Unique Statement Located on its Own Ground with Panoramic View Over 2 Lakes
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Torp chateau / country house description
Romantic, spacious house by the forest with panoramic view, 100 meters away from the lake. Pleasant and fresh air, wonderful colours during fall and a pleasant dry coolness during winter. Large garden with many different entertainment options for adults and children. No neighbours between you and the peaceful bathing in the lake. Surroundings woodland offering wonderful ramble paths also suitable for mountain biking and cycling. The village has its own rowboats, inflatable kayaks and bicycles. Fishing of pike, perch and pike- perch at the lake and of salmon in the Ätran River (5 km away). Cosy open plan kitchen/living room with open fire and covered terrace with open chimney. 4 spacious bedrooms, each one with 2 new beds and access to the 40 m² sun terrace. Living room with chimney, floor heating system and access to the garden. All entertainment media (DVD, DVB-T, VHS, Sat) , 1 guest house with sauna, shower, washing machine, dryer, large children playroom, 2 gardens, table tennis.
- Chateau / Country House
- 150 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- The house has been redecorated inside and outside at the beginning of 2006. We tried to give a cosy atmosphere by adding loving details and traditional Swedish furniture, so that you can relax inside the room even during a storm or when it rains. Children are welcome in our facility because there are no neighbour nearby that may disturb or be disturbed. If the children spend the night at the guest house, parents are able to party a little longer in the main house and in the morning the children can wake up early while the parents sleep a little longer. The almost 3000 square metres estate has no fence and is surrounding by forest, which makes its ideal for “discovery”- excursions and “no limit” playing. If someone wants to be busy during the vacations, he or she can go to the garden and find some work to do. For example mowing the grass....moreless
- Books - Fiction/Non-Fiction
- Satellite / Cable
- Games - Kids
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Game Room
- Books - Kids
- Video Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Away From It All
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
sports and adventure activities
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Local Maps
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Pantry Items
- Boat Dock
- Kayak / Canoe
- Wooden Decking
- Deck Chairs
Pool / Spa
ReviewsWrite a review
Schönes und modernes Ferienhaus
Schönes und modernes Ferienhaus
Das Haus liegt etwas erhöht über dem See mit direktem Blick darauf. Die vier Schlafzimmer sind modern und farblich abgestimmt eingerichtet. Die grosse Wohnküche bietet genügend Platz für 8 Personen. Die Umgebung liegt inmitten einer unberührten Gegend in der Nähe von Gunnarp. Hier sagen sich der Hase und der Hirsch "Gute Nacht", direkt vor dem Haus. Das Haus ist nur zu empfehlen!
- Guest Lustenberger
- Date of stay 07/16/11
- Review Submitted 12/28/11
Groß, sauber, ruhig
Groß, sauber, ruhig
Sehr zu empfehlen. Sauberes Haus, sehr großzügig. See ideal zum Erholen und Angeln. Unsere Jungs (9+12) waren kaum vom Angelboot runter zu bekommen. Fahrräder unbedingt mitnehmen. Auch für Kleinkinder geeignet, weil der See (Bootssteg) ca. 100m entfernt ist.
- Guest ZweiBefreundeteFamilien (Burbach, NRW)
- Date of stay 07/05/08
- Review Submitted 07/22/08
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers.
Late summer from 9/2/2007 until 9/29/2007 = €750. Fall from 9/30/2007 until 12/14/2007 = €650. Winter from 12/15/2007 until 1/26/2008 = €850. Winter/Spring from 1/27/2008 to 4/28/2008 = €650. Spring from 4/29/2008 to 5/31/2008 = €750.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Göteborg at 130 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Varberg Grena at 50 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Falkenberg at 50 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: beach at 100 Metres
- Primary: +49 (0)2554 1545 After 7 p.m.
- Secondary: +49 (0)2554 91400 From 9 a.m. until 6 p.m.
- Fax: +49 (0)2554 914040
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of the main house taken from the garden
View from the sun terrace over the lake
View from the lake up to the house
4 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.