VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
A calm oasis to return to after a long day of exploring Paris, Serene Caulaincourt is a unique apartment offering modern comfort with classic touches that are sure to appeal. What really makes this apartment stand out is its access. Located both at a courtyard and 3rd floor level you'll not have to worry about stairs to get into the flat. Our elegantly designed contemporary sofa bed opens from the seat back. This Italian design has already been the delight of many of our guests in some of the other FLHP apartments, as it allows for an 11 cm thick double mattress for 2 additional guests if needed. The living room is separated from the entrance hall by its own door so you are sure to have privacy. Bedroom with queen-size bed. Plenty of storage space. The kitchen is fully equipped and also includes a washer and separate dryer.
The WC is separate from the bathroom for your convenience.
The apartment entrance is on the ground floor so those with reduced mobility may find this apartment convenient.
INCLUDED in your holiday rental:
- Generous welcome basket upon arrival including wine, coffee, tea and lots more!
- High speed internet: Wireless connection to a secure network & ethernet cable if needed
- Mac computer available for use in the apartment
- NEW! starting April 2013, Free usage of an iPhone with your rental. Book a restaurant, use Google maps and other great Paris apps while exploring the city all without the worry of data roaming.
- Detailed welcome book in PDF format on the in-house computer, how to guide for your stay with lots of recommendations and tips
- Fluent English & French speaking greeter
- Contact person for troubleshooting and emergencies during your stay
- 50% off a selection of French cooking classes at Cook'n With Class for our FLHP prestige listings...moreless
Nightly rate with sofa bed: 178 euros/night + 80 euros for sofa bed + 70 euro cleaning fee
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Montmartre is a fantastic neighbourhood to discover and reside in. Located one minute from one of Paris's most frequent north-south bus lines (bus 80)-- carrying passengers to the Champs Elysees and even the Eiffel Tower.
Three minutes walk down rue Caulaincourt brings you to bus 95, which whisks you to the Louvre, Montparnasse, and antique markets at the Porte Clignancourt. We are also located a short distance from metro line 12, which can bring you to the Tuileries gardens and the Musee d'Orsay.
The apartment is an ideal springboard for sightseeing anywhere in Paris and beyond. Wine merchants, green grocers, two good bakers (one which was in the film Julie and Julia), an award-winning patissier, cheese shops, a butcher and great little local restaurants all line rue Caulaincourt and its continuation into rue Custine