Luxury 1 Bdr Condo in South Kihei, Maui
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kamaole Beach Royale condo description
*ALOHA!* Our 1 BD/1BA BRAND NEW renovated and remodeled condo in South Kihei, Maui is now available for your vacation. It is located right across the street from the south end of Kamaole Beach Park 1, regarded as one of the nicest beaches on all of Maui, and in fact voted its best beach for swimming. From the condo it is a very short walk to almost everything you may need---multiple restaurants, food stores, shops, and many activities (from snorkeling to surfing) and beach sports rental options are all very close by. The location in South Kihei can't be beat---park your car at the condo and forget about it!
Our condo comfortably sleeps 2 in the brand new King bedroom, or up to a family of 4 if you use the Queen size deluxe pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room as well. There is a Maple kitchen with granite counters and all stainless steel appliances, and a front loading washer and dryer as well. The bathroom has a custom built full size tiled walk in shower with colored river stones on the floor to massage your feet as you shower, and an undermount porcelain sink in the granite vanity top. In the living room, there is a Samsung 50' LED HDTV with a Yamaha Surround Sound system (powering 5 built-in-wall speakers), a Samsung Bluray player, and full Cable TV service with Movie streaming channels included in the package. A 40' Samsung LED in the bedroom as well, with the same movie channels. Cordless phones with local and USA and Canada long distance calling is INCLUDED to stay in touch with family and friends. There is also high speed WIFI in the condo, and for when the natural breezes don't keep the condo cool enough, Air Conditioning with Hunter ceiling fans in both main rooms. Or just relax outside on the Lanai, on the 2 person high seat 'Bistro' dining table, and enjoy the weather and the view!
In short, our condo includes most everything you may need for your vacation, from a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, to fine linens and towels, to Tommy Bahama beach chairs and beach umbrella, 'Boogie boards', and even a portable Igloo cooler for your drinks on the beach! And all of it is brand new, and for your use and enjoyment while you stay. Just bring your toothbrush and swimwear!
P.S. ...Did we mention that it is a 90 second walk from our condo to the beach, or that you can see the ocean from our Lanai (patio)? Or that our building has a private outdoor pool, AND a 7th floor rooftop BBQ/dining/lounging/social area for your enjoyment while you stay, to take in the sweeping views of South Maui, the beaches, Humpback Whales (in season), and Maui's famous sunsets over the blue Pacific ocean? Come see why people return year after year to Maui, and to our building!
Mahalo! Good luck with your search, and your holiday! You will LOVE Maui....
Hawaii tax id number: W71965808-01
- 600 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Brand new King size bedroom set. Luxury 'Beautyrest' King size pocket coil mattress, with two end tables and lamps, and full size dresser drawer cabinet, with a 40' flat screen HDTV on top. Everything matching as a set, in solid wood. Closet has floor to ceiling mirrored sliding doors, and a wood closet organizer system with shelves and 8 feet of hanging bars. Way more than enough room to organize and store all of your clothes for even an extended stay. No need to live out of a suitcase!...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full size custom built shower, with colored river stones on the floor to massage your feet as you shower, and on the wall as well, just because they look nice! Built in shower seat for the ladies, 8 inch 'rain shower' type shower head, and half inch thick clear glass shower enclosure and door. Granite counter on the vanity cabinet, with an undermount porcelain sink, and contemporary single lever faucet. Wall to wall vanity mirror, framed in decorative tile. And for the boys, an elongated seat porcelain throne!...moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- One of the most enjoyable features of our building is the 7th floor rooftop BBQ/dining and lounging/social area. Full size Weber barbecues are available for your use, and we highly recommend that you take advantage of this bonus amenity. There is nothing nicer than going up to BBQ a good steak or Ahi Tuna dinner before sunset, after a glorious day on the beach. Eating your meal while enjoying a bottle of fine wine, seated at one of the provided tables and watching the sun set over the blue Pacific Ocean, 7 floors up overlooking it all, is one of the memories that you will likely cherish from your stay here. There is not a better seat or view at any restaurant around than this! Watch the sky go a million shades of red and gold as the sun sets, and see if you can catch the flash of green as it disappears into the ocean horizon.....Make new friends, socialize, and begin to understand why people keep coming back year after year to Maui, and to our building....moreless
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Music Library:
Deck / Patio:
The Rooftop view deck has Weber BBQs, dining tables and loungers for your use, both day and night. No better place to relax and enjoy your dinner and wine while watching another spectacular sunset......moreless
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- There are many activities and things to do and see within just steps or minutes of our condo. Right across the street is Kamaole Beach Park 1, where you will find what was voted the best swimming beach on Maui. This well over half mile long stretch of soft golden sand is also a favorite for taking walks, jogging, and for watching Maui's world famous sunsets. In addition to all that, you will also find good snorkeling here on both the north and south ends, around the rocks and coral. It is not uncommon to see and snorkel with not just fish, but the local population of Hawaiian green sea turtles--here, right across the street! This is also a great beach to set your paddle-board in the water and just paddle around and take in the view. The 'Boogie' boarding here can also be quite good in the afternoons....... Less than a 5 minute walk down the road heading south from Kam 1 is Kamaole Beach 2, where you will find another golden sand beach, also great for grabbing some sun or taking a dip. Another 5 minutes stroll further south from there will get you to Kamaole Beach 3, a little smaller, but with a larger green park area, great for when you might want to kick or throw a ball or frisbee around, or start up a game of beach volleyball....... Past Kamaole 3 are many more different and beautiful beaches, only minutes by car or about a half hour walk from the condo. 'Keawakapu' is one of our favorites, at the end of S. Kihei Road. Soft golden sand, palm trees, and 10 million dollar plus mansions lined up down the beach for everyone to envy, but set back from the water enough as to not spoil the natural beauty. One can only dream....... Even further south takes you into and through Wailea, which could rightly be called the 'Beverly Hills' of South Kihei. Meticulously manicured Banyon tress line the sidewalks and tower over the roads, like something from a giant movie set depicting some faraway magical kingdom! If you are an avid jogger or cyclist, this is a must see place to do your thing. Or just drive there in minutes, valet park your car at the Grand Wailea Hotel, and walk down to their public beach (Wailea Beach) that has Cabanas for rent, and bar service right to your beach chair. Why not live it up a little?....... Further south from Wailea, in and around and past Makena, are numerous pristine coves and natural rock and black sand beaches that have some of the best swimming and snorkeling in all of Hawaii. Pack a cooler with some food and drinks and enjoy a day on any one of a number of often deserted beaches that could be the cover shot of a Maui scenic calendar! And since you are so close to it now, make sure you visit Makena Beach, or 'Big Beach' as the locals call it, for what is to us our favorite beach away from the condo. A scenic and easy 15 minute drive gets you here, and plan on staying a whole day if you can. In the mornings the waves are small, the water calm and 50 shades of blue and green. In the afternoon the waves get bigger, and are perfect for the adventurous 'Boogie' boarder. Spectacular scenery, crystal clear blue waters, and a huge beach with very few people---this is what you would picture a true Hawaiian beach to look like. Pack the cooler and beach chairs, and don't forget to bring a good camera. And if you happen to have forgotten your swimwear, that wont be a problem at 'Little Beach' (HINT: assuming you are not shy), 100 yards up and over a small hill at the west end of Big Beach....... We could go on and on about all the things for one to see and do not far from our condo, but that could easily fill a whole book! Snorkeling, Surfing, Ocean Kayaking, Paddle boarding, deep sea fishing, whale watching and golfing are all within minutes in either direction of our condo, with rentals for most of the above right next door to our building, and down the street. Our condo provides the perfect luxury 'home base' location from which to see and do it all, OR do nothing at all but relax on the beach. The choice is yours!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
First Class Condo and Owners
First Class Condo and Owners
This amazing condo has it all as advertised. Silvana & Sasha were an absolute pleasure to deal with and very accommodating. As someone else had mentioned, the ocean view is not panoramic by any means, but there is enough of one that our family of 4 watched the whales playing just about every one of our 14 days from this beautiful location. Definitely more than a peak-a-boo, I certainly wish I had this view from home! And if you really want the >180° experience, simply head up to the 7th floor where Weber BBQs, tables and chairs await. We enjoyed several dinners and sunsets up there along with friends who came over from neighbouring resorts that didn't offer this type of setting for a meal. My wife and I certainly enjoyed the comfort of knowing everything was new and clean for our young children to enjoy as well. When we return to Maui, and its a given after our 1st adventure out there, we will certainly be checking back with S&S. Mahalo!
- Guest Brandon V.
- Date of stay 12/31/13
- Review Submitted 01/16/14
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
Great Maui Location
Great Maui Location
This was a wonderful location for our very first trip to Maui and our very first stay in a VRBO property. Sasha and Silvana reassured us there would be everything we needed and they were right. Even a picnic basket was available to take to the beach. Mornings started with breakfast on the lanai and we couldn't have asked for a better location - right across from the beach. We snorkelled and found many snorkel beaches all along the Kihei coast. The rooms were clean and spacious and the location couldn't have been better! It was much better than staying in a hotel because we could use the washer and dryer, coffee maker, direct TV, and make use of the local and long distance telephone. The king size bed and generous closet space was nice. There were many restaurants and shops within walking distance and many more within a short drive. We will be back!
- Guest Ralph & Eileen (Vancouver BC Canada)
- Date of stay 11/12/13
- Review Submitted 01/12/14
Recommended for: Families with young children, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car.
Beautiful Condo/Convenient Location
Beautiful Condo/Convenient Location
What you see is exactly what you get...a beautifully remodelled condo with everything you need for a carefree stay. The unit was immaculate upon arrival and everything inside is high end, brand new and detailed to perfection. The owners did a beautiful job and were so easy to deal with, thanks for taking the time to call and ensure that everything with our stay was going well Silvana, it was much appreciated. The unit is advertised to accommodate up to 4 persons with the pull out couch but it was absolutely perfect for 2. The ocean view from the lanai is not the best (but you can see the ocean) as it is only the 2nd floor of a 7 story building, but the beach is only a 2 minute walk and where you want to be anyway! The 7th floor is where the BBQ's are and dining tables for your viewing pleasure. A vehicle is not needed as lots of shops and restaurants are within walking distance but if you get one a free parking space is provided for you. Mahalo to the owners for sharing their little piece of paradise with us, I would recommend it to anyone considering Maui.
- Guest J.A.S. (Pemberton, BC Canada)
- Date of stay 11/27/13
- Review Submitted 12/19/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, girls getaway, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Dec 14, 2014
7 night min stay
|Christmas and New Years
Dec 15 - Jan 4, 2015
7 night min stay
|Winter and Spring
Jan 5 - Apr 15, 2015
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are based on Double Occupancy, and are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Additional charge of $10 per night for greater than Double Occupancy (up to a maximum of 4 guests). Reservation Deposit of approximately 20% of the pre-tax total is due when an agreement for rental is reached, to confirm the reservation. The remaining balance is due no less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $350
- Cleaning Fee: $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.42%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kahului Maui Airport (OGG) at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Pilani Highway at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kamaole Beach Park 1 at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Multiple bars and restaurants at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Wailea, multiple courses at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Multiple Restaurants and eateries at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
Why the Owner Chose Kamaole Beach Royale:
Our family had been to Maui several times before we decided on where we wanted to buy our vacation home. While there are many beautiful spots on the island, we still had several criteria in regards to where we wanted to be, long term. Firstly, to be as close to a nice beach as we could (and could afford to be!)---to be able to dip our toes in the sand and water only minutes walking from the condo. Secondly, to be able to get to everything that we needed while on vacation, without needing a car to do it. A 5 to 10 minute walk max was what we had in mind, as to not make it feel like a chore if you had to do it several times a day. And third, to be in a building, that while being centrally located, was also quiet enough to kick back and relax in when we were not out and about. We were fortunate to find exactly what we were looking for when we found our condo at the Kamaole Beach Royale. It was located right across the street from the park area of the best rated and nicest beach in the area, Kamaole 1---and it was only 90 seconds from our door! Closer than we could have ever hoped for! We also found that our complex was ideally situated in South Kihei, in more practical terms as well, for being both quiet (building sits 50 yards back from the road), but within easy walking distance to EVERYTHING that we could want or need while on holiday. Many restaurants, food stores, shopping, and multiple activity options (everything from snorkeling to surfing) are no more than a couple of minutes away on foot! Exactly what we wanted in a vacation home, in an ideal location on Maui.
- Primary: +1 6046176679
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Designer couch (with folding sleeper mattress)
Entertainment Centre and Dining Table
Kitchen with Laundry
Table and Entertainment Centre
Dining Table and Kitchen
Bedroom TV and Large Dresser
Entrance Foyer Table
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, March 07, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.