Waterfront!! Charming & Quaint Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Weeki Wachee cottage description
This is a newly remodeled cottage. 2 bedrooms, one bathroom. Included are all utilities, flat screen cable TV, wireless internet access, dvd player, radio, towels and linens. The kitchen is fully equipped including coffee maker, toaster, blender. Fish from the back yard. Bring your own boat with nearby boat ramps which are only two streets away at Rogers Park. There is a canoe with paddles and life jackets available to enjoy the wonderful Weeki Wachee river.
- 900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Weeki Wachee River is a quiet community and yet it is only minutes from everything....Weeki Wachee State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park, restaurants, shopping, golf, swimming, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, tubing. North of us is Homosassa Springs, Crystal River and Rainbow River. To the west are Orlando theme parks which are about an hour away as is Tampa and Ybor City to our south. Clearwater, St.Pete & Bradenton Beaches are also about an hour south of here. The Gulf of Mexico and local beaches are about 10 minutes away. Local canoe and kayak rentals are located at Rogers Park. The sandy bottom and crystal clear water make it an ideal spot to witness lots of wild birds, turtles, manatees, otters, dolphins and a abundance of fish. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $50
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $150
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 50 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pine Island at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Upper Deck at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Heather at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Upper Deck at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1975
About the owner: Family owned and lived in since 1975. Recently completely remodeled entire home. Now renting for vacation home.
Why the Owner Chose Weeki Wachee:
This is a smaller home but you will be amazed how roomy, comfortable and completely relaxing this home is. We have had friends and family stay here and they have been pleasantly surprised by the comfort and charm of the home. It is close to restaurants, all the chain and lots of local ones. Plus all the shopping you will need.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The home is located in Weeki Wachee Gardens, it is close to everything but far enough away for relaxation. The yard is completely fenced in. You can canoe or kayak from the ramp in the back yard.
- Primary: 352-796-5389
Main Entrance & Kitchen
Master walk in closet
Second Bedroom - Double Bed
Master Bedroom, Queen Bed
Master Closet and storage
Family room, water view
Family Room - Double Futon
Outside bedroom #2. Table & chairs with lounger, gas grill.
Back yard view.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 01, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.