Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Quebradillas house description
Quebradillas is a small town on the northwest side of Puerto Rico. There are historical sites, beaches and many activities to make your stay memorable. This relaxing, modern and spacious home has a wide view of the ocean and is a unique getaway for a couple or extended family. Located on the bend of a quiet dead end residential street, overlooking the lush landscaping on the side of the mountain, there are no houses to block your view.
The interior is bright, clean and uncluttered with many views of the ocean. There are two living areas, a dinning room and kitchen in this open space designed house. The area has two ceiling fans and air conditioning. You can open the glass doors and extend the living space to the porch. The roof top terrace is perfect for a relaxing retreat after an active day or for evening star gazing. There’s usually no problem with bugs due to the height of the property and the ocean breeze. If you come when the whales migrate (Jan-Mar), and are patient, there’s a good chance you will spot a few.
The main floor has three bedrooms with two full baths and is wheel chair accessible. The master bedroom has a king sized bed. The other two have queen sized beds. All bedrooms have lighted ceiling fans and air conditioning units. If you need more than three bedrooms, there are 2 bedrooms with bunk beds, a bath and a half and more living space downstairs available for an additional price.
You can fly into San Juan Airport (SJU) 1hour 45 minutes away or the closer airport is Borinquen International Airport (BQN) just a 25 minute drive to the house. Grocery stores, Wal-Mart or K Mart are all within 15-20 minutes away. There are also several Red Box kiosks in the area.
This house is a great home base. Go discover and enjoy the island, then when you’re ready, come home and take in the spectacular view..
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bath and a half in lower level available for additional cost
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Rock Climbing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Located 10 minutes away is Guajataca Beach and the historic tunnel. The tunnel connected the towns of Quebradillas and Isabela on the Guajataca River canyon. Palm trees and beach greet you as you arrive but walk through the tunnel to the other beach and you will see its white sand, raging surf, and turbulent waters. This side is less populated and good for shelling. Lago Dos Bocas is a man made lake one hour away where you have your choice of several restaurants to choose from. After you have chosen they take you by boat to the restaurant to dine by the water. On the drive you will experience interior Puerto Rico. Crashboat Beach is 20 minutes away. A beautiful setting with palm trees and colorful fishing boats. Watch in awe as the boats are brought up on land by gunning their motors and running the boats onto the beach. They also sell the fish they’ve caught. There are food and drink tents where you can get a Pina Colada and chicken on a stick. The snorkeling is fabulous around the pier. It's a great place to spend the day under a palm tree. Surfers will love Jobos Beach located 15 minutes away in Isabela, This beach offers an interesting combination of mild waters, perfect for families with children, and rough water perfect for surfers, plus opportunities for fishing, snorkeling, scuba diving, wind surfing and canoeing. Don't forget to visit El Poso de Jacinto. Rio Camuy Caves are one hour away and a pleasant change from the beach. The tour is informative and awe inspiring. The caves maintain a 65-70 degree temperature so it's a great way to cool off. It's a wonderful family outing. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
RELAXING LOCATION, FABULOUS VIEWS
RELAXING LOCATION, FABULOUS VIEWS
We arrived at the house after a cruise out of San Juan. The white tile floors and one wall of windows and glass french doors gave it such a clean open feeling. We opened up all the windows and doors to the patio and with the fans going, never used any air conditioning. Another couple with us did need the air conditioner in their bedroom. We used the patio for breakfast and coffee while whale watching. The upper deck on the roof was used for sunbathing, afternoon cocktails and searching for falling stars at night. We went on many excursions to the caves, beaches, El Yunque and little quaint towns. It was nice to come home to a very relaxing view at the end of the day. We had a small problem with the water which was taken care of the same day. A few more pieces of furniture are needed but the owner is working on that. We met the neighbors and they suggested some places to go to. The photos and description can't do justice to the beauty of this place. The view is worth everything, we will definitely come back.
- Guest Bjean (Celebration, Florida)
- Date of stay 01/12/13
- Review Submitted 11/01/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, people with disabilities, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 21 - Oct 20, 2014
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
No extra fees for payment processing
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: BQN/Aguadilla at 18 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY #2 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Guajataca Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Royal Isabela at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
- Primary: + 2107105742
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View From Roof Terrace
Front Living Room
Master Bedroom and Sink
Master Bedroom View of Porch
Third Bedroom with Ceiling Light Fan, Built in Closets and Drawers
Ornate Metal and Glass Front Door
Dining Room, table extends to seat eight
View From Roof Top Terrace
Main Floor Porch
Back Living Area
View From Corner Window in Master Bedroom
Second Bedroom with Ceiling Light Fan, Built in Closets and Drawers
Back Living Area
Fully Furnished Kitchen
Guajataca Beach and Tunnel within Ten Minutes
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.