Newly Renovated Downtown Cottage, Pet Friendly, 1 Block from Main Street
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Special offer: Get 10% off your total stay! Details
Blowing Rock cottage description
Welcome to Morris Street Cottage in Downtown Blowing Rock, North Carolina.
This home was built in 1967 for my Grandmother and 46 years later we renovated it to be THE ideal downtown Blowing Rock cottage rental. Be one of the first to experience this beautiful and private cottage.
This is a 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with air conditioning, heat in every room, and a custom front deck. The driveway has enough space for 4 full sized cars. The entire house has a 20MB Wi-Fi internet connection. We also provide a laundry room with laundry detergent, fabric softener, an ironing board and iron included.
Each bedroom includes a firm queen Sealy Posturepedic bed with memory foam topper and high quality linens, 40” Samsung SmartTV with unlimited Netflix, Hulu, web browsing and PBS, Tivoli Model One radio with line-in cable, Classic bell alarm clock, ceiling fan and a luggage stand.
The living room is furnished with a 50” Samsung SmartTV with unlimited Netflix, Hulu, web browsing and PBS, queen sleeper sofa, USB wall outlet for charging mobile devices, cozy recliner, seating for six, ceiling fan, and various books on Blowing Rock and its history.
The Kitchen is well appointed with a new full size refrigerator and icemaker, Keurig K-Cup coffee maker with coffee K-cups included, electric range and oven, high quality dinnerware and cutlery, liquor glasses and wine goblets, wine rack and all accessories, toaster, microwave, and all accessories needed for cooking.
The bathroom has a porcelain bathtub and shower, electrical outlet for accessories, hair dryer, magazine rack with local brochures and maps, double mirror, frosted privacy window and excellent lighting.
This home is conveniently located near many local ski attractions.
4 miles to Appalachian Ski Mountain
14 Miles to Hawksnest Snow Tubing
16 Miles to Sugar Mountain Resort
23 Miles to Beech Mountain Resort
- 1440 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Voted the ‘Prettiest Small Town in North Carolina’, and a ‘Favorite Southern Destination’, Blowing Rock, North Carolina is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains, just a few miles south of Boone, NC. The quaint little mountain Village of Blowing Rock, NC has two stop lights, a post office, two banks, three small downtown churches, a gas station and market, library, city hall, police station, about two dozen inns, gift shops and unique restaurants, ranging from coffee shops to fine dining. The 97 acre historic Chetola Resort borders the Blowing Rock’s north side at the headwaters of The New River, one of the few rivers in the world that flows north. Blowing Rock’s main summer industry is tourism, making Blowing Rock, North Carolina one of the ‘Best Places for North Carolina Vacations’. Blowing Rock’s summer population soars from about 1,400 to over 9,000 from May through October. The last two weeks of October are the busiest tourist season with all of the Fall Leaf Lookers....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Exactly what we were looking for
Exactly what we were looking for
My husband and I were looking for a cottage in Blowing Rock and found this little gem. We've stayed in the area many times before, but never in such an ideal location. This house feels nice and private, but is peaceful and quiet considering its location. The property manager Kevin was accommodating and helpful. We'll certainly consider this cottage for future trips. Thanks!
- Guest Mary A. (Daytona, FL)
- Date of stay 11/01/13
- Review Submitted 11/13/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, pet owners.
Manager response: Thanks for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again.
Special offer: Get 10% off your total stay!
For the month of December, if you book 7 nights or longer then you'll get 10% off your total stay. Merry Christmas!
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $60
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12.75%
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tri-Cities Regional Airport at 77 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 321 at 0.6 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Myrtle Beach, SC at 269 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Six Pense Pub at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Appalachian Ski Mountain at 4 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Blowing Rock Country Club at 1.6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Storie Street Grille at 0.1 Miles
- Primary: 650-291-8696 Scott Tester
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
New driveway and concrete walkway.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Scott Tester