Pet Friendly, Walking Distance to Everything in Town
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Patagonia cottage description
This cute, cozy, and quiet 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage in Patagonia is the perfect vacation spot for you and your pets. The Little Red Cabin offers all the comforts of home. The full kitchen is complete and convenient. The living room has TV, comfy sofa & chair. An enclosed porch area has its own sitting area and office space which opens into the 2nd bedroom. The Master bedroom has a queen bed and great built-in storage and closets. A full bath, washer and dryer, storage shed, patio table, & barbeque complete the package.
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bath with good storage for toiletries and supplies.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Patagonia is located in SE Arizona's Mountain Empire, in the foothills with a 4000' elevation. The clear air and altitude make the weather about 10 degrees cooler than Tucson and 15-20 degrees cooler than Phoenix. A quaint little western mining town dating from the end of the nineteenth century, Patagonia has a vibrant arts community and is especially noted for its world class bird watching, mountain biking & hiking, and magnificent scenery. The Elgin wineries are nearby as is Sonora, Mexico for day trips. Or visit Tombstone, Bisbee, Kartchner Caverns, Tubac or all that Tucson has to offer -- all within an hour+ distance....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Note: Because demand for seasonal rentals is so high in some months of the year, reservations will be considered "tentative" until deposit is paid but may be cancelled up to 60 days in advance with a full refund. Please call Jean (owner) with your questions or concerns. I really want your stay to be a pleasant one!
1/2 rental plus all fees at least 2 weeks in advance. Remainder due upon arrival if staying 2 months or less. After 2 months, rent will be due by 1st of the month, with late fee of $10 per day appiied after 3 days. Contact owner for longer term rates.
- Pet Fee: $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 3%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tucson International at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Tucson, AZ at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 82 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Wagon Wheel at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kino Springs at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Gathering Grounds at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: I discovered Patagonia while vacationing at nearby Circle Z Guest Ranch, enjoying the wonderful horseback riding, wide open spaces and clean air. Finally, in 2006, my husband and I took the plunge and bought 20 acres just outside of Patagonia where I now live with my 2 dogs and three horses. In 2008, I purchased the Long Realty franchise in Sonoita/Patagonia and now work full time meeting the real estate needs of the Mountain Empire.
I purchased this property with an eye to eventually moving into myself when I can no longer handle my current property. The location is perfect, on a quiet street but within easy walking distance of everything in town. I hope to spend my old age sitting on the porch or wandering around town with my dogsor maybe just reading in the wonderful library just a few steps up the street.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Hiking,swimming in the summer, bird watching, mountain biking, horseback riding, rodeos, fairs, art exhibits and fairs, exploring, scenic drives, visiting nearby attractions such as Tombstone, Tumacacori, Tubac, Kartchner Caverns, Bisbee, the Elgin Wineries and everything Tucson has to offer!
- Primary: +1 520 394-0003
- Secondary: + 520 394-0003
Little Red Cabin
Enclosed porch sitting room
Well appointed kitchen
Bedroom 2 w/Double Bed
Patagonia Horse Enthusiasts
Nearby Patagonia Lake
Gathering in the Strays in Sonoita
Side yard with barbeque grill
Queen Bed in main bedroom
Spacious yard for pets
One of the local trails
Welcome to Patagonia!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 18, 2013