Newly Renovated Lakefront Home, Private Setting
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Somers house description
15 Reasons to Rent Our Flathead Lake Home!
15. Newly renovated, 4bed/2bath lakefront home with gently sloping lawn down to spectacular view of flathead lake.
14. 50x10 custom deck facing the lake.
13. 3 queen beds, 2 sets of bunk-beds. 6 adults/4 children max. 400 count sheets, granite, new appliances, gas stove, ex large washer/dryer. new carpet and tile though out.
12. Samsung LED TVs, cable, fast wifi
11. Cold air-conditioning, hot fireplace.
10. Webber gas grill for the steaks.
9. Enjoy red wine or margaritas in the afternoon shade down at the water in an adirondack chair.
8. Walk to Del's bar for a cold draft beer, walk home.
7. Dairy Queen in lakeside for an after dinner treat.
6. Kayak out to the island or paddle around somers bay.
5. Ride our bikes or take a leisurely walk on Somer's flat, railroad pathway.
4. Hike the Highline Trail in Glacier Nat'l Park.
3. Firepit down at the lake for roasting marshmallows.
2. Enjoy a nap in the summer sun.
1. Watch the bald eagles sitting in the trees from the deck
- 2500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Location & View
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 3 - Aug 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2014
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
monthly rental only. no pets. no smoking.
full payment prior to stay.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2010
About: family owned. been visiting the flathead for over 30 years and now enjoying it with our children and their friends.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
new, clean, private.
- Primary: 2156814587
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
our home. facing the lake.
panoramic views from the deck and evening dinners on the deck
dining area off the kitchen. fireplace & upstairs living room in the distance
bedroom #1. queen upstairs.
bedroom #3. queen downstairs.
downstairs bathroom. walk in shower.
carport at back of house. easy access into the mudroom and kitchen area.
sitting patio down at the beach, shade in the afternoon.
large flat lawn. bocci tourney. grandparents vs. grandkids.
paddleboarding off the dock.
friday regatta. view from the deck.
glacier nat'l park. start of the highline trail. 42 miles from our home.
view from above. private setting. one neighbor on the left.
kitchen. new granite, appliances, tile, island. 60yr old cabinets! view to lake.
upstairs bath. walker-zanger carrera marble. all new.
bedroom #2, queen. upstairs
bedroom #4, downstairs. 2 sets of bunk beds
downstairs living area. fireplace, new carpet,large sectional couch, Samsung LED
walk in area from the carport. ex large wash/dryer
view down at the beach on from the sitting patio.
kayaking home from the island. view from the deck
bald eagles in the afternoon. usually about 4pm. view from the deck
view from the deck.
old icehouse on the Somer's trail walk
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 13, 2013