Enjoy Casual Luxury & Exclusivity in a 3 Bedroom Slopeside Whistler Ski House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Treeline house description
This beautiful slope side 3 bedroom home is in the upper village also known as Whistler Benchlands, and it exudes casual elegance.
With guaranteed complimentary and secure parking, you arrive at our little winter wonderland. Leave the keys, and enjoy everything the area has to offer on foot or by free transit which picks up and drops off at the entrance to Treeline every 10 -15 minutes.
Every bedroom has its own flat screen HD LED Smart TV. Every bedroom has beautiful bamboo linens, luxury quilts, independent thermostat heating, and luxurious Turkish towels from Anthropologie.
The walls of the home are decorated with a mixture of ltd edition art from the Channel Islands, antiques from across Canada, and provide a feeling of exclusivity.
The living area provides for a fully equipped chefs kitchen, with many extras, allowing the family chef to remain part of the conversation the kitchen overlooks the dining area and comfortable lounge accommodations. High Speed WiFi, Streaming Digital Audio, Smart HD LED TV, Blu Ray Player, AirPrint printer, Keurig Drinks Machine are among the many inclusions. The whole area enjoys stunning mountain views through the large glazed windows, or balcony compete with gas BBQ.
The owners are a family, and recognize the need for family vacations as a whole. We are very child friendly, providing a stylish OxO high chair, off road Pushchair / Buggy, a toy chest, board games, black board and easel, and for the older kids, full internet access through individual smart Tv's. That's only when your inside of course, as we are at the foot of the biggest ski area in North America.
The master bedroom has walk in closet, en-suite bathroom with whirlpool jacuzzi tub, wireless streaming audio, Telus Optik TV and overlooks the woods. Two other full sized bedrooms, and a second bathroom with double seated shower are on the ground floor. A dream factory sofa converts to a full double for extra sleeping arrangements.
There is also a unique chair in bedroom 2 that literally pulls out into a full size single bed.
There are too many amenities to list, but our ethos has been to create a home from home. We have taken our own experiences of travelling and renting, and asked ourselves what would we want included, and then we added it.
- 1246 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Fully equipped kitchen. Barista Coffee machine, Over Toaster, 4 hobs, oven and full set of pots, pans, roasting tins / trays and pizza pans, and much more. Complimentary Olive oil, sea salt pepper...moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
Radiant Heated floors in Kitchen and Bathrooms, and Baseboard Heaters with thermostat controls. Main Living area is controlled by Nest Learning Thermometer and heating will be on prior to arrival....moreless
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- We believe that travelling can be stressful, knowing what to pack, what might be there, what is not. We try to make those decisions easier, and have equipped Treeline Six with a great vacation inventory from the fully equipped kitchen, flat screen LED televisions, smart technology such as the Sonos wireless sound system and keyless entry. Being parents, we know how bulky items such as buggies and child seats add to luggage allowances, so we have provided those as well. We have a great and varied selection of Blu Ray DVD’s, board games, books and even a couple of toboggans for the kids; or big kids! ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Car Not Necessary
- Whitewater Rafting
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Our ethos is to remove the stress from a vacation. We have learned lessons from a lifetime of globe trotting, and we strive to apply those to provide a real home from home atmosphere. Whistler provides something for everyone. Downhill, snowboarding, x country, snow shoes, zip trekking, tubing... Treeline Six is a real home built for families, small and large, and groups of friends that want to share quality time together. Children will love this home, the rooms, the games, the movies, and most off all the time with you. We are child / baby friendly, so don’t worry about those bulky items, we can provide high chairs, a pushchair (or two come to that) a top safety rated baby baby Bjorn child cot, toddler cutlery and plates. There’s even a couple of toboggans! Pets are also welcome with prior approval. Choosing to vacation at Whistler is easy, its an amazing place. We know, we’ve taken three flights a bus and a taxi from the UK on many occasions just to visit. Now that we live here, we hope that we can share some of our experiences with you to make your vacation time easier and enjoy the things that matter. Time is precious. We love nothing more than spending time with our son, his friends and our friends walking around lost lake, skiing the enormous and varied terrain of Blackcomb and Whistler mountains, mountain biking in the summer, and every time, coming back to Treeline will feel like coming home. It offers tranquility, style, comfort and convenience and so much more. Winter Activities include the Coca Cola Tube Park, Zip Lining Zip Trek Tours, the Fire & Ice Show. Fresh tracks, a Whistler special, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, ice skating and world class spa's are all within easy reach of the home. Why we Chose Treeline: We love to travel, and we have being exceptionally lucky, and have travelled all over the world. We are also old enough to know what we like, and how we like it. And more importantly, what we don’t like. That’s an important one. We have often found, that even with great hotels, you can wind up with a room on the back side, looking at a cliff or a railway line. So..we knew what we loved, and we knew where we wanted to spend time in the winter and summer, and we started looking. What strikes you first, is that it feels exclusive driving into Treeline. You feel close to the action, but at the same time, just far enough to avoid the night time reveller, traffic and parties. Treeline is a cul de sac, and its gardens and grounds are immaculately maintained, giving you a feeling of serenity as you walk around the grounds. Another bonus is that it is on Home Run, so you can ski back; snow conditions permitting! The home itself has just the right blend of ski home feel, and comfort and luxury. This is a difficult balance, especially in a ski zone! There is natural light in abundance, something that Sarah insists on. Even on those cloudy snowy / rainy days, that large windows that make up most of the wall of the second floor give that feeling of light and space. Stepping out onto the balcony the wide 180 degree vistas hit you. It is just simply stunning. Treeline is unassuming yet prestigious. It has space, but at the same time is cozy, a must after a long day on the slopes. For Paul it was the fact that it was less than a ten minute walk to his favourite bistro bar at the Fifty Two Eighty bar, Four Seasons (tip: Ask for a rib eye with Edicines medicine rub!!) . Great all year round, however…spring skiing specials are amazing. There is so much to do, that is so close, yet you can still walk home and enjoy absolute mountain serenity. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2014
4 night min stay
|Ski Ski Ski
Jan 4 - Mar 21, 2014
3 night min stay
Mar 22 - Apr 4, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 5 - Apr 25, 2014
3 night min stay
|End of Winter Season
Apr 26 - May 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Jun 28 - Sep 6, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There will be a $500 dollar returnable damages deposit invoiced separately and payable by visa, amex, mastercard or interac
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$500
- Pet Fee: C$50
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver at 110 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 99 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Lost Lake at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Fifty Two Eight at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Whistler Blackcomb at 0.1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Nicklaus at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Fifty Two Eight / Side Cut / Milestones at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We started skiing in Whistler nearly 10 years ago. Whistler has been something of a love affair for us. We took our first holiday together here, we got engaged here, and an icelandic volcano kept us hostage here! We now live in British Columbia, and the Sea to Sky corridor is our home and business.
Why the Owner Chose Treeline:
We have tried to create and environment that allows you to arrive, and fit right into a mould that allows you to feel at home. We wanted our vacation home to evolve into something that built relationships with guests who return year after year. Treeline is unassuming yet prestigious. It has space, but at the same time is cozy. It is warm and inviting, and at night time is a serene retreat from the bustle of Whistler Village.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Casual Luxury. Beautiful linens, towels, and comfortable beds. Essential for a good nights sleep. Technology that enhances lifestyle and enjoyment. Keyless access, smart Tv's, high speed internet, wireless SONOS audio, and a kitchen with enough complimentary inclusions to allow for home cooking away from home. We also aim to provide a 21st Century Service. Digital brochures, a house guide through iBooks, a community on Facebook. A vacation should last longer than the vacation itself. Enjoy the run up, and relive moments with family, friends old and new.
- Primary: +1 6049896085
- Secondary: +1 7784622085
Exterior View of the Main Building. Treeline #6 is third from right.
180 Degree vistas of snow capped mountains
A fully equipped kitchen. Budding chefs enjoy well stocked cooking utensils
Master Ensuite - Jacuzzi soaker tub, shower and vanity unit
Bedroom 3 - LED Smart TV linked to WIFI
Summer at Treeline
You can see the Home Run trails off the right of the main base run.
Spring skiing in the village
Walking around the village
Seventh Heaven...literally! Turn right off the main Blackcomb lift
Living Area - New Sectional Sofa and Smart Tech renovations for 2013 Ski Season
Standing on the balcony with BBQ and seating
Master Bedroom - King Bed, Sonos Streaming Audio, LED Smart TV, ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 2 - Queen - LED smart TV linked to WIFI
Hot Tub for 12 with changing facilities.
One of the trail markers taking you on the ski home
Met this chap driving up last spring!
Looking up at Blackcomb Mountain - Two new lifts this year open up more terrain
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!