Waterfront and Golf Island Home Away from Home...
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dunedin condo description
Fully furnished waterfront villa complete with granite counters, marble or bamboo floors, private dock for guests only, out-door cooking grill, central air conditioning, WIFI, and smart TVs with Netflix movies...walking distance to Dunedin Golf Club!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One full bath
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Honeymoon Island Beach House - your waterfront home away from home! Come enjoy one of Florida's best kept secrets; go barefoot in your fully furnished waterfront villa complete with marble or bamboo floors, verandah or balcony, private dock, and out-door kitchen. Just outside your door are dolphins, pelicans, egrets and osprey, warm sea breezes, and slow sunset strolls. Voted best beach twice, Honeymoon Island is the perfect place to boat, swim, fish, kayak, stand-up paddle board, jet ski, beach-comb and bird-watch. Enjoy the island life on foot and visit local beaches, fresh seafood restaurants, antique stores, outdoor concerts, supermarkets, and churches; stroll, run or rollerblade along the causeway, or take a bike ride on the Pinellas Trail. Hop on the Jolley Trolley for a short ride to the famous Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs, or visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium - home of Winter the Dolphin. By car you may play tennis or golf, shop at the farmer's market, dine in downtown Dunedin at one of our five star restaurants, The Black Pearl, Bon Appetite; visit Casa Tina's for Vegetarian or Mexican food and circus aerial acts. Historic Ybor City in tampa is 40 minutes away and Walt Disney World just a two-hour car ride; a great day trip or ask about our accommodations in Orlando! Let us help you plan the perfect Florida vacation tailored for everyone in your party...and be sure to mention if you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary or a special occasion during your stay and receive a complimentary gift! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This dock is wonderful!
This dock is wonderful!
We have enjoyed our stay at Honeymoon Island Beach House. Tom mostly golfed at the many local courses while Sharon enjoyed reading on the lanai or dock overlooking the canal. It was a thrill for both to get up-close looks at a playful dolphin. Sharon, the owner and manager is a most conscientious hostess. She is very accommodating and keeps her property spotless. She has beautifully decorated condo A and we especially appreciated the leather couches and tile floor because of allergies. I was sorry I was too unathletic to paddle board or kyack, it looked like such fun and Sharon had them available at the condo.! Thank you so much Sharon for a nice stay.
- Guest Sharon R.
- Date of stay 02/08/14
- Review Submitted 03/06/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, age 55+.
Our stay at Honeymoon Island Beach House was made most enjoyable because of the warm and welcoming accommodations, tastefully arranged in this newly renovated unit. Everything about it is so well attended to, with many small and large amenities that make this a great vacation base. The owner is professional and always available for any needs you might have. We'd most certainly come back!
- Guest Vacationer (New York, NY)
- Date of stay 01/22/14
- Review Submitted 02/19/14
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+.
Owner response: John and Ginena thank you for taking the time to submit such an awesome review and for being the most kind and considerate guests. Your appreciation for the decor, amenities, and natural beauty of the property is well taken. It was my pleasure having you as guests especially seeing you enjoy your quiet evenings on the dock watching for dolphins and welcoming the sunsets. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
We had a great time. I also emailed you a message. You were most accommodating . We loved the view and the fishing. Could have been better weather. Just wondering if you had a cutting board. We could not find one. You might want to consider that. A new grill brush would be good too! check it out.
- Guest DonRo (Waukesha, WI)
- Date of stay 12/30/13
- Review Submitted 01/26/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you Donna. Glad you had a good time and liked the bamboo floors...cutting board and grill brush will be waiting for you next time!
This was a perfect place to stay while we were in town visiting family. The condo was just the right size, recently updated with nice new appliances, and very tastefully decorated with modern yet casual furnishings. This was definitely a plus, given the amount of cheesy decor you typically find in a beach rental! Everything was clean and fresh. The kitchen had just the bare essentials, but more than enough to prepare some basic meals and serve take-out dinners (with elegant, coordinated place settings). The deck space overlooking the canal was nice, and we even saw a dolphin swim by! We stayed on the 2nd floor and barely saw or heard any of the neighbors while we were there. It is also ideally located, just down the road from Honeymoon Island. The bikes were great to take on the Pinellas Trail, a spur of which runs right past the beach house to the island, and you can bike downtown (and up or down the peninsula) on the main part of the trail, which is less than a block away. Sharon was a wonderful hostess – she was very helpful with some things we needed during our stay, and quick to respond with information about the area. We would love to stay there again!
- Guest Susan D.
- Date of stay 12/22/13
- Review Submitted 12/30/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you for the great review! You were terrific guests and really looking forward to having you back soon!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|December 2014 to December 2015
Dec 13 - Dec 12, 2015
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Additional nights are $175.00 per night; all rates are subject to change without confirmed reservation.
All major credit cards accepted by phone - $250 deposit required; balance due upon arrival.
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport at 16 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Dunedin Caladesi Ferry Service at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Honeymoon Island State Park at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Frenchy's Island Outpost at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Dunedin Golf Club and Driving Range at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Brenda's on the Causeway at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Dunedin:
My family has visited many countries and lived in a few. When we came to Dunedin 19 years ago it was like finding out about a well kept secret! The beaches are still pristine, the gulf is our backyard, the sunsets and sea life are breath taking, our neighbors are like family, there are farmers markets and open air concerts, great schools and safe streets, the traffic is manageable, and we can walk the island or be anywhere by car in minutes. I knew this was the place I wanted to raise my girls and when my daughter asked me where I would like to visit next, I couldn't think of any other place to be than right here on Honeymoon Island in Dunedin!
- Primary: +1 727-278-3476
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Fully equipped Island Kitchen with new stainless steel appliances
Upper level living with bamboo flooring
Bathroom with Travertine walls
Second floor view
Kayak from your private dock
Waterside View of the House
perfect spot for a good book
First floor living with Travertine flooring
Upper level living
Kayak Honeymoon Island
Three Rooker Island
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 06, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.