time right across the street at the beach which is beautiful by the way. When not at the beach, there's great restaraunts and shopping right down the street about one mile. I will say, this was the nicest condo I've stayed in while in Hawaii and hope to go back soon! I highly recommend it! (-:
- Guest laurie f.
- Date of stay 11/14/13
- Review Submitted 11/26/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Apr 15, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until Reservations are confirmed.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- CLEANING: $120
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kahului at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pi'ilani at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kamaole II at Maui Banyan
- Nearest Barpub: Fred's Mexican Cafe at Maui Banyan
- Nearest Golf: Eliaire at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 808 Bistro at Maui Banyan
Lush Tropical Garden on Property
Dining area and kitchen
Queen sized sofa sleeper
King Sized Bed
Maui Banyan Building
Maui Banyan Entrance Sign
Fred's Mexican Cafe - Try Taco Tuesdays!!
Dining Area off of Living Room comfortably accommodates 4 people
Remodeled Kitchen with Granite Counter Top
Granite Shower enclosure
View from Lanai
Sunset on Kam 2 Beach and Park just steps from Maui Banyan
Voted Best Breakfast many times..just 1 mile down S. Kihei RD
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 07, 2013