Dream Location Close to the Best in Town Still Very Quiet Area
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
San Roque house description
Villa Alamar has a welcoming front yard with its olives trees and its
fountain attracting a lot of wild birds. It is completely enclosed save for children and pets. The large sunny back yard has a cover patio, a charcoal barbecue, a cheminea a table for 6 and lounge chairs to relax .
The kitchen is fully supplied.
2 bedrooms have queen beds and the 3rd one a twin bed.
Double panels windows add to your comfort.
Linens are provided.
Washer/dryer are located in the garage.
Parking..2 cars in the driveway and plenty off street.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The bathroom has a bathtub
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- San Roque is one of the city most desirable neighborhoods with a micro climate, we don't get the fog. Villa Alamar is walking distance to gourmet grocery stores, bookstores, parks, restaurants, coffee shops , bus stops, the mission, the rose garden, the natural history museum and the golf course. Nice trails to hike 5 minutes away. Safe to bicycle and walk in our beautiful area. Central to all Santa Barbara has to offer, 8 min from downtown. Beaches. Walking distance...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
HOLIDAYS,FIESTA,SPECIAL EVENTS,SOLSTICE, ARE SUBJECT TO $ 40 MORE PER NIGHT,EXCEPT FOR MONTHLY STAY.
PETS ARE CONSIDERATED.
50% AT BOOKING 50% 2WEEKS BEFORE THE STAY
$1000 DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE WITHIN 14 DAYS AFTER DEPARTURE ASSUMING NO DAMAGE IN THE HOUSE .
10% TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY TAX FOR LESS THAT 31 DAYS
$ 200 CLEANING FEES NON REFUNDABLE
CASHIER CHECKS,WIRE TRANSFER.CREDIT CARDS VIA PAYPAL
THERE IS A $ 50 MORE FOR 2 BATH PER DAY AND $ 300 PER WEEK
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1000
- Tax Rate 10%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Downtown at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Las Positas at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Henry's Beach at 4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Uptown at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Las Positas Municapal Golf at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Crocodile/flavor of India/Brummis at 0.8 Miles
Year Purchased: 1993
About the owner: I am ready to retire slowly and love to travel. I grew up in France where i was born. I have a house in Mexico where i go a lot. It's your turn to enjoy my house and its wonderful surroundings.
Why the Owner Chose San Roque:
The first time I came to Santa Barbara , I fell in love with this area for its micro climate, the proximity of downtown, still very quiet, and close to anything we need everyday. I lived in this house for 20 years and now ready to retire and travel...
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location, location, location.One of the best areas in Santa Barbara
- Primary: (805) 569-0915 (California, USA) 805-708-5954 Mrs Lionheart
- Secondary: 805-452-9535
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013