Experience a 118' Luxury Yacht Charter in San Diego, Ca
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Home Port: San Diego hotel description
Isabella is a 118’ Westport with a spacious 5,000 SF of living space, encompassing 5 fabulous suites. She offers on board activities including hot tub, water skiing, paddle boards, sea-doos. She cruises the Pacific West Coast while offering world class luxury accommodations.
Indulge yourself with a rare adventure on a floating luxury hotel. On the exquisite Isabella, you will have a memorable experience to last a lifetime. Live the dream, experience her relaxing ambiance, the luxurious, romantic, opulence she has to offer dock side, or cruise to a favorite destination. You will never want to leave, but when you must, you will be wearing a smile.
- 5000 sq. ft.
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Isabella Travels the West coast. Custom Charters are created specifically for you. Book your time by the week, day or by the night. Reserve the entire boat, dinner reservations, cocktail parties or special events. Isabella offers a perfect, exquisite place to have a corporate event or special party. You will be sure to dazzle your guests. Isabella is staffed with experienced competent crew to keep you safe and provide you with a five star service....moreless
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Water Sports Gear:
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Not Necessary
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Docked on the water in Point Loma, San Diego Bay. Quiet, Sunny and Beautiful. Close to Downtown, Beaches, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, and Golf courses. Walking distance to Restaurants and Bars. We have all of the water toys on board for your enjoyment just a step off the boat on the paddle boards, enjoy jet skiing or water skiing and tubing! Relax in the hot tub on board and get a massage! You won't want to leave the boat for long. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates NOT include APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) for Fuel, Food and Beverage, moorage and gratuity, charter tax, re-positioning fees if applicable or extra crew. Any unused portion is refunded to you at end of the charter.
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego at 2.7 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: freeway 8 and 5 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Train: San Diego and Old Town Locations at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Freeway 8 and 5 at 2.6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Walking Distance at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Restaurants & Bars - About 10 - Walking Distance at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mountain High, Big Bear, Arrowhead at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Torrey Pines 15 miles, Coronado 10 miles at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Humphrey's By the Bay, walking distance at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: Our Captain of 35 years will make you feel safe and secure when you witness his precise skill in maneuvering and docking the mega yacht. He is also an expert sailor participating in races with Americas Cup winner of Dennis Connor. He will be able to answer any of your questions and ensure your safety. Our First Mate is also an experienced captain of 17 years, a qualified Emergency Medical technician and trained fire fighter. Our Culinary Trained Private Chef will create and prepare a delicious, five star menu of fine dining your family and friends will never want to eat anywhere, but on the boat. Our Chief Stewardess is a licensed massage therapist. She will ensure your every need met providing a five star service.
Why the Owner Chose Home Port: San Diego:
Indulge yourself with a rare adventure on a floating luxury hotel. On the exquisite Isabella, you will have a memorable experience to last a lifetime. Live the dream, experience her relaxing ambiance, the luxurious, romantic, opulence she has to offer dock side, or cruise to a favorite destination. You will never want to leave, but when you must, you will be wearing a smile. You will have a highly qualified crew to ensure your safety and spoil you with a five star service.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
Your friends and family will never forget their adventure on Isabella. Anchor your private floating luxury hotel and enjoy the water and bright stars. Play on the water toys or cruise to your favorite destination. Relax in the hot tub. You will never want to leave. Each stateroom offers a private bathroom, luxury linens, TV, internet, air conditioning, port windows and are very spacious.
- Primary: 858.361.5500
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Take a tour of Isabella for more details
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Experience Isabella, 118', 5000SF living space, 5 staterooms of Luxury.
Enjoy the views and relaxing on the aft deck
Your family and friends will enjoy a refreshing drink at the bar in the salon.
Our private chef offers you fine dining from our full service galley
Relax in the hot tub after getting a therapeutic massage.
Master bath with his & her toilets, jacuzzi spa tub, duel head showers.
Sunrise Suite - private bath, luxury pillow top mattress and linens.
Safari Suite - private bath, luxury linens, port holes views.
Relax or nap on the playpen cushion top located on the top deck.
Your friends and family will never forget a party on the top deck.
Powerful tender to take you water skiing and tubing.
Sunbathing or whale watching from the front deck.
Enjoy spectacular views on the aft deck and enjoy dining in this area.
Spacious salon and full windows offers comfort and luxury
Isabella offers spacious living quarters
Five star fine dining prepared for you by our private chef.
Pillow top mattress, luxury linens, walk in cedar closets and large windows.
Vip Suite- luxury linens, pillow top mattress, private bath, & port holes.
Sunset Suite - private bath, luxury pillow top mattress and linens & port holes.
Great views from the pilot house.
Whale watching from the top deck.
Enjoy using our water toys such as paddle boards, tender, water & jet skiing.
We have 2 jet skis, paddle boards, kayak's, diving equipment and tender for fun.
Fishing from the swim deck.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 27, 2014
5 Bedroom / 5.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.