Escape the Crowds in This Chic Beachfront: Casa Vida Dulce
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Mareazul condo description
We invite you to enjoy the easy comfort of our vacation home, Casa Vida Dulce (Sweet Life).
As soon as you walk in, you will be drawn to the floor to ceiling glass doors that lead you to a view of paradise from the balcony. We are just a few steps away from a peaceful beach not yet discovered by the crowds of downtown sun worshippers. And, the complex boasts one of the largest, most picturesque pools in the Riviera Maya. Visitors will find it difficult to leave!
Enjoy the new state of the art kitchen outfitted with Bosch stainless steel appliances and all the comforts of home. Take a dip in your private Jacuzzi on the balcony.
Casa Vida Dulce has two large bedrooms: One with a king sized bed and one with two double sized beds. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, and there is another bathroom in the utility area for sandy feet.
You will enjoy being able to access the fun nightlife of Playa del Carmen only a short car ride away, and then you will relish the solitude at the complex and beach throughout the day. Come see why we return to Casa Vide Dulce time and time again!
The Mareazul complex offers first class activities for a perfect getaway. The Complex boasts a 32,000 square foot endless swimming pool with poolside service and a café. Mareazul visitors will enjoy the 650 foot beach that fronts the complex. Grand Coral Beach Club is just steps away and offers lunch, dinner, snacks and excellent drinks as well as a first class Dive Shop. Visitors will also enjoy Grand Coral Golf Club designed by Nick Price, two Tennis courts, and a Paddle Tennis Court. Also in the Main building is a Fitness Center with Spa, Whirlpool, Lockers, and Massage Tables as well as a Business Center and a Convenience Store. Sprinkled throughout the complex are Botanical Gardens, Fountains, and Hammocks. Each unit has ample reserved parking that is only steps away. And, the entire complex has 24 hour Security with Gated Entry.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Bedrooms are spacious with private balconies and the Master Bedroom has an Ocean view. Beds are outfitted with top quality pillow-top mattresses and linens. Custom made furnishings adorn each room. Each bedroom has a ceiling fan, black-out shades and large closets. The air conditioning system has individual thermostats in each room....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- The Grand Coral Beach Club is adjacent to Mareazul and boasts a wading and dipping pool, full service bar and restaurant and first class Dive Shop. Additional amenities include: Soaps & toiletries, beach towels, a safe in the Master Bedroom, alarm clocks, ceiling fans, hair dryer, and 24 hour Gated Security. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Playa del Carmen is on the Riviera Maya just 40 km south of Cancun and adjacent to Cozumel. The location ensures a beach with low waves and calm waters. The entire Riviera Maya caters to American and European travelers so English is a major secondary language. You do not need to speak Spanish to safely and confidently travel through the area. Tourism is extremely important to the Yucatan Peninsula. The people are very friendly and willing to assist the first time visitor. Playa del Carmen is such a unique town. It offers so much for first time visitors and it keeps visitors coming back time and again. The downtown area is defined by Avenida Quinta or Fifth Avenue, a pedestrian friendly avenue that boasts over 200 ethnically diverse restaurants, unique Mayan handcrafts, and upscale sophisticated shopping boutiques. A little further afield are the world-renowned Mayan ruins of Tulum and Coba, both breathtaking and fascinating in their uniqueness. The Mayan Riviera also boasts some of the most breathtaking cenotes or underground caves that will captivate adventure seekers. The area is also home to many eco-parks such as XCaret, Xplor and Xel-ha. Each has something for everyone, young and old alike! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Casa Dulce Vida is THE place to stay in Playa Del Carmen
Casa Dulce Vida is THE place to stay in Playa Del Carmen
Casa Dulce Vida delivers exactly what is advertised. The owner has taken great care to maintain a beautiful apartment and has provided everything needed to have a wonderful vacation. The unit is beautiful and is ideally located within the complex- just steps from the beach and pool, close to the beach club and tennis. We came to find out later that the proprieter owns a bed and breakfast, so it made more sense to us that the details and amenities that sometimes are overlooked or not provided in other rental units (like beach toys for the kids, beach towels, novels to borrow, etc.) were so well attended to. We found it funny that with all there is to do in PDC, we felt ourselves often wanting to stay and relax within the complex. When most of the tourists are packing up and scrambling to find an ideal beach or beach club, we enjoyed having it all right there including food and beverage service at the beach and pool. The pool-side restaurant has tasty food and drinks and the beach club has excellent pizza, food and drinks with a cool vibe suitable for hipsters and families alike. The ocean is beautiful and the beach is clean. Enjoying a glass of wine in the evening or a cup of coffee in the morning on the balcony with the gentle ocean breeze was nirvana for us. The golf course and driving range are a long walk or a golf cart ride away and tennis is very close by. I would highly recommend Casa Dulce Vida. We plan to return next summer and are very much looking forward to it.
- Guest The Discerning Traveler (New York City, NY USA)
- Date of stay 08/24/13
- Review Submitted 10/18/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 19 - Jan 5, 2014
7 night min stay
Jan 6 - Apr 12, 2014
3 night min stay
Apr 13 - Apr 27, 2014
7 night min stay
Apr 28 - Dec 19, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% is due upon booking with the remainder due 30 days prior to arrival. Payment is accepted in US Dollars unless agreed upon with owner.
- Tax Rate 11%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Cancun Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Playa del Carmen to Cozumel at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mareazul Beach at Mareazul
- Nearest Barpub: Grand Coral Beach Club at Mareazul
- Nearest Golf: Nick Price Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Grand Coral Beach Club at Mareazul
Year Purchased: 2011
About: Our first trip to Playa del Carmen was in 1990 as two young college students. The town was nothing more than a ferry stop to Cozumel with a few hostels! Twenty years later we rediscovered Playa while traveling with our two young daughters. After traveling to many destinations throughout the Caribbean, Europe and Asia in those twenty years, we fell in love with Playa all over again! The beautiful beaches, world-class restaurants, and interesting culture made it an easy decision to purchase a vacation home in Playa and we have not regretted it one bit!
After an exhaustive property search, we purchased at Mareazul because of its proximity to downtown -- only 5 minutes by car -- yet it feels worlds away. You can enjoy a fabulous dinner in town and experience the fun night-life, then come back to your peaceful oasis at Casa Vida Dulce.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
One of our favorite things to do is sip our morning coffee on the balcony. It is the fastest way to unwind from the hectic pace of normal life. Enjoy the view of the turquoise ocean, the stunning 32,000 square foot swimming pool and the refined architecture of the complex. Enjoy your coffee and ponder what the day will bring: A day of kite surfing at the beach, relaxation at the pool, a round of golf at the Nick Price Golf Course, a trip to Tulum, or a day at X-Caret? You may find yourself having another cup of coffee and considering a lazy day reading a book on the balcony. That is the charm of Casa Vida Dulce.
- Primary: 917.797.8426
Links to more information:
Enjoy a cocktail while lounging on one of the many poolside chaises.
The white sand beach just steps from Casa Vida Dulce.
If you are lucky you might even see a nesting Sea Turtle!
Enjoy the Beach Club pool amenities.
Fully equipped, modern kitchen with Bosch appliances.
Bosch microwave and oven.
Comfortable, large sectional in the Living Area.
Master Bedroom has King sized bed and en-suite Bathroom.
En-suite Master Bathroom has double sinks and enclosed toilet for privacy.
Both bedrooms have spacious sitting areas.
Modern facilities at the Golf Club include a spa, pool and café.
Shopping along Avenida Quinta is a must!
The 32,000 square foot swimming pool adjacent to the beach.
There is never a shortage of lounge chairs at the beach.
Have a cocktail or lunch at the Grand Coral Beach Club just steps away.
The view from the balcony at Casa Vida Dulce.
Bosch cooktop with overhead fan.
The dining area has comfortable seating for six or eight with two at the bar.
Flat screen TVs with SKY service.
View from the Master Bedroom.
Second Bedroom has 2 Queen sized beds and Private Balcony.
Nick Price designed Grand Coral Golf Club is just minutes away on the property.
Lovely walks around Mareazul include zen and botanical gardens.
Enjoy the nightlife of Playa del Carmen just minutes away by car.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, October 28, 2013
2 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.